CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

thanks for liking the update dear
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandymore

Awsome prt...geet n khushi gttng close 2 eachothr..
luvly prt...

Originally posted by: mandymore

Readng ur note made many things clear...thnku dear

glad many things got clear for u after reading the update
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

CrazzyBusy thumbnail

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
inlwgeet5armadmayukhasheetalvasanehakapoor7magyshahkabslocksjyotiagarwalpreet.harmanzafarahimmintu_7gshrutiAISHAJSswabimbobby2011CherubNoorMdworldcutestar12maanmaniaPrettierpreetisree.guruvaughnlathaauicy_magma-divya-amalu123shristi1bhakbhartifandips_chimmandy15sakadafisehzadisomiaangel_mewpriyanka86uteempearl_warriorMaanKiGeet..NeejuNH1971Shilalipi97531mishtimiaSimran_14gill123Mishti13simm28awesomepoojaMadhuri53angel_smilymuraadlovesddmyramabindona86maanharlove2_somasakshi04vibhashekharnilu710-maankimishti-freya123aakritisri1111Ash1991sweet_mittalamita5smallvilleshalini_stushti-kiranritzy09krati5honeygrapemegh_piyashilil.mizz.smexiizohafarheenpunam2712geetsweetzaara2212-dia-todayzstarRemya_Pillaijyoti_l--Ratna---Nilam-shah10rsroopalimollycoddlemrk-1sanu3108wajiha-1abinash079divareenakomlikaspvdanshramandymoreaamirkhanfanPrithviSanyo1,

Thank u so much guys i am really happy to see 95 likes you guys just made my day
plz keep pressing like button and commenting on my FF it really motivates me and makes me feel write for u all

CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Thank u so much for liking the previous Updates and pressing the like buttons. Guys click on this link IMP Note pg 113 to read what really happened with Geet/ whose daughter khushi is and it will clear some of ur confusion.
here is Part 18
Enjoy

-Unforgettable Memories Part 18-

Next morning Geet woke up and found Khushi sleeping peacefully hugging her, she kissed her forehead then her eyes and Cheeks, Khushi smiles and cuddle in hugging her tight resting her head on her chest and slept a little longer while Geet creased her hair, then accidentally her eyes fell on the watch and sees it was 9 already, she tried to get up but couldn't as Khushi was holding her tight and not letting her move from her side

Geet- Khushi

Khushi-umm

Geet- Get up its getting late

Khushi- Mama Khushi more sleep

Geet- ok you sleep I will go and take shower she putted her head on the pillow covering her with the blanket and left...when she came back she found Khushi was still sleeping, "Khushi get up beta" Geet said as she dried her hair after she dried her hair she comes and sits next to Khushi saying "It's getting late for breakfast and Dada must be waiting for u, chalo aab jaldi uto" Geet makes her sit, Khushi rubbing her yes came and sit in Geet lap and rested her head on her chest and falls asleep again, Geet waited for sometimes but when she sees Khushi she found her asleep again Geet kisses her eyes but then she sees her smiling and says "acha aab jaldi utho aur ye natak band karo, chalo we'll get you change, theek hai" Hearing this Khushi instantly opens her eyes and says "sachi mama apni khushi ko ready karegi" Geet looks at her innocent face and nods yes as she kissed her and says "Yes"

By the time Geet got Khushi ready it was 11and they both missed their breakfast. Khushi tummy grumbles as Geet was getting ready, Geet cupped her face and says "mere shona ko bhook lagi hai" Khshi Nods in yes "bas give me 2 min then we'll go and have something to eat"

Khushi- ok

when they both reached in the kitchen there was no one, so Geet helped herself and make aalo gobhi ke paratha, by the time she was done making it was already 12, then they both took their plates and went in the dining room and started eating. Khushi was not even half way done eating her pratha when she started vomiting. (Cycle Vomiting- has no cure. https://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-cyclic-vomiting-syndrome.htm you can read to know more and why its happens) Seeing her vomit Geet came and started rubbing her back but when it didn't stopped she started calling for Dadi and Maan, Maan wasn't home and hearing Geet Dadi and NT came and saw Khushi vomit NT goes to Khushi and started rubbing her back while Dadi went and got her Medicine, Geet just stood there scared looking at Khushi pale face, after a while she stops vomiting, NT takes her to her room and gets her change and made her lay as Dadi and Geet came in with her medicine and Juice.

