Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lolita_lahiri

Thank you all so much for the appreciation ! It feels so nice when you'll leave a comment...😊😊😊

Updating Chapter 2

Eagerly waiting... and Refreshing.. the page..

jigna
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 2

It  was  finally  almost  2.30  am  when  Vikram  indicated  that  they  could  go  home  now.  It  had  been  more  than  3  hours  since  they  were  sitting  in  the  car,  waiting  to  "show"  their  wives  how  much  they  were  enjoying  life  when  left  alone.

Ram  dropped  Vikram  home  and  turned  the  car  back  towards  Kapoor  Mansion.  He  was  totally  puzzled.  Yes,  he  knew  that  Vikram  and  Neha  had  daily  fights  and  Neha  pestered  him  every  day  with  detailed  questions  on  where  he  was  and  with  whom  and  why.  But  hadn't  he  seen  Vikram  actually  enjoying  it?  Hadn't  Vikram  confessed  to  him  many  times  over  that  he  loved  Neha  badgering  him  with  so  many  questions  even  if  he  pretended  to  Neha  that  he  didn't  enjoy  the  interrogation  one  bit? 

Then  even  if  Ram  confessed  first  and  this  led  to  Priya  asking  him  the  same  set  of  questions  everyday  of  his  life,  wouldn't  he  also  enjoy  it?  Why  did  Vikram  stop  him  in  that  case?

What  was  the  point  in  lying  to  their  wives  and  then  in  sitting  in  a  car  for  half  the  night  pretending  to  them  that  they  were  enjoying? 

Ronit's  image  came  to  his  mind.  Was  it  true  that  Priya  was  only  trying  to  make  him  jealous?  Apparently  yes,  but  deep  down  in  his  heart,  there  was  a  sense  of  insecurity,  a  fear,  that  his  wife,  though  fond  of  him,  might  have  actually  preferred  a  fitter  man  as  her  husband.  Lean  and  well  built,  like  Ronit.  And  she  had  made  fun  of  him,  too.  Indirectly.  She'd  broken  the  deal  they  had.  Why  Priya?  He'd  reached  the  gate  of  Kapoor  Mansion  but  stopped  the  car  a  little  before  the  gate.  And  switched  off  the  lights  and  sat  in  the  darkness  again.

For  the  last  3  hours  he'd  tried  to  puzzle  out  what  had  happened  and  why.  Without  any  answer.  It  was  Vikram  who'd  advised  him  to  rush  back  from  the  US  and  confess  to  his  wife    …  that  he  loved  her.  He  had  been  so  happy  when  the  coin  showed  "heads".  He  had  wanted  to  blurt  out  everything  to  Priya  then  and  there.  He  thought  he  had  also  seen  love  in  her  eyes.  For  him. 

But  Neha  had  called  Vikram  to  find  out  where  he  was.  However,  there  was  no  call  from  Priya.  Didn't  she  care?  Didn't  she  miss  him?  Didn't  she  wonder  where  he  was? 

He  was  inexperienced  in  affairs  of  the  heart.  Had  no  idea  of  how  women  thought,  dreamt,  felt,  reacted.  He  knew  Vikram  had  told  him  that  it  was  impossible  to  read  women.  But  like  he  solved  all  business  problems  logically,  was  it  not  possible  to  solve  this  issue  logically  too?  Treat  it  like  a  management  case?  Should  he  try?

He  took  out  a  piece  of  paper  and  started  writing.

Question  1  :    Did  he  love  Priya?  YES

Question  2  :  Did  Priya  love  him? 

He  thought  about  their  initial  days.  When  she  cooked  for  him  and  took  care  that  his  meals  were  served  to  him,  warm  and  at  the  correct  time.  And  then  recently  when  she  changed  his  eating  habits  and  persisted  with  throwing  away  his  medicines  inspite  of  his  shouting  at  her. 

But  a  small  doubt  crept  into  his  mind.  Was  it  because  they  were  legally  wedded  and  she  felt  it  her  duty  to  take  care  of  him?

Ok,  he  would  discard  this  reason  and  concentrate  on  reasons  for  which  he  could  be  absolutely  reassured. 

