Awesome! 😃 Loved it.

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent as always Lalithaji. Please continue .your write wonderfully 
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cvs need mind like urs to analyze such a tiny things n then present us a meaningful show except such a cheap scene they showed in the precap.
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb 
plx pm me next part
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 3

Ram  stood  at  the  door  of  his  room,  with  his  eyes  automatically  seeking  the  couch.  He  got  a  shock  when  he  saw  the  empty  couch.  It  was  a  few  minutes  before  he  mustered  the  courage  to  enter  what  he  thought  was  an  empty  room.

And  then  he  saw  Priya  !    Curled  up  on  the  bed,  in  the  foetal  position,  on  his  side.  She  must  have  been  really  angry  and  hot  with  anger  to  have  switched  on  the  AC  in  this  weather.    And  then  fallen  asleep  without  the  comforter.    There  seemed  to  be  something  in  her  hands  and  he  moved  towards  the  bed  to  have  a  closer  look.    When  he  realized  it  was  the  photo  frame,  he  was  elated  beyond  words.  He  was  very  happy,  in  fact  blissfully  happy. 

He  wondered  what  to  do.  The  urge  to  wake  her  up  and  take  her  in  his  arms  was  too  overwhelming.  On  the  other  hand,  he  was  loving  the  feeling  of  standing  by  her  side  and  staring  at  his  lovely  face.  As  usual,  she  looked  very  cute  when  she  was  asleep.  She  hadn't  even  changed  her  black  sari.  She  had  been  looking  gorgeous  at  the  party.  He  bent  down  to  adjust  the  comforter  on  her. 

At  that  brief  sound,she  was  awake.  She  sat  up  in  bed  and  stared  at  him  for  some  time.  Trying  to  recollect  what  had  happened.  She  was  embarassed  to  be  caught  lying  down  on  his  side  of  the  bed.  She  saw  him  smiling  at  the  photo  frame  still  clapsed  in  her  hands.

Ram  bent  down  and  took  the  frame  from  her  and  set  it  on  the  side  table.

Ram  :  Now  that  I'm  back,  do  you  still  need  my  snap?

Priya  was  blushing  and  couldn't  meet  his  eyes.  Ram  sat  down  softly  beside  her  and  forced  her  to  look  up  to  him.  There  was  no  need  to  say  anything  at  all  to  each  other.  They  knew  each  other  too  well  to  understand  what  the  other  was  thinking.  They  continued  to  stare,  both  hesitating  to  break  the  moment.  This  was  a  special  moment  in  their  life. 

After  so  many  months  of  a  rocky  relationship,  where  they'd  both  tried  their  best  to  stick  to  their  ideology  of  a  compromise  marriage;  wherein  both  of  them  had  strongly  felt  that  they  were  too  grown  up,  too  mature,  too  set  in  their  own  ways  to  be  able  to  adjust  with  another  person  and  then  slowly  the beginning of  caring  for  the  other's  well  being,  taking  pride  in  making  the  other  happy,  sharing  in  the  sorrows  of  the  other  and  finally  being  so  deeply  involved  and  entrenched  in  the  relationship  so  as  not  to  be  able  to  imagine  life  without  the  other;  was  something  neither  of  them  had  even  dared to dream or dared to  hope for  in  their  life.

Finally  Priya  lowered  her  eyes  again.

Priya  :  Aap  aise  kya  dekh  rahe  hain?

Ram  :  I  thought  you  could  take  one  look  at  my  face  and  know  when  I'm  not  telling  the  truth.  I  thought  you  could  take  one  look  at  my  face  and  know  when  I'm  sad  and  needed  caring.  Look  at  me  now,  Priya.  Do  you  need  me  to  tell  you  what  I'm  feeling,  what  I'm  thinking?  You  don't  know?  You  can't  make  out?

He  forced  her  to  look  up  again  :  Bolo  na  Priya,  what  do  you  see  in  my  eyes?

Priya  looked  up  and  smiled  :  The  expression  in  your  eyes  are  telling  me  that  you  didn't  eat  anything  at  the  party  and  you're  very  very  hungry  now.

Ram  burst  out  laughing  :  Haan,  yeh  bhi  sahii  hain.  Can  I  get  something  to  eat  now,  please?

Priya  nodded  and  got  up  from    the  bed. 

Priya  :  I'll  make  some  sandwiches.  You  freshen  up  and  come  down  to  the  kitchen.

She  was  just  about  to  leave  when  Ram  held  her  wrist  and  forced  her  to  stop.  He  stood  up,  came  closer  and  whispered  in  her  eyes  :  I'm  going  to  continue  this  conversation  when  I  come  down.  Be  prepared

Then  he  smiled  and  went  to  the  changing  room.

Priya  waited  for  a  moment  to  ensure  that  he  had  really  gone  in.  Then  she  hurried  to  the  mirror  and  checked  her  image.  She  quickly  ran  a  comb  through  her  dishevelled  hair  and  then  went  down  to  the  kitchen.