NT- aap breakfast table pe time pe kyun nahi aai thi

"Mama" Khushi said but could barely talk, Geet goes and sits next to her holding her hand

"I am sorry" Geet says as she kissed Khushi hand as tears escaped her eyes

Dadi saw her crying and shook her head seeing her shedding tears over small thing and said "Geet aap kyun ro rahi hai"

Geet- Dadi Ma meri wajha se

NT- Geet aap bekar main apne aap ko blame kar rahi hai, aap ko thodi pata tha ise ke bare main, aur waise bhi ye tu ise hameisha hota hai, its not a big deal aap padisan mat hoye" Nt looks at Khushi and says "Deakha dara diya na Geet ji ko tumne"

Khushi- sowwie Mama"

"Shhh" Geet puts her finger on Khushi lip saying "No sorry, aap aram karo hmm"

Khushi- ok, saying this Khushi gets up making Dadi and NT confused, she goes and sits in Geet lap and says "Dadi Choti Ma aab aap jao Mama mujhe nenei kara gi" Dadi and NT looked at each other and started laughing at her and NT says "acha bachu, Mama ke gud main sona hai" Khushi nods in yes with a big smile in her face. Dadi and NT smiled and kissed her forehead and left the room, while Geet putted Khushi to sleep.

"Nakul...Nakul" Dadi called

Nakul- Ji dadi

DM- Nakul give this list to Geet she is in kitchen

Nakul- Ji dadi, Nakul goes and give the list to Geet who was making Khushi soup

Nakul- Geet Ma'am

Geet- ji

Nakul- ji Dadi Ma gave me this list to give it to you

Geet- aap ise yeha pe rakh de main baad main deakh lugni

Nakul- Ji and left from there.

Everyone was really shocked to see her change in just one day but was happy to see her happy, they found a new Geet standing in front of them, It felt like she was a part of this family member, na chare pe koi dar, hoton pe halki si muskan, aankhon main chamak, "Ramu Kaka" Geet called, aur uske awaz main meetha pan aur chanchal pan dono hi jhalak uthe, Mano tu aaj khurana mansion main kuch aur hi baat thi, use aise khush muskura ta deakh in bejan cheezon main bhi jaan agai. Dadi and NT was really happy to see her happy, they couldn't ask for more, Dadi made a call to Kiran and told her about Geet and told her to join them for dinner________

DM- Geet Beta

"Ji Dadi Ma' Geet replied as she cut the veggies

DM- Beta aap kab se kitchen main hi hai, aap ja kar thodi deer aram kar le, warna

Geet- nahi Dadi Ma main bilkul theek hoon aur bas ye vegetable soup Khushi ki bana lo uske baad rest kar lungi

DM- Par beta you could have asked Nakul to make it

Geet-NAHI...i mean sirf yeahi tu bana na hai tu main hi bana leti hoon" Dadi smiled at her and said "aap ko is tarha deakh kar hamin bauth acha laga, hamesha aisa hi rah na" Geet faintly smiled and watched dadi go_______

NT- Nakul, go ask Dadi Dinner main kya bana hai

Nakul- JI

NT- aur han Khushi ki soup bhi bana dena

Nakul- Ji Geet ma'ma already made the soup for Khushi Baba

NT- are you sure

Nakul- Ji Dadi ma se poch kar

NT- acha you go and prepare for the dinner

"Bhabhi" Vicky came in KM shouting, NT who was going to her room stops at the stairs and says "Vicky aab kya huwa why are you shouting

Vicky- Bhabhi i need your help

Nt- kaisi help

Vicky- Bhabhi plz tell bahi to talk to br..." Nt interrupts saying "Vicky main dev ji se baat tu karlungi par un hone ne Veer ji se tu baat karna hai tabhi jab wo karna chaenge, so you go and chew his brain not mine" saying this she sits on the couch along with Vicky

Vicky- Par bhabhi aap unhe pyar se kahoge tu he will surly listen to you

NT- vicky tu bekar main..." stops in mid as she sees Kiran coming and says "ye le teri GF agai, i am sure she will defenietly help you"

Vicky- bhabhi kya kah rahe ho" and looks at the door then he quickly changes his voice tone and came to kiran saying "Kya kah rahe ho"

Kiran looked at him confused and said "oye aisa kyun deakh raha hai, khane ka irada hai kya"

Vicky-aap khane aur pyar dono ke liye ho par aaj nahi coz i need ur help, agar aap ko kha liya tu meri help kaun karega

Kiran- VIcky not this time, last time teri help karne chali thi, aur ulta Maan ne mujhe hi danta, is bar tu main teri list main bilkul bhi nahi hoon

Vicky- oh come on help me na yar, aap dono meri help nahi karo ge tu kaun kare ga...

