Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok guys I m sorry I took so long to update but probably this is my last work out here. I  was really stuck up in some important work so could not complete it in time but now its here. Thanks a lot to each one of you who read it and commented on it. It really means a lot to me. Though I haven't been able to reply each one but I have read them all. Do read further and leave your valuable comments.                                                                                  - Nidhi

PART                II

Pia stopped mid way. What the hell was going on??? Was this even for real??? She clutched the trunk of a nearby tree for support. She needed strength infact immense strength to believe that Abhay was a dead creature, a murderer, an animal''. Wait!!! Why did it still hurt to call him all this???

"Gosh I am going mad!!!!!" she thought.

She needed to think. Whatever had happened definitely was unrealistic and a very bad and scary dream come true. Abhay was''??? Well she could not blame him even if she wanted to. He had always asked her to stay away from him and his dark life. It was she herself who had gone prying into his world to know more about him. Somewhere she had always known that Abhay was not completely human. He had always given her hints regarding this intentionally or unintentionally.

Whatever it was the main question now was what to do next!!! Should she run away from this place??? Of course yes. Why was she even thinking about it!!! She should leave at once but before that she should inform everyone about this dangerous creature living among them. He had no right to take away the lives of innocent people just to satisfy his insatiable thirst.

She started walking. As she took her steps away from him she felt her heart becoming heavy. She felt that a part of her was being left behind. Her legs finally stopped refusing to move further. So she sat down there as one by one the scenes of the past started flashing before her eyes. She remembered how Abhay had saved her on so many occasions. Infact today she was alive just because of him. She remembered how he had saved her from her deadly fall from the cliff, from Danish, from her fatal accident and so many other numerous times. Tears started pouring automatically as her heart filled with remorse. Had he ever done anything  to harm others??? Infact he had always helped everyone be it Misha or Maya. He had stood by her when nobody else did and supported her through thick and thin.

The biggest fact was that she was in love with him. Even though she was trying to act rational she knew in her heart of hearts that she could never ever loathe him. She loved him and always would. She imagined her life without Abhay. It was meaningless. Now her world revolved around him and him only. Staying away would cause pain and nothing else. She knew that somewhere along the journey Abhay had developed feelings for her. It would be so wrong on her part to first show him hope and then leave him in darkness forever.

She had decided. She turned back and started taking resolute steps. After around 10 minutes of brisk walking, she reached her destination. The sight that greeted her wrenched her heart completely. There was her love sitting on the ground and cursing himself and his fateful existence. Pia could see his back. She walked upto him and meekly put her hand on his shoulder.

"Abhay???" she barely managed to whisper.

Abhay flung his head around. He could not believe what he saw. Pia was there near him!!!! After seeing her reaction he had lost all hopes of ever meeting her again. He stood up and looked at her with a confused and sort of fearful expression on his face.

Pia was dumbfounded on seeing him. Whatever she had thought she forgot everything just by a mere look on his face. She closed her eyes, steadied herself and then reopened them. She then slowly raised her hand and wiped out the blood tears flowing down Abhay's cheeks. Abhay stared in mere astonishment. As soon as her hands touched his skin he felt as if his dead heart skipped a few beats. He closed his eyes to savour the feeling.

Pia saw Abhay with his eyes closed looking so innocent. She felt so guilty for putting him through such a pain. Good that she decided to come back to him otherwise it would have been suicide. She forgot for a moment that Abhay was a dead creature. She was so overwhelmed with emotions that she was unable to say anything. So she simply hugged him and hugged him tight.

Abhay felt Pia hugging him and refusing to believe so opened his eyes. He was surprised. First he was hesitant but then his love got the better of him and even he clutched her tight as if he was holding his happiness in his arms.

"Pia??" he mumbled.

Pia looked up at him breaking away from his embrace.

"Pia what are you doing here. You are not supposed to come near me. I may ' "

Pia silenced him by putting a finger on his lips.

"Abhay I am really really sorry for the way I behaved. I didn't even think for once what I was doing as I was so shocked but now I have decided Abhay. I can't live without you. It dosen't matter to me who you are and what you are. I just know that you are MY Abhay and that's all that matters to me. I may be sounding insane but its impossible for me to turn my back away from you now. Just tell me one thing Abhay''.do- do you love me???"

"Pia you don't know what you are saying. You are'nt in your senses I guess. You are'nt afraid of me knowing what a lethal creature I am???"

"No Abhay!!!! I am not afraid of you any more. I love you and trust you the most. I know you will never hurt me. Even if you do Abhay I don't mind dying at the hands of my love. I promise I will never breathe a word about this to anyone. Abhay everybody whom I loved left me alone- first dad and then mom. Then I had to leave Mother at the orphanage as well. Abhay I can't afford to lose you. I am not strong enough. Don't separate yourself from me Abhay. It will just kill me and nothing else. I prefer to die with you than to die without you!!!!"

