Congrats for new thread and will be waiting for update
Mishti13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats for new thread 
cont. soon
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mukadam12345678inlwgeet5armadsheetalvasatabby9999290860623saharmursleenkabslocksjyotiagarwalattitudeshyjagritimanochapreet.harmanmintu_7MONIJA78swabigshrutiAISHAJSmbobby2011CherubNoorcutestar12Whitepigeonsruthi8magyshahmaanmanianehakapoor7shiffamayukhaPrettierpreetilathaauicy_magmaAlameluamalu123dips_chimshristi1mandy15ashvinisharmasdlife19bhakbhartifanuteemNH197197531pearl_warriorsuhaaanaNeejulallu06mayaparisimm28Mishti13myramabinsakshi04vibhashekharawesomepoojaMadhuri53angel_smilydishbhandona86love2_somakareena32sweet_mittalfreya123aakritisri1111Ash1991stary_kajalcyum321nilu710shalini_ssmallvilletushti-kiranhoneygraperitzy09krati5punam2712zohafarheenlil.mizz.smexiigeetsweetseemamaryabinash079-dia-abisamratgunjantodayzstarzaara2212DilsayRemya_Pillaispvd-afsha-mandymorePrithviSanyo1aamirkhanfandivareenakomlika-Nilam---Ratna--rsroopalimollycoddlemrk-1ambbihawajiha-1Shalve,
https://manifestationyoga.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/thank_you-8249.gif
WOW me super duper Happy guyshttps://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/3D%20Smileys/3D%20Communication%20Smileys/big%20hug.gifto all of u
it almost reached up to 100 likes thank u so much for pressing the Like button and commenting
can' believe this, i am getting so many like
Plz cont to press the like button and comment😳
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

OMG i can't believe i am posting the next update in the new thread.Thank u so much guys for ur supports and love and a very special thanks to Madhuri53 for spamming and helping me for opening the new thread, well it wouldn't have been possible with out all of u guys, so a really big thank u to all of u guys. Guys click on this link IMP Note pg 113 to read what really happened with Geet/ whose daughter Khushi is and it will clear some of ur confusion.
here is Part 19
Enjoy

-Unforgettable Memories Part 19-

Maan stood in front of the mirror fixing his tie, when Nakul came and kept his coffee. He took the coffee and took a sip, but spitted back as soon he sips , "Ye Dadi bhi Na"  Maan mummers as he looked at the coffee "Nakul" Maan calls him
Nakul- yes sir
Maan- why is this coffee so bitter
"Khud itne bitter hai aur rude hai tu aap ki cofee bhi tu hogi na"Dadi Ma says as she came in his room, "Nakul tum jao" As Nakul was about to leave the room but Maan stops him saying "one min Nakul, take this coffee and make another one for me, and make sure this time its not bitter" Maan says looking at Dadi, as Nakul was about to pick the coffee cup Dadi stops him saying "Nakul tum ye coffee yeahi pe rakho aur jao yeha se"
Maan- Dadi what is all this, till when will this be going on, bitter coffee, tekha foods and you know it very well that i can't eat spice food par phir bhi aap...
DM- Maan ye sab tab tak chalta rahe ga till you don't change your decision
Maan- oh come on Dadi you it very well MSK never changes his decision once he has made it" Dadi interrupts saying "Don't worry Maan, this time the Great MSK will have to change his decision, and its your Dadi, Mrs. Savetri Khurana promise to you or else suffer with all this torture like your stupid decision is making Khushi and Geet suffer and seeing them like this its hurting us, so till we are suffering you also suffer got it MR. MAAN SINGH KHURANA" Dadi says with in his attitude and leaves the room leaving Maan all confused with her words, as he thinks of Dadi words, he again pick the coffee and as soon he take a sip he spit it out and says "lagta hai kuch na kuch kar na hi parega ise pahle ke i have to go another day with all this torture, i can't take it anymore...he goes down at the breakfast table and sees no one was their "Nakul" Maan calls
Nakul- yes sir
Maan- where is everyone
Nakul- wo...sir
"Nakul" Maan sternly says
Nakul- Sir they are all in hall, having their breakfast their"
"What" Maan says in disbelievingly, he goes to hall and sees everyone was sitting their and having their breakfast and talking, but as soon they saw Maan, their smile faded away, then Khushi got off of NT lap and walked passed him not even giving Maan a second glance "Khushi" Maan calls as she passed but she didn't said anything and soon one by one left to their room while Dev went to office and Vicky left for his college. Nakul comes and says "Sir aap ka breakfast lag gaya hai"
"mujhe nahi karini" Maan snaps at him and leaves for the office, The whole day Maan was shouting at the staff making their day miserable, and everyone came out his cabin crying___________
As everyone one left the office after the tiring day, Maan was also leaving when he saw Dev cabin lights on, he goes their and sees Dev was still their lost in working on his project. "Dev" Maan calls, as Dev heard Maan voice he looked up and stood up seeing him still here
Maan- Dev what are you still doing in the office" Dev gave him a confused look, seeing the looks Maan correct himself saying "I meant its time to go home, you can do this tomorrow" Dev just Nods and starts to puts the papers back in files, while Maan anger increased seeing him not talking to him, they both got out of KC and before Maan could tell Dev to come in his car Dev went and drove off in his car, Maan anger reached its level and in anger took his car key from the driver and drove home.
 (Poor driver ko aab walk karke jana padega, Maan sachi kitna zalim😡 hota ja raha hai, hain na Baba Ji)