Affirmatives  :-

1)      When  she  had  come  all  the  away  to  the  airport  to  see  off  him  inspite  of  seeing  him  off  at  Sharma  house  just  an  hour  before.  

2)      Tears  in  her  eyes  when  she  bade  him  farewell  at  the  airport  and  told  him  to  return  back  soon.

3)      Her  unfinished  sentence  …  aap  hamesha  mere    ….. 

4)      On  the  day  he  was  going  to  collect  the  reports  ….  when    she  had  refused  to  go  …  saying  that  she  had  experienced  so  many  happiness  in  the  last  7  days  that  she  was  afraid  of  seeing  a  positive  cancer  report  and  losing  all  this  happiness?

5)      Her  happiness  at  being  surprised  by  him  so  many  times  and  still  not  acknowledging  it  …  and  finally  confessing  that  she  wanted  to  see  how  much  more  he  could  be  pushed  ..

6)      The  tears  of  her  happiness  in  her  eyes  when  he'd  danced  with  Neha.  For  her.

So  the  answer  to  question  2)  was  also  "YES"

Next?    He  suddenly  realized  that  there  were  no  more  questions  that  needed  any  answer  !  He  loved  Priya  and  Priya  loved  him.  What  more  did  he  need  ?  He  chuckled  to  himself  …  men  were  so  rational  and  logical  !

Bah  !  Such  a  simple  issue  ..  he  suddenly  started  laughing  in  the  car,  in  the  darkness.  Suddenly  all  the  tension  of  the  evening  left  him.  Why  hadn't  he  tried  analyzing  this  logically  earlier?  Why  was  he  so  bent  upon  following  Vikram's    logic?  Yes,  Vikram  may  have  been  right  from  his  point  of  view  but  that  was  a  "time  tested"  reaction,  in  management  lingo.  That  was  the  procedure  to  be  followed  when  best  practices  had  been  established  after  a  few  years  of  operations.  Here,  this  was  the  beginning  of  his  love  story  !  He  was  going  to  build  up  something  from  scratch  !  Obviously  that  needed  different  techniques.  He  recollected  the  Lohri  episode  when  he'd  goofed  up  on  Vikram's  theory  but  managed  to  placate  Priya,  all  by  himself.  So  he  could  do  it  too  ! 

From  now  on  Mr.  Ram  Kapoor  did  not  need  any  "love  guru".  He  would  apply  logic  to  every  issue  and  solve  everything  himself.  "Yahoo"  !  I'm  so  intelligent,  he  thought  J

He  folded  the  piece  of  paper  and  kept  it  safely  in  his  pocket.  When  he  was  getting  ready  to  start  the  car,  another  question  came  to  his  mind.

Question  3  :  Was  she  ready  to  take  their  relationship  to  the  next  level  ? 

Now  he  had  a  doubt.  He  took  out  the  piece  of  paper  again  and  started  thinking.

Affirmatives  :-

1)      On  the  night  of  Natasha's  party,  when  he  was  closing  the  hook  on  her  blouse,  he  had  felt  her  trembling  when  his  fingers  touched  her  bare  back. Even  though  he  could  not see  her  face,  he knew  that  she  had  her  eyes  closed.

2)        On  the  same  night,  when  he  had  taken  her  to  a  corner  to  set  her  bindi  straight  ,  she  had  closed  her  eyes  at  his  touch.  And  remained  like  that.  As  if  in  anticipation  for  something  more.

3)      And  he  remembered  the  Lohri  day  too.  When  he  had  touched  her  lips  with  his  fingers.  How  she  had  continued  to  stare  at  him?  She  had  been  shocked  but  had  not  moved  away.

He  had  felt  the  tugs  of  physical  attraction  all  these  times.  And  he  was  very  sure  that  she  had  felt  the  same  too.

Then  why,  dammit,  did  she  put  him  down  in  front  of  Ronit  today?  When  she  saw  Ronit,  did  she  realize  what  she  was  missing?  Did  she  feel  that  she  was  stuck  with  a  40  year  old  unfit,  fat  man?

No,  he  hated  himself  for  that  thought.  He  knew  deep  down  in  his  heart  that  his  wife  was  not  like  that.

He  finally  answered  YES  to  Question  3)  also.