"Pia I don't know what to say. You really want to have a vampire as a lover???"

"I don't care Abhay. I know whatever you are isn't your choice because you have a heart of gold which even the so called humans lack. For me you are just SPECIAL".

"Pia I can't allow you to become a part of my dark world from which there is no redemption. I can't put your life in danger just because of my selfish needs. You have every right to live a normal life Pia. I am so sorry I ever let this happen. I should have maintained my distance from you from the beginning. But even now its not too late. I will leave this place and your life Pia. You will forget me in a few days and that will be the best for  you."

"Don't say that Abhay. Before doing anything just remember that if you pull yourself away from me you will kill me. If you want me dead Abhay then '"

"Pia", Abhay  cut her short."Don't ever say that okay. Do you know that since I have met you I feel like living this dull and meaningless life of mine??? Whenever I hear your heartbeats I feel they are mine. Whenever I hear your voice I feel that's the most melodious music I have heard in ages. If I feel I know someone as my own its you Pia. I just stay away from you to keep the dark shadows away from your sunlight filled world!!!! If anything happens to you Pia remember that you won't die alone."

"Then why Abhay??"

"Because I am afraid  Pia. Of myself. I don't trust myself anymore. I don't want any danger coming to you because of me. Moreover we will have to keep this under wraps. Please try and understand. You cant imagine how difficult it is for me."

"Abhay why do you think negative??? Does it have to be that you will bring darkness to my world??? Cant it be this way that I bring colour and brightness in your life??? Abhay when you are with me I don't give a damn about anything or anyone. Together we can overcome all the obstacles. You just have to be with me Abhay and love me."

"I love you Pia. I love you more than anything else."

"I love you too Abhay".

Abhay looked straight into Pia's eyes.

"What do you want to say Pia???"

"Abhay don't mind but can I ask you something???"

"Of course Pia. You don't need to ask that."

"Abhay do you  love me because'''..because my face resembles M-Maithili????"

Abhay looked pensive. "Pia its true that I had been attracted to you in the beginning because of that reason but after a few days when I interacted with you I found you to be a completely different person from Maithili. You slowly and steadily replaced her Pia. Though she will always remain special to me but today onwards I am all yours Pia- both from my body and my soul. Heart I can't say like the rest of the lovers coz I don't have one", Abhay tried to muse.

"Abhay your heart exists. Its here..", she said taking Abhay's hand and placing it on her heart.

"Really Pia'..i had never imagined such a day would ever come in my life. Thank you''''."

"No Abhay thank you''we both need and complete each other. So now Mr.Special enough of senti talks''now you have to bear a punishment for keeping me away and hiding the truth for so long'.", Pia said smiling.

Abhay became nervous.

"Relax dear''you just have to answer a few questions of mine. I want to know all about my boyfriend", she giggled.

"Ya sure",Abhay smiled though inside he knew what trouble he was getting into. Pia's FEW questions held a different meaning and he was well aware of it!!!!!!!!!! But he was ready to do anything for her. She was his princess. She had had the courage to love a monster like him. He would never disappoint her he promised himself.

The moonlight bore witness once again to the innocent and pure love blooming away in full glory as both the soul mates sat together hand in hand and heads resting on each others shoulders having a heart to heart conversation giggling and laughing. They remained wrapped under the protection of nature in the form of trees and winds from the rest of the world, unaware of the problems awaiting them..'simply living in their own little bubble of love'''''''..

Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey it's so beautiful...why is this your last work? Please continue writing😭
SheIsTheOne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very nice...just liked it a lot...😊 Edited by SheIsTheOne - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update...
Loved it
OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! yippee.. Piya came back..
I'm sooo happy for abhiya..
Continue soon
thanx for the pm
tc
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful nidhi. loved it. its just the way i myself wanted it.

and btw do write more yaar whenever u get time. dont let this be your last work
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing nidhi... its beautifull... i always wanted it to be like this...
but dont make it ur last work... do write more whenever u are free...
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful & emotional
i luved it seriously... awesome wrk...
u hv shwd us d power of true luv...
abhiya r made 4 each other
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful update..loved it...
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow amazing update!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ just the way i thought it wud be in the show also.😍.ahh nevermind atleast because of you atleast we had it in OSπŸ˜‰...thanks to you for this.😊

n why r u saying it wud be ur last work????πŸ˜’ i can understand u r a busy person but u r fantastic writer also...so u can manage few minutes atleast for ur frnds n fans of ur writing talent.😊...think abt it
😍