Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lalitha...

I will shoot Niks... if you don't do something about it!!!!

Why her entry in such Beautiful situation... Pls yaar kuch karo..

Waiting for next Re -take... loved the start part...

Jigna
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

Is this the only time Niharika decided to get water... hope Ram could reply to her that he is romancing his wife.. w8ing for the next part... 

If Ram says that, Niharika will drop down  πŸ€’🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’. That would be the last glass of water she would need ... not that we would mind πŸ˜›
LalitaLahiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

Lalitha...

I will shoot Niks... if you don't do something about it!!!!

Why her entry in such Beautiful situation... Pls yaar kuch karo..

Waiting for next Re -take... loved the start part...

Jigna

Jigna,

In case she's actually listening outside the door tonight at 10.30 and dares to smile at Priya, I WILL shoot her πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
LalitaLahiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

superb

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
plx pm me da next part

⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ 
i love it
❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ 

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Thanks πŸ˜›
jaya_5 thumbnail
Thank u so much 4 dat lovely update. Lekin kya yaar lalita! Tm v serial walo ki tarah hm logoko impatient bana diya 4 d next part! Plz plz plz update d next part!
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome update lalita. thanks
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oooh... LalitaJi... getting hot in here. Now I am more eagerly waiting for your update, than the show itself.
In the show , it is going to be fighting, and then who knows what else after the big show. I like your update better.  no bitterness... no anger... like the song: Jaha ghum bhi na ho... aasoon bhi na ho, bas pyaar hi pyaar pale... 
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lolita,

Awesome update yaar.

But please.. do something about Niharika in your story. Yaar... tumhari story mein to use ke haath pair tod do.. hahaha.. 
LalitaLahiri thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Lolita,

Awesome update yaar.

But please.. do something about Niharika in your story. Yaar... tumhari story mein to use ke haath pair tod do.. hahaha.. 

How can I refuse? Ok...lets chuck Niharika out πŸ˜‰
LalitaLahiri thumbnail

Chapter 4

Ram  :  I  didn't  like  the  food  at  the  party  and  was  hungry.

He  gestured  towards  the  plate  of  toast.

Niharika  :  Ok.  Do  you  want  me  to  call  Bansi  Kaka?

Ram  :  No,  there's  no  need. 

There  was  an  uncomfortable  silence.  Ram  wanted  his  step  mom  to  return  back  to  his  room.  And  Niharika  wanted  to  prolong  her  stay;  to  get  another  shot  at  breaking  up  the  budding   relationship  between  the  two  of  them.

Ram  :  You  want  to  go  back  and  rest…?  I  mean,  you  must  have  been  sleeping?

Niharika  gets  the  opportunity  she  was  waiting  for.

Niharika  :  No  Ram.  I  wasn't  sleeping.  I  was  too  tensed  to  be  able  to  sleep.

Ram  :  Kyon?  Kya  hua?  Any  problem?

Niharika  :    What  to  do,  Ram.  I  am  so  worried  about  Nutz  fashion  show  tomorrow.

Ram  :  But  Ma,  this  is  not  Chhoti's  first  show.  She's  done  2-3  such  shows  earlier  and  is  fully  experienced  by  now.  What  is  there  to  get  so  tensed  about?

Niharika  :  Yes,  Ram,  but  earlier  she  was  totally  professional  about  it  and  deeply  involved  in  the  show.  There  were  no  other  feelings  involved.  This  time  its  different.  She's  still carrying  around  the  guilt  of  the  abortion.

Ram,  shocked : Kya?  Yeh  aap  kya  keh  rahe  hain?  What  abortion?

Niharika,  with  a shocked  expression  on  her  face  :  Ram,  tumhe  pata  nahin?  Priya  ne  tumhe  bataya  nahin?  Priya  was  involved  in  Nutz  decision  to  abort  the  child.  And  all  this  was  done  much  before  the  Christmas  party  when  you  were  so  emotionally  talking  to  her  "unborn"  child.  Nutz  actually  wanted  the  child  very  much  and  even  till  date,  she  is  unable  to  immerse  herself  totally  in  her  work.

She  turned  to  Priya  :  Priya,  I  understand  that  there  are  many  things  you  do  differently.  Like  Ram's  medical  treatment.  You  did  a  wonderful  job  there  and  I  absolutely  agree  that  sometimes  it  takes  an  outsider  to  put  things  in  their  perspective.  But  this  was  something  I  think  you  should  have  shared  with  Ram.  Or  at  least  told  me  if  you  were  afraid  to  inform  him.  I  would  have  taken  care  of  my  bachcha  and  slowly  explained  it  to  him  as  to  why  you'll  had  to  take  the  decision  not  to  bring  this  baby  into  the  world.  I'm  sure  once  I explained  it  to  him, he  wouldn't  have  blamed  you.

Priya  could  not  reply.  She  was  in  a  state  of  shock  and  undecided  as  to  how  to  reply.  In  a  lightning  bolt,  she  understood  Krishnaji's  last  message  to  her.  On  who  was  misguiding  Ram  and  how. And  how  so  many  misunderstandings  had  been  built  up  in  this  mansion,  over  the  years. 

But  how  was  she  to  react  now?

She  took  a  deep  breadth  and  looked  sideways  to  see  his  face.  It  was  white,  with  shock.  And  supressed  anger.  His  lips  were  also  clenched.

They  had  been  so  near  to  declaring  their  love  for  each  other.  Of  becoming  one.  And  now  again,  this?  Would  she  never  be  able  to  live  in  peace?