Dev came in KM controlling his laugh but as soon his eyes fell on everyone he burst out in laugh making other confused
DM- what happen Dev, aap itna hans kyun rahe hai
Dev- Dadi you won't believe this OMG bro ko tu aaj deakh ne layak tha aur bechare staffs, unki tu unhone band baja di, sare din all he did was shout at them and made them cry, aur abhi tu unka face gusse se lal peela ho raha tha, main ne jab usne baat nahi ki aur unhe bina bole khud drive kar ke aya..
DM- acha hai thoda unhe bhi tu ehsaas ho dard hota kya hai, aab deakhti hoon aur kitne din ye aise rah te hai, Just then Maan came in looking at everyone angrily, He came in puts the file on the table and sits on the sofa facing Dadi and Khushi, as he sat Dadi and Khushi both got up to go but Maan stopped them saying "Dadi, Khuhsi, no one is going anywhere, plz sit back I want..."
Dm- Maan I am tired, I am going to take rest, you.."
"Dadi, I meant what i said now plz sits back" Maan angrily said seeing the anger visible on his eyes and the high tone voice, Dadi decided to sit back, while Khushi completely ignored him and sat in Dadi lap hiding her face from him.
Maan- Dadi aap logo ka ye drama kab tak chalega" No one gave him any answer and he didn't' really needed one either as he knew their answer "so is it final that you all are not going to talk to me"
DM- what do you think Maan
"OK then" saying this he stood up making everyone confused and in the next moments He takes Khushi in his godi and start to walk away, while Khushi starts screaming and hitting him with her small fist saying "Dadi mujhe chodao bad dada se, Choti Ma, chachu chote papa, koi tu meli help karo" They all just stood their looking at Maan and then khushi who was calling for help but they didn't move to help him knowing if he gets really mad then don't know who will be crying next so they all just sat their watching him go. As Maan continues to walk Khushi gets tired of hitting Maan and calling for help so she just quietly stayed in his godi, actually enjoying it as he took her in his godi after like a 3 or 4 days...Lost in her thought Khushi notices Maan walking toward his room, she looked at him suspiciously and said "Dad Khushi kati with you, no talking"
Maan- Janta hoon meri Ma
Khuhsi- tu khushi ko utalo" Maan without saying walked as he got close to his room way Khushi quickly gets off of his godi almost tripping from his goid as she wasn't not fighting anymore to get of his godi, Maan was holding her lightly but with the sudden act from Khushi made Maan lose his balance and Khushi got off of godi, but before she would run away from him he catches her hand and walks toward Geet room, Khushi was too busy to get off his hold to realize where he is going. He knock on Geet door. Geet who was just laying on the bed staring out of space, hearing the knock sits up, she fixes her dupatta and walk toward the door to open thinking its probably be Dadi or Nakul. She opens the door to sees Maan standing their and before Maan could have said something Geet closes the door on his face. Khushi starts laughing seeing Maan face Maan gives her a glare but that didn't stopped her and she continue to laugh, Maan just ignores her and Knock on the door again and this time Geet opens the door saying "aab kyun aye hai aap, jo aap ko kah na tha aap ne kah liya ya abhi bhi kuch suna na baqi hai" Maan ignores her talk ank picks Khushi in his arm and gives her to Geet and says "ye lo sambhalo apni beti ko, 4 din se mera dimag kharab kar rakha hai" Geet looked at him with open mouth, Khushi just copied her. Seeing both looking at him shocked he snaps his finger at them saying "aise kya deakh rahi ho"
"Hun" that all Geet could say, "Geet close your mouth before bugs gets in your mouth" Geet quickly closes her mouth along with Khushi, Maan walks in making Geet take her steps back as he came very close to her, Dadi who was following him was happy seeing Khushi back with Geet , she leaves from their leaving them alone not wanting to make Maan feel bad in front of Geet.
Khushi stayed in Geet godi hugging her while tears escaped from Geet eyes, but she quickly wiped it away, but it didn't go unnoticed by Maan, who was sitting on he bed looking at them admiring and felt bad for keeping them away from each other, thought he knew they share no bond still their bond was stronger then his and Khushi, or else Khushi wouldn't even think of being angry with him for this long. He walks to her and holds Geet hand in the mid as she was about to wipe her tears, as they both stared at each other Maan wiped her tears and held his ears then he makes a baby face and says "Sorry, gussa main kuch ziada hi bol gaya tha" Geet and Khushi both removes his hand from his ears, Khush leans close to Maan and kisses his both cheek and says "khushi missed Dada so much" and spread her arm showing him and hugs him, but still stayed in Geet godi, as Khushi and Maan breaks their hugs Geet says "its ok" saying that Geet hugs khushi back showering kiss all over her face. she held her close to herself as if she got her life back, reason back for her to breath, a reason for her to live this life once again, a reason for her to smile, just for her, just for Khushi, Maan stood their lost looking at them, then to lighten up atmosphere of the room Maan clears his throat catching their attention and says "Par geet sari galti meri nahi thi, tumhari bhi thi" Geet looked at him confusef as to waht he is talking about,
Maan- I mean tumhe tu in sabk e bare main maloom hon chiya tha na kyun ki tum..." Maan closes his eaye realzing what he was about to say to her.
Geet- Maan mujhe kya sapna aya tha in sab ke bade main jo mujhe maloom hoti, and not once you thought if i had known about this or not bas aap ne tu apna faisla hamein suna diya, aap ko pata bhi hai mujh pe kya beeti hai ke main ek bin ma ki bachi ka bhi khayal na rakh saki" Maan instantly looked in her eyes a liitle pain was visible in his  eyes after hearing her last words that she also thinks that he alone is not enough for his khushi, as they both stared in each other eyes that when Geet realized what she had spoken, how could she call Khushi Bin Ma ki bachi "Maan i am sorry, mere kah ne ka wo matlab bilkul bhi nahi tha, aap plz don't misunderstand me main tu bas..."
"Geet" Geet voices faded away hearing his low voice "Geet tum aram karo main bhi thak gaya hoon, I...I'll just go and take some rest"
"Maan" Geet says trying to stops him but he just leaves from their giving Khushi a kiss. Geet stood their watching him dissapear...then she starts playing with khushi but she was still thinking about Maan, "Geet tujhe ho kya gaya hai, kyun tu sab ke dard ki wajha banti ja rahi hai, tujhe kya haq banta hai ke tu sab ko apni baton se dukh de, aaj teri wajha se Maan ko kitni chot lagi hogi tujhe pata bhi hai, kya zarorart thi Khushi ke Mama ke bare main kuch bhi bolne ki, you don't even know what really happened between them why they don't stay together, and you just hurt him bringing her topic. aur tune unke ghum aur bhi ghara kar diya apni batoon se" Geet thought were disturb when NT came to her room calling her for dinner. the three left for the dinner, Geet was looking for maan but he was no where to be seen, she halfhearlty ate with them but all the while her eyes were looking just to see his glimps, but her never came.
Khata huwi humse dil dukhaya hum ne
Jan kar kuch bhi na kiya humne bas anjane hi khata kar jate hai hum

