Posted: 12 years ago
wowww...!Great munni excellent...! thank U for the wonderful os๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
hana_y thumbnail
nice amezing love  it munni 
JJ15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A wonderful update Munni, Ahemji used the little time he had with his sweetheart wisely. ๐Ÿ˜‰
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AdaaNazArshi

fantastic update.

i love it munni

thank you Adaa

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Awww this was a lovely OS Munny! : )

Really enjoyed it, HAHA i see how you tried to make Koki look like the good one, As in she knew where Gohem were!๐Ÿ˜†

Cheeky! :P

HAHA i was laughing at Gopi's questions, She's just too cute!๐Ÿ˜† and Ahem in awe just finding out more about his wife day by day!: )

Great OS Munny, Keep them coming and thanks for the PM!๐Ÿ˜›

Awww thanks chika... 

u got it wrong chika... i made Ahem little more responsible... that is why he called his mom to inform๐Ÿ˜†

yeah gopi's Q&A were so cute

Originally posted by: tina_1234

aawqwww super amazin os

thank you tina... glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Xarina

Munny.  This was really cute.  I like your take on the way Ahem was slowly finding out more about his wife in a roundabout way. 

Thank you xarina... yeah Ahem is smart with words in this ... he got to know some parts of her childhood and some of her dreams as well๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: amalaziz

superb!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks amal
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

๐Ÿ˜† Im unable to stop laughing Munni...I was just about to go to sleep & saw ur OS !!!

So Ahem seems to received shocking answers to his questions ๐Ÿ˜› With this knowledge, he is going to play around with Gopi & tease her till she confesses her love ...Smart Guy !

He took his wife some 30 kms to buy peas...& smartly handled his mom saying they missed the route ๐Ÿ˜›

thanks navya...๐Ÿ˜ƒ,, yeah he is shocked with the number of kids๐Ÿ˜›

Ahem is smart... needs time with his wife๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Dhabu89

๐Ÿ‘Munny, that was simply brilliant. I loved their little conversation. But the best being his sneaking in a confession ๐Ÿ˜‰ Beautiful...Loved it I hope to read more soon. Thank you for this much needed OS...

Awww thanks rupal...yeah he smartly sneaked in the confession๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Munni... The OS needed no car breaking down, rain or Kisses..

It was wonderful as it is๐Ÿ‘ Fantastic take on the drive Munni..
I am glad this Aham had a longer drive and was able to articulate and understand a lot more about Gopi than in SNS..
I loved the game, Gopi's philosophy, her awkwardness, her innocent questions & answers. ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

An almost confession๐Ÿ˜ƒ And BABIES.. Beautiful.. Gopi wants many๐Ÿ˜‰ and Aham certainly is not averse.. Superb superb.. Well doneโญ๏ธ

Awww harini... thank you soo much for ur sweet comments...

yeah ahem smartly articulated to know her feelings... babies was super shocking to Ahem ... but he loved it๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: varshu27

lovely os munni...gopi going from single word answers to talking in full sentences and then to be being  completely comfortable was wonderful...loved her reaction to the baby billboard...she is so engrossed in the baby that she lets ahem know she wants a bunch of them...so sweet...loved how ahem got her talking and got a view of her childhood...loved it...

Varshu thank you !!

yeah she was super excited to see the billboard๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: goody7775

i was super awsome munni .it was bang on without even kiss or hug.had a gr8 laugh.enjoyed it ๐Ÿ‘

thank you goody๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamjal

Munni thanks for the pm and lovely story. Love the rapid fire round and her confessing, wished it was more than an os

thanks kamjal... yeah that was only one way ... Ahem could get the confession from gopi๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

awesome OS!!enjoyed the journey with gohem!!

thanks nihira๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Munni what can I say. I have this huge smile on my face after reading your wonderful, excellent, fantastic, fabulous OS.

I just loved how he got her to open up about everything. And as Harini said it didn't need rain, car breaking down, hug or a kiss. This is simply a beautiful start of a beautiful journey of their love and life.

He even winged a confession out of her and knows how many babies she wants, and is not oppose to the idea of making them.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bravo for this work Munni.๐Ÿ‘

shilpa now you are embarrassing me...all u words are so overwhelming...๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah he winged  a confession and is not averse to the number of babies

thank you so much for the wonderful and sweet comments shilpa
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Really nice munni!!! Loved the god is one part!!very sweet os:-)

thank you vibzzz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: gohem123

That was an amazing OS munni๐Ÿ‘ I loved aham here who understand his wife and take the mantle in his hand to know her more..And you made kokila  a know-it-all'๐Ÿ˜‰ good one'

Best part was babies..๐Ÿ˜ณ That was hilarious..I was picturing their reactions in my mind..

Thanks for saying gopi's feelings so beautifully...Nice answers and her take on everything was so cute'Well done'๐Ÿ‘

thank you so much dear

yep gopi shared almost all her feelings with him๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: kaka.lg

i read it in the morning...feel so fresh...thanks Munni ben for us wonderful OS

thanks monyka.. glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: shruts18

res

When I opened your OS, I kept it as res. but I didn't know that in its length had been hidden such a wonderful, nice Gohem talk just the way they are so natural and normal...love your OS Munni and they are true to their actual character in your OS!

A very fab fab job perfectly done!โญ๏ธ

thank you shruti...๐Ÿ˜ƒ yeah they were natural ..little bit hesitant and shy

Originally posted by: sks21

munni that was a brilliant os...
love it...very well written

thanks kavya dear ... glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: feviewer

I had a good start to my morning thanks to your OS...imagining Gohem as parents๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you dear .. glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

wow munni u did it perfectly! I love it!
Esp aham, love his behaviour

Aww thanks Nilu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: abbay

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ aww kaash aisa sach mein hotta!!!!!!! by the way awesome o.s!!!!! hope someday it will come true!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘

Thank you abbay ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Arnisha

amazin keep it up love reading it...

thanks Arnisha.. glad u liked it

Originally posted by: Hetp

OMG..what an OS..it was..awesome...fantastic...marvellous...oustanding...(actually i have no words left to praise u...all the words  which praise are bestowed to ur  oustanding writting ...love ur OS alot...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

i was actually imagining the drive while i was reading it...๐Ÿ˜again..hats off !!!!!

OMG hetal ... i am blushing with your words... thank you so much hetal for all your generous words๐Ÿ˜ณ

i am glad and happy u liked it sooo much
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: navithareddy

amazing os munni i loved it thank u.

thanks navitha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ahemji

fabulous update. loved it.๐Ÿ˜Š 

thank you Ahemji

Originally posted by: swasthi

Munni that was a wonderful OS.

It is incredible what a little drive can bring out and make one feel, say and do. Ahem smartly executed his conversation with his wife to end with a quick fire confession, leaving them both in a better place.

Do write more stories.

Thank you swasthi๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... yeah the trip leaves them in a better place as she shared her past and her dreams with him...\\

will try to write swasthi... i am glad u liked it

Originally posted by: taniks

That was awesome munni , really fantastic , I loved it

thanks taniks... glad u liked it

Originally posted by: Jiggarr

amaing update...muni๐Ÿ˜ƒone thing i liked the most is ahem being very talkative otherwise the cvs hardly give him long dialogues.

thanks jiggarr๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... yeah he talks a lot more here๐Ÿ˜‰