Niharika  stood  silently,  enjoying  the  expression  on  their  faces. 

Slowly, without  looking,  Ram's  right  hand  found  its  way  into  Priya's  left  hand.  Priya  was  shocked  and  tried  to  look  at  Ram  to  try  and  understand  what  was  happening.

But  Ram  was  looking  ahead,  blankly.  There  was  no  expression  in  his  eyes.  However,  his  fingers  seemed  to  be  conveying  some  message  to  her.  They  were  pressing  against  her  fingers,  softly  but  urgently.  They  seemed  to  be  conveying  that  Ram  was  not  angry  with  her  but  she  wasn't  sure  of  what  else  he  was  trying  to  say.  After  a  few  seconds  he  looked  at  her  for  a  brief  moment.

That  was  all  the  reassurance  Priya  needed.  She  fully  understood  from  that  one  glance  and  from  the  pressure  of  his  fingers  that  inspite  of  being  very  hurt,  Ram  fully  trusted  her.

This  was  the  moment  to  speak  out.  She  decided  to  play  along  the  same  way  with  Niharika.

Priya  :  I'm  sorry  but  I  thought  you  would  have  shared  this  with  him  already?

Niharika,  with  a  puzzled  expression :  No  Priya,  I  came  to  know  only  later,  much  later.

Priya  :  I  also  came  to  know  only  later.  After  the  abortion  had  been  carried  out  and  after  the    Christmas  Party  when  Mr.  Kapoor  had  been  so  emotionally  speaking  to  Natasha's  unborn  child.  And  do  you  know  how  I  came  to  know?

When  we  were  athe  Christmas  Party  at  my  house,  I  saw  that  Natasha  seemed  so  worried  and  tensed.  I  tried  asking  her  many  times  if  anything  was  wrong  but  inspite  of  her  denial,  it  was  easy  to  see  that  she  was  unhappy  and  was  keeping  something  to  herself.  That  was  not  the  face  of  a  person  happy  in  pregnancy. And  I  also  knew  that  there  was  no  one  she  could  turn  to,  to  ask  for  help  or  advice.

Ram  was  looking  at  Priya  intently.  Niharika's  expression  had  also  undergone  a  slight  change  as  she'd  realized  that  this  conversation  was  not  going  the  way  she  would  have  wanted  it.  But  she  had  gone  too  far  to  draw  back  now.

Priya  continued  :  I  was  very  worried  about  her. That  is  why  the  next  morning,  I  went  to  meet  Natasha's  doctor.  After  a  lot  of  persuation,  she  informed  me  that  Natasha  had  undergone  an  abortion  some  time  back. 

She  looked  towards  Ram  and  said  :  We  were  in  Australia  at  that  time. 

Then  she  looked  around  to  face  Niharika  again  :  I  was  obviously  absolutely  shocked.  When  I  came  out  of  the  doctor's  chamber,  I  met  Natasha  there.  Apparently   she  was  scheduled  for  a  baby  scan  that  morning  and  was  waiting  for  Kartik  to  reach.  I  will  not  reveal  the  details  of  my  conversation  with  Natasha  as  I  feel  that  is  not  relevant  and  also,  that  was  personal  between  the  two  of  us.

Ram  closed  his  eyes.  The  sadness  was  evident  on  his  face.  But  it  was  still  early  for  him  to  react,  to  say  anything  to  his  step  mother. 

He  tugged  at  Priya's  hand  and  pulled  her  towards  the  door,  with  him. 

Ram  :  I  don't  want  to  hear  anything  more.  Lets  go.

Without  another  word,  Ram  and  Priya  walked  away.  Away  from  Niharika.  To  their  own  private  domain.

On  entering  their  room,  Ram  locked  the  door.  Then  he  walked  to  the  bookshelf.  Priya  looked  at  him,  wondering  what  he  was  doing.

Ram  seemed  to  be  searching  for  something.  After  some  time,  he  took  out  a  thin  book  from  the  topmost  shelf  and  opened  a  particular  page.  He  read  something  and  smiled  to  himself. 

He  kept  the  book  on  the  bed,  upside  down,  open  at  the  page  he  was  reading.  Priya  walked  towards  the  bed,  trying  to  see  which  book  it  was.  Ram    pulled  her  towards  him  and  gathered  her  close.  Softly  he  kissed  her  on  the  forehead.  Priya  closed  her  eyes  and  her  hands  clutched  the  sides  of  his  kurta.  Ram  kissed  her  closed  eyes,  one  by  one,  slowly,  savouring  the  moment.  Then  he  released  her  and  moved  back  a  bit.

Priya  opened  her  eyes  and  saw  Ram  picking  up  the  book  again.  He  put  the  book  in  her  hands  and  indicated  with  his  eyes  to  read  that  page  where  he'd  marked  something.

It  was  a  quotation  by  Pablo  Neruda

"I  love  you  without  knowing  how,  or  when,  or  from  where. 

I  love  you  straightforwardly,  without  complexities  or  pride; 

so  I  love  you  because  I  know  no  other  way  than  this: 

Where  "I"  does  not  exist,  nor  "You", 

so  close  that  your  hand  on  my  chest  is  my  hand, 

so  close  that  your  eyes  close  as  I  fall  asleep"

Priya  read  it  silently  many  times  over.  Tears  ran  down  her  face.  Ram  tried  to  take  the  book  away  from  her  but  she  wouldn't  allow  him.  She  kept  on  reading  the  poem  over  and  over  again.  Unable  to  comprehend  the  feeling,  that  both  of  them  had  come  home,  at  last.

The End