So  …  it  was  simple.  All  it  needed  was  a  SWOT  analysis.  In  case  of  any  issue,  any  problem,  he  needed  to  analyse  the  strengths,  the  weaknesses,  the  opportunities  and  the  threats.  And  he  grinned  to  himself  as  he  remembered  Ronit.  Yes,  "fit'  people  like  Ronit  were  a  "threat".  He  would  ensure  that  Priya  did  not  come  in  contact  with  such  "fit"  people  to  the  extent  he  could  manage.

He  started  his  car  and  drove  in.  Smiling.  Sure  of  what  he  was  going  to  do.

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yay! finally.. res...

*edited*

wow! this fab yaar Lalita ji👏👏 itne ideas dimag mein aatein kaise hain.. m so greedy waiting for ur version of confession now😳.. hope to get it soon
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow, you are an amazing writer, loved your analysis about Ram and Priya, so lovely. Just awesome, waiting for more.Please do update more, can't wait to find out what happens when they come face to face, how he is going to confess.. Great Job👏
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lalita

Now that's the breath of fresh air.. But our Priya Kapoor wouldn't think so in BALH!! She is as hot headed as Ram is!! They react first and then do the thinking just like most human beings are.

I loved the whole Priya POV!! Beautifully done again..

Humare bulava finally paunchi gaya aapke paas.. We missed ur Take! Will read ur chap 2 and comment again~!
LalitaLahiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Lalita

Now that's the breath of fresh air.. But our Priya Kapoor wouldn't think so in BALH!! She is as hot headed as Ram is!! They react first and then do the thinking just like most human beings are.

I loved the whole Priya POV!! Beautifully done again..

Humare bulava finally paunchi gaya aapke paas.. We missed ur Take! Will read ur chap 2 and comment again~!

Hey Angie...

I didn't even realise I was on the missing list :-)

I logged in for a brief while last few days ... and in that short time, read all your takes ...but didn't have time to respond.

Now, will go through whatever I've missed ... slowly... alternating between posts and the hot hot promo 😉 😉 😉 😉

Lalita

fosla thumbnail
Lalita
Read the other chapter too!! Fantastic!! You just gave the perfect recipe to avoid disaster from both Ram and Priya's POV!! 

How much logical thinking actually saves people from throwing words meaninglessly and reacting to siutations? But unfortunately we don't do so most of the times in real life. I like them to do this after those initial reactions!!
Introspections in a calmer mind would always provide the right answers!! Once they vent their frustrations, Iam sure they will figure this out!! 

Thanks for the wonderful Takes. Needless to say... Loved it as always!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolita_lahiri

Hey Angie...

I didn't even realise I was on the missing list :-)

I logged in for a brief while last few days ... and in that short time, read all your takes ...but didn't have time to respond.

Now, will go through whatever I've missed ... slowly... alternating between posts and the hot hot promo 😉 😉 😉 😉

Lalita

Lalita
Is it even possible to alternate with tht hot promo??😉 Somebody get a fire extinguisher in here please..😆 I know you wre not too happy with the episodes.. But Iam glad u did read my takes!!
And Yes.. You were terribly missed and the forum was on a search expedition just for you! Thank God you came back!
LalitaLahiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

yay! we even had a thread to search for you!!! it worked! 😛

and
👏👏👏

plzz update soon... muze toh ideas hi nahi aa rahe!

Priya fan,

After reading your post... went back and found that I was on a "wanted missing" list  🤢 🤢

Getting round to reading up whatever I missed ... how come I see only 1 chapter from you ... post teh precap...? WHo gave you permission to stop at 1 chapter only 😡 😡 😡 😡

What's your name, by the way?

If you keep on sticking to Priya fan, I'll think I'm addressing myself and many others here 😆 😆

LalitaLahiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Lalita
Is it even possible to alternate with tht hot promo??😉 Somebody get a fire extinguisher in here please..😆 I know you wre not too happy with the episodes.. But Iam glad u did read my takes!!
And Yes.. You were terribly missed and the forum was on a search expedition just for you! Thank God you came back!

Angie,

I stand corrected... truthfully, honestly, alternating between 10 views of the hot hot promo and one post .. thats the truth milord... and nothing but the truth 😉

Lalita