bhol ja meri khata ko, karde mujhe maff nadan samajh ke

ke dekha ja ek jhalak apni, ke taras rahi meri aankhen teri deedar ko.

Precap: Ok i am going to leave this on u guys to deciede if u want to know about Maan past and introduce Sameera & Khushi after this update or cintinue the part after this update which will be "Vicky fight for Geet"
Do let me know so i can start writing and will have the update ready by next friday...

Previous:
Part 18 Next: Part 20

Here is Part 19

Enjoy

Sorry for the Mistakes do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like. To get Pm from me for my FF plz add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list

OR

Will PM tomorrow
Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bechara maan...jhukna hi pada sabke age...he he he...

awesome beautiful update...

d bond b/w khushi n geet...its really amazing...

i really loved it a lot...

thank u fr such a lovely update...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting...

according to me continue dis only...but if maan's past make geet n maan's relation lovable...den also its ok fr me...actually its depends on u...hw u want to go forward...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely prt dear
and i feel reveal msk past dear
and at starting u have shown
msk and geet miments also
then wht r they all
pls reveal soon
like is nt working
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
want maan's past to unfold😉
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well i think we need a glimpse of sameera and khushi means what common between geet and sameera... and yeah some part of vicky fighting for geet but u knw we want khushi and maan secens yaar they both look so cute in their scenei mean u r only updating about khushi and geet but we want daughter and father chemsitry also.. 

else its a fantastic update... very sweet
please khushi and maan scenes 
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: stary_kajal

well i think we need a glimpse of sameera and khushi means what common between geet and sameera... and yeah some part of vicky fighting for geet but u knw we want khushi and maan secens yaar they both look so cute in their scenei mean u r only updating about khushi and geet but we want daughter and father chemsitry also.. 

else its a fantastic update... very sweet
please khushi and maan scenes 

thanks for liking the update dear
will surly give more of Maan and Khushi scene