Kiran- that we don't know, that you have to find urself, but we are off...saying this she turns to NT and says "NT kya baat hai aaj tu KM ki fiza hi badli huw hai

NT- aap ne bhi notice ki

Vicky come and sits next to kiran and says "wo tu main ne bhi ki, but what the reason is"

NT- ye sab Geet ji ki wajha se

Vicky- meaning

NT- Di you should have seen Geet ji today, unke chahre pe itni chamak thi ke main ne aise chamak pahle kabhi nahi deakhi, mano tu aisa lag raha tha ke wo aaj barso baad inti khush huwi thi, but in the day after seeing Khushi vomit she got scared but was ok, aur aap ko pata hai unhone Khushi ke liye khud se unki soup bhi banai hai

Kiran- so this is what Dadi was talking about, that's great, i was thinking to get her check up but now i don't think she need that, unke liye tu Khushi hi kafi hai, waise Geet hai kahan

NT- I think she is with Khushi

Kirna- acha I will be back...saying this she goes in Khushi rooms but doestn't find Geet as she was in her room...Kiran goes to  Khushi and places a soft kiss on her foreahead and leaves the room to meet Dadi_____________________

Everyone was sitting in the hall talking, including Geet too but she was just sitting their as she was lost in her thoughts not really lestening to waht they were talking about. and after some times Maan and dev comes. Maan was shocked to see Geet sitting with the family but was also happy to see her with them as in so mandy days she never steped out of room. Dadi sees Maan standing at the door and looking at Geet.

"Maan bete" Dadi says breaking Maan thought

"hun" Maan says still looking at Geet, Geet looks up to see him staring at her "Are you planning to stay at the door"

Maan- JI dadi

Dm- what

" I mean i am coming in" Maan says as he came in and sits beside Dadi, all the way he kept his gaze at Geet and says "Kya baat hai Dadi aaj tu sab kuch badla badla sa lag raha hai" Dadi smiles, Geet knew he was talking about her so she decided to leave from there, as she gets up to go Dadi stops her saying "Geet aap kaha ja rahi hai"

Geet- Dadi main bas thodi deer main aati hoon" Saying that she gave Maan one last cold look before walking away from there, and she goes to Khuhsi room.

Maan- Dadi where is Khushi

DM- she is sleeping

Maan- sleeping at this time

Dm- haan tu kya huwa bachi hai

Maan- ok I will be back Dadi" saying that he goes to Khushi rooms and finds Geet sitting next to Khushi creasing her hair as she looked at her lovingly, Maan clears his throat to get her attention, as Geet looked at him he walks in and before Maan could sit Geet gets up giving him angry glare and walks into washroom

"ise ka huwa" Maan says as he sits next to Khushi kisses her forehead "Khushi" Maan calls "Beta deako Dada is here" Khushi turns facing Maan and cuddle in close to him, seeing her pale face Maan gets scared and says "Khuhsi"

Khushi- Dada Khushi tired

Maan- kyun, kya huwa mere shona ko

Khushi- Dada ki shona ne aur Mama ne breakfast miss kar di aur shona ne ulti kar di"

Just as those word escaped Khushi mouth Maan stood up saying "GEET", Geet who was in the washroom waiting for him to leave the room jups up hearing his voice, she looks up at the ceiling and says "aab main ne kya kiya"

"Geet come out of the washroom" Maan sternly says, Geet clutches her Dupatta and innocently says "Maan...aa...aap pahle room se jao, mujhe aap se baat tu kya aa...aap kiii shakal bhi nahi deakhi hi" Geet voice came out more like a wisphere as she said those word " Geet" Maan snaps and says "Geet tum bahar aati ho ya nahi"

Geet- nahi

Maan sternly says "Tu phir theek hai min hi andar ata hoon

"Kya" Geet stanps "Nahi..nahi main aati hoon" as she comes out she bums into him falling back but Maan held her wrist preventing her from falling and in a jerk pulls her toward himself "Maaan" Geet says as she felt Maan pulling her toward him and again she bumped into his hard chest, as she looked to meet his eyes, all she could see in them was anger and spitting fire. "GEET" Maan sternly says bringing Geet back to her sense, He pushes her a little back and says "Geet main janta hoon ki tum khushi ki Ma nahi" Geet looks into his eyes hurt "aur main ye bhi janta ho ke tumhe koi farak nahi parta uske zinda rah ne ya na rahne se"

