purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, I am back with another OS and its just because of the appreciation and love u all gave to my previous work "HEAL ME WITH YOUR LOVE". I would like to thank everyone who read it and commented on it to let me know my strengths and weaknesses. I prefer to write about those scenes which I believe could have been written in much better way in the show. So here is another one shot about such a scene. Hope u all like it and don't forget to leave your comments. I shall be waiting eagerly for them.

p.s. this os will have another update.

---- Nidhi

TRYST WITH DESTINY

Pia knew he would come. He always did. Whenever she was in trouble Abhay always came to save her. But this time it was different. She had purposely put herself in danger. She wanted to know who Abhay was. Definitely he was not a normal human. A normal human - as in he could run so fast, his eyes could change color, he could predict whenever there was anything going to be wrong, he had some strange relationship with a woman named Maithili belonging to a completely different era ' unlike them. She loved him too much and knew that somewhere he loved her too otherwise why would he come back all the way from wherever he had gone just for her'..to save her and to protect her.

He had always told her that he was not good for her. Time had come now when mysteries regarding Mr.Abhay Raichand had to be solved. He needed to let go of his past for their future together. Their- that is Pia and Abhay'.

The fire was burning away in the stable while Pia waited for him to come. He would come definitely that she was sure of. She wanted to understand him and his lonliness. She wanted to fill color in his colorless dull life'..The fire had, by now, almost engulfed the entire place. Abhay was late. Pia thought that now she had to leave at any cost otherwise she too would be reduced to ashes. So she turned towards the other backdoor and tried to open it but it would not budge!!!!! Little did she know that Chand and Haseena had already prepared for her death''.

Now Pia was panicked. There was no escape. Fire had spread everywhere. She hurried here and there but burning pieces of log and dry hay were pouring from everywhere. She was trapped. Where was Abhay??? She was sure if he was there he would certainly save her. But the question now was whether he would come??? She called for him shouting and hoping he would reach to her before it was too late'..

Abhay was on a frantic search for Pia. How he hoped she did'nt fall into any trouble again. Just the day before he had saved her from the shackles of death. He could'nt bear to live without her. She had slowly replaced her in his heart. Her ' meaning Maithili. Difficult to own up but it was the truth. He had fallen in love with Pia Jaiswal. She had slowly melted down all the barriers that he had built around his heart to prevent anyone from entering there again. Although he knew he could not tell her his truth and neither could he permit her to be a part of his dark life, he could'nt afford to lose her now. No . He closed his eyes and tried to connect himself to her.

Holy sh*t !!!!!! Pia was in that stable among the same blazing flames that had once devoured his love and his life. "Why  Pia???Why???" he thought to himself. Destiny had once snatched everything from him and was about to do the same even today but this time he was prepared. He would not lose now. He wanted to snatch happiness from life when it refused to give it to him now. He ran towards the stable like he had never run before. His vampiric senses were on maximum alert at the moment. He reached there and came to an abrupt stop just outside the shed. The sight that greeted him shocked the hell out of him.

History repeats itself-he had heard but never in his wildest dreams had imagined this way. There was Pia an exact replica of his former love, trapped in the same way as her, fighting and screaming for life, begging him to be her savior. Fate was so cruel to him. After losing Maithili he had vowed to himself that he would never return to this place. But like everytime he was once again forced to bow down to destiny. He looked at Pia through the broken window.

Pia who was till now almost near to fainting out of exhaustion, suffocation and fear felt a strange calmness taking over her as soon as her sight fell on him. She had never been so happy ever in her life upon seeing someone!!!

"Abhay!!!!" she shouted.

She could see Abhay standing there staring at her with blank eyes. He seemed to be lost somewhere. In her desperation she had forgotten that she had replayed an exact event  from Abhay's past. This event had somehow seemed of a great significance in his life- that she had gathered from ancient papers and books with a little help from net. Now a part of her felt curious. She wanted to know what Abhay's reaction would be. What was he thinking??? She wished she knew. Suddenly she saw him coming towards her.

Abhay took his steps towards her. He had to save her or he would never be able to forgive himself. Just as he was about to enter, a big burning piece of door blocked his way. Now Abhay was lost. It was impossible to save her in his human form. He had to reveal his vampire self to her in order to protect her from those consuming flames. He debated for a few seconds which seemed like eternity to him. After knowing his truth Pia would hate him ' that he was sure of'.. but there was no way he could leave her to die here. However ruthless he might be, he could never imagine any innocent being in trouble if he could help it. And here it was Pia. He could lay down his damned existence for her if needed than let even a scratch touch Pia.

Pia was stunned. She had never in her wildest dreams imagined that she would get to see this side of her love. She stared in horror as Abhay forced the big block of fire out of his way. But this was not her Abhay -  the fangs, the blue eyes, the inhuman strength proved clearly that her worst fears had come true. ABHAY WAS NOT HUMAN. Time stopped for Pia as she stood there watching that monster coming towards her with her mind refusing to accept or register anything. The floor beneath Pia had shaken breaking all her hopes and dreams of a happy blissful life with her beloved.

Next whatever happened seemed like a haze to Pia. She was oblivious to how Abhay in his vampiric form had come to her, picked her up in his arms while she crouched away from him and had easily surpassed all the obstacles in the way. He brought her outside safely and put her on the ground while his features reverted back to original. They both stood there outside the now fully burnt stable gazing at each other. While Pia was yet to come out of the shock which had struck her like thunderbolt, Abhay quietly stood there looking at her trying to gauge her reaction.

The pale moonlight cast its shadow over the two distressed souls and bore witness to their dilemmas as Pia ran away from that place into darkness ' leaving both Abhay and fate to laugh and grieve together at this cruel game of destiny.

Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
had i been the CV i wud surely have made Pia rush back to the spot she had left ABhay. i m sure u would do the same😳
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written Nidhi!
I'll be surely waiting for the next part... I hope you make Piya run back to him...
You really ought to write more of your versions. They're really good!
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWEOSME ...WAITING 4 D NEXT PART
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
once again very nice OS ... write another part soon.

As you said u will write OS abt sum scenes frm the show that wud hv been written better than what was shown...so i wud like to request u to write abt abhiya reunioun (i.e. when pia got her memory back)...i waited for that particular moment since so long and when it finally happened...to my disappointment...it was not as magical n romantic as i thought it wud be...so if u hv time then plz consider my request.

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Purple Shadow 😆😉 *I know your name*
Loved your writeup 👏Supelike 🤗
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing dr... i loved it... i m waiting 4 d next part... its fabulus...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautuful os dear. Loved the way u described things. Pls update next part soon and pm me.
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nicely written!!! looking forward to reading the next part!
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice yar u should join the creative team of Ekta so that her serials will turn to something worth watching ur update is simply  brilliant