She  had  almost  finished  buttering  the  hot  toast  when  she  heard  his  footsteps. 

Ram  came  to  the  counter  and  put  his  hands  on  the  counter  on  both  her  sides,  trapping  her.  She  bit  her  lips  and  smiled.

Priya  :  Aap  please  mujhe  kaam  karne  denge?

Ram,  in  a  supremely  innocent  voice  :  Maine  kya  kiya  hai?  I'm  so  hungry  that  I'm  just  holding  on  to  the  counter  for  support.  Or  else  I  might  just  collapse  from  hunger.

Priya  pointed  to  a  chair  on  the  far  end  of  the  table  :  You  can  sit  down  there  ;  that  would  be  enough  support.

Ram  :  Now  when  did  I  ask  for  your  advice  on  what  kind  of  support  I  need?  Maine  poocha  kya?  What  is  your  problem?  I'm  not  even  touching  you,  he  added  mischievously.  Now  if  this  is  bothering  you,  tell  me.

Priya  :  Nahin,  aap  khade  rahiye  ..  mujhe  kya.  Mujhe  koi  farak  nahin  padta. 

Ram  :  Sure  ? 

Priya  nods    :  Ab  hatiye,  I  need  to  pour  the  coffee.

Ram  lifted  his  hands,  allowing  her  to  move.  She  set  the  coffee  mug  on  a  coaster  on  the  counter.  As  soon  as  she  picked  up  the  saucepan  to  pour  the  coffee,  Ram  again  put  his  hands  down  on  the  counter,  on  both  her  sides.  Very close to her body.  But without  touching  her.

Priya  trembled  a  bit.  Her  hands  shook  and  she  put  the  saucepan  down.

Ram  :  Kuch  hua  kya?

Priya  suddenly  smiled  and  turned  around  to  face  her  husband  :  Abhi  toh  nahin  …  kuch  bhi  nahin.

Ram  smiled  :  I  also  love  this  song. 

They  stayed  like  that  for  some  time.  Finally  Ram  broke  the  silence.

Ram  :  Khana milega?

Priya  :  Haan,  but  only  after  you  sit  down  there.

Ram  :  And  if  I  don't  want  to  eat?

Priya  :  Then  I'm  going  upstairs.

Ram  teased  her  :  Accha,  tumhe  bahut  jaldi  hai,  upar  jaane  ka?

Priya  got  a  wicked  idea.  She  slowly  moved  closer  to  Ram.  Ram's  eyes  opened wide, reflecting  his  amazement.  She  moved  even  closer.  Closer.  Now  her  forehead  was  almost  touching  his  lips  and  she  could  feel  his  warm  breadth.  Ram  lifted  his  hands  from  the  counter,  trying  to  encircle  her.

In  a  flash,  Priya  took  his  left  hand  and  moved  it  to  the  hot  saucepan.

Ouchh  !  Ram  screamed.  Priya  took  the  opportunity  to  run  to  the  door.  She  stopped  at  the  door  and  looked  back.

Ram  was  nursing  his  hand  in  mock  pain.  His  finger  had  touched  the  saucepan  for  the  briefest  of  a  moment  but  he  was  not  going  to  admit  that  to  her.  He  made  an  angry  face  and  turned  around  so  that  she  would  not  be  able  to  see  him  smiling.

Priya  hesitated  at  the  door.  She  was  almost  certain  that  she  had  removed  his  hand  almost  immediately  from  the  hot  pan  but  wanted  to  make  sure  that  Ram  was  not  in  pain.  She  slowly  moved  towards  him. 

She  returned  to  his  side  and  tried  to  pull  his  left  hand  towards  her.  Ram  gave  her  a  slight  push  and  turned  away  from  her  again,  nursing  his  hand  in  a  manner  as  if  he  had  just  been  in  a  major  accident.

Priya  smiled,  undecided  what  to  do. 

Tum  log  yahan  pe  kya  kar  rahe  ho?  Itni  raat  ko?

Both  of  them  were  stunned  to  hear  Niharika's  voice  suddenly  from  behind  them.  She  had  just  come  in  to  have  a  glass  of  water  and  was  equally  stunned  to  see  Ram  &  Priya  in  the  kitchen. They turned around to face her.

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Is this the only time Niharika decided to get water... hope Ram could reply to her that he is romancing his wife.. w8ing for the next part... 
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏
its too good and too close to the show ...marvelous update but this is not fair you shuld not hangup us here plzzz jaldi update karooo

Edited by luvsakshi - 12 years ago
princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely...supab,,,,keep posting.
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow,wow,wow,superb.excellent.more more and much more Lalithaji.soon too.
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼  👍🏼 
superb

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 
plx pm me da next part

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 
i love it
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️