"Maaan" Geet snaps but Maan comes close and holds her arm and says "kisi aur ko farak pare ya na, par mujhe farak parta hai, kyun ki wo meri zindagi hai aur use main dard main nahi deakh sakta"

Geet looks into his eyes "Maan main neee" Maan back away from her not letting her says anything and says "koi rishta na sahi par kam se kam humanity ka rishta hi nibha leti," everyone comes in Khushi room hearing them shout. "itni careless ek choti bachi ke saath ke tum use time pe feed bhi nahi kar sakti" He comes and holds her by shoulder "Kyun geet kyun, wo tumhari apni beti nahi hai ise liye na" Maan says looking in her eyes digging his nail on her shoulder hurting, Geet eyes becomes moist "Maan" Geet moans not bearing the pain anymore, Maan leaves her instantly as he saw tears welled up in her eyes, how much he hated seeing tears in her eyes and unknowingly he is the one giving her tears. As Geet saw him backing away she says 'Maan main wo" but before she could have said another word Maan raised his hand stopping her and says "Geet aaj ke baad tum Khushi ke pass bhi mat jana"

"Maaan" Geet shouts then looks at Khushi who was sitting on the bed staring at her, All the others looked at each other then Kiran tells Dadi to tell Maan to not take this decision, Dadi goes to Maan and says "Maan ye aap kya bol rahe hai" Maan doesn't even looks at Dadi and replies "Dadi I said what I had to says aaj ke bad Khushi Geet ke pass nahi jaye gi, and this is my last decesion" hearing this Geet runs out of the room with tears in her eyes "Mama" Khushi calls as she saw her crying Kiran and NT went after her, as she went in her room she closed the door and stood leaning on the door crying.

"Maan ye ka tareka tha use se baat karne ka, unhe kya pata tha is bare main, and this is not the first time khushi had skipped her food and throw up, if u have forgotten then let me remind you she does this often, tab tu aap itna kisi pe nahi shout karte ya gussa hote hai ke hum main se use koi time pe feed kyun nahi karta, tu phir aaj kyun"

"Dadi" Maan snaps "If you had to behave like this with her tu aap ne unhe jane kyun nahi diya unhe apne ghar wapus"

"Kyun ki wo marrr" Maan stops realizing as he was going to tell Dadi the reason for him stoping her coz she was talking about killing herself. Maan without saying anything walks out of the room. "Maan" Dadi tries to stop him but he doesn't stops. "Dadi" Khushi said who was crying "Dadi goes to Khushi and takes her in her lap and wipes her tears "Dadi sob Khushi sob Mama" Dadi understood she wanted to go to Geet and says "aap ko Geet ke pass jana hai" Khushi nods in yes "let's go hum aap ko unke pass le chalte hai"

Khushi- Dada...Gussa...Khushi bhi gussa" and hugs Dadi, as Dadi smiles at her and takes her to Geet. As she goes to Geet room she sees NT and Kiran telling Geet to open the door but she was not

Dadi- kya huwa

NT- Dadi deakho na Geet ji is not opening the door, I think she is really hurt, last time Khushi ne vomit like this Veer ji ended up not talking to me for whole week and he didn't even let me touch her, but yeha pet tu baat hi alag hai, Khushi won't be able to stay away from Geet Dadi"

"OPPSI I got it wrong he did over reacted last time too, uff kya karo main inke gusse ka" Dadi mentally said to herself, then Khushi gets off of Dadi godi and knock on the door saying "Mama sob darwaza kholo sob Mama" hearing Khushi voice Geet turn to open the door but stops in mid as she recollect Maan words, she brings her hand back and runs toward the bed she falls on the bed and starts crying hiding her face in the pillow then after few min she looks outside the window at the twinkling sky "Kyun aakhir kyun aap mujh se meri khushiyan cheen lete ho, kya begara hai main ne kisi ka jo aap mujhe is tarha saza de rahe ho, meri har khushiyan ko mujh se chen lete ho"

Outside of her room Khushi was still crying to go to her, but Geet didn't opened the door, seeing Khushi cry nonstop Kiran takes her in her godi and takes her back to her room.

Khushi- Kiran...aunty..Khushi Mama...pass jana

Kiran wipes her tears and says "beta Mama ke pass kal chali jana"

Khushi- "Nahi Abhi" and turns her face and sees Maan coming with her dinner, and seeing him she quickly hides her face in Kiran embrace, Kiran looks at Maan and then at Khushi who was trying to cuddle in more. Maan comes and places her soup on the table next to the bed and goes to Khushi and says "Khushi come to Dada" as he tries to take her in his arm "Nahi" Khushi says still hiding her face and holding Kiran tight

Maan- Khsuhi plz come na

Khushi- Nahi

Maan knew she won't come this easily to him so he says "dada got you your fav chocolate" Khushi peaks at him as Maan cont "But first you have to come to Dad and finish your soup then you will get your chocolate"

Khushi looks at him angrily and shouts "Bad dada sob Khushi sob Kati, Khushi Mama" saying that she starts to stamp her feet on the bed, as Dadi comes in hearing Khushi cries she sees her like this and tells NT to take Khushi to her room, NT takes Khushi to her room as Dev and vicky followed her behind taking Khushi soup.

"Maan jo bhi tumne aaj kiya na wo bilkul bhi theek nahi kiya" Kiran says and leaves, leaving Maan and Dadi

Maan- Dadi do you also have something to say

"haan bas itna hi kahenge ke you change your decision, aapne khushi ko tu geet se alag kar diya kahi aisa na ho ke Khushi aap se bhi dor na chali jaye ek bachi ko Ma se juda karke koi khush nahi rah ta Maan"

Maan- Geet khushi ke Ma nahi hai dadi aur ye baat aap bhi ache se jaani ti hai

Dadi- janti hoon bauth ache se janti hoon par Khushi tu ye baat nahi janti na ke Geet uski Ma nahi hai"

Maan- aap kah na kya chathi hain

Dadi- hum bas itna kah na chathe hai ke ek bachi ke zindagi main ek Ma ka hona utna hi important hai jitna ek baap ka

Maan- Dadi if u have forgotten then let me remind you, For Khushi i am her mother and father both

Dadi- oh really Maan, then why does she still carve for a mother, why does she find peace under geet anchal, kyun wo aap se bhi naraz ho jati hai jab aap Geet pe gussa karte hai jab ke wo ye janti hai ke agar aap se wo naraz hoti hai tu use bhi dard hota hai.

Maan- dadi I don't know what ur say

Dadi- hum wohi kah na charahe hai jo aap shayad samjh na nahi chaha rahe ye samjah kar bhi na samajh ban rahe

Maan- Dadi she doesn't need anyone, I am there for her

Dadi-hamein tu nahi lagta ke you are there for her whenever she needs u acha aap hi hamein bata de ke aap uske saath kitne deer time spend karte hai, aap hi bata de ke breakfast aur dinner ke ilawa aap kab unke saath hote hai, wrong question aap ke pass tu khud ke liye hi time nahi hai tu aap use kya time dnege, ghar se office aur office se ghar and at home ur still busy with your work, Maan how long will this be going like, can't you see she needs a mother, aur phir aap kab tak apni zindagi aise akele jeete rahenge, App shadi'"

"I DON'T NEED ANYONE IN MY LIFE OR FOR KHUSHI, MY KHUSHI DOESN'T NEED ANYONE EXCEPT ME" Maan sternly says.

"You are wrong Maan, Khushi needs a mother and you, you need a jeevan saathi" saying this she leaves Maan all alone in the room__________

Precap: GeetShi Reunion & Maan saying sorry to Geet

Before u all get confused reading this update Why Maan reacted like this, then he is very possessive about Khushi and can't see her in pain, and somewhere in his heart it hurts him knowing that Khushi was hurt because of Geet carelessness, and he didn't even realized in his anger if Geet knew about this or not. Hope reading this no one will be confused.

Previous:Part 17Next: 

here is Part 18

Enjoy

Plz read my new SS on Maaneet

Sorry for the Mistakes do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like
I have seen lots of people adding my Mariam94 account for getting an update, plz its my request to all of u who want me to pm u for my update to plz add Mariam_PMList for getting a pm for the update because its really hard for me to go through 318 friends and sees who want me to pm them and who don't so plz just do this favor on me

or

OR add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list
  i will send buddy request to all of u who are in my pm list plzzz accept the request, it will be easier for me to PM next time
Mariam

Thank u
Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awhhh Poor Geet !
Maan and his anger LOOL
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
feeling bad fr geet...sahi mein babaji ko uski khushi se nafrat hai...abb toh unnohne khushi ko bhi geet se alag kar diye...i love khushi...

maan...so much anger...plz...cool down...wht dadima says is right...child needs father n mother both...

awesome  n wonderful update...

i loved it to d core...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it