Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hii guys 😊

Does anyone have the video of kk&su on the jodi special .. if do plzzz let me know or if can plzzz send me the video plzzz it would be very kind

thanks

shabzz123 thumbnail

Hii guys

In the prom we all saw that rohit comes out and tells that the operation was succefull😊 but he did the operation to stop the internal bleeding rite ..?? but the tumor has not yet been removed so that means <danger is not out yet >😭 😭😭..Does that mean that su nad abha stil have to contineu the natak they r doing😑 <no plzzzzzzzz i dont want anymore natak cant see abha taking kk place >never

damsel111 thumbnail
haaa whtttt!!!!
the operation was for internal bleeding πŸ˜• is it really i dun know...
hey shabzz123 did rohit say that the operation was for bleeding or sumthing.. πŸ˜•
i avent seen the promo yet
😳
shabzz123 thumbnail
no damsel he didnt say anytihng like that ...i just had a though .  i was wrong and thank god i was wrong .now kumkum is absolutely alrite πŸ˜ƒ 
x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
someone on the forum said that kumkum is gone go switzerland and they find out kumkum has got a disease and not a tumour but yesterdays episode she was in ot and dr rohit was about to operate her but i now wonder when it will happen?
QueenE thumbnail

Can someone tell me what kumkum said to abha when she was in the room with her (in english).

As I said before I am not 100% fluent on the language.

Thanks

Esther

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

which episode are you referring to esther? do u mean the one where abha gave kumkum's wedding bangles back?

if it is that episode then kumkum said 2 abha that abha has given her so much but she (kumkum) cannot give her anything in return except for her good wishes

i hope thats ok n u understand it! 😳

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

yeah i heard that too tara...i guess it must've been a rumour coz now kumkum is out of danger so i guess things will get back 2 normal *thankfully*

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

ChicagoGirl773 thumbnail

hey who is abha???sorry i dont remember i watched kumkum last summer in august when i visited pakistan..

can sum1 tell me what happ very shortyly

is abha the girl who sumeet ran over her husband and lived with kumkums family???

im a bit confused..

plz tell me whats goin on in kumkum shortly so i can start reading updats from monday thank you!

Shilpa07 thumbnail

Hi chicagoGirl!Welcome to India Froums

Abha is Abhay Chauhan's sister.She came from kanpur to see her bro

But she found out  tht he is in jail.C is told by AC tht this all is due to kumkum n her family.He tells her tht they r doing saazish against him n Abha believes him.She comes to Wadhwa house n tries to burn their house but just then kumkum sees her n stops n slaps her.

She then makes Abha believe tht AC was wrong.Then Abha lives with Wadhwas.Then one day everyone finds out tht kumkum is haivng brain tumour n gets her operation done but it was unsuccessful.

Doctor tells tht kumkum has only 1month to live.So kumkum tries to bring Abha n su closer so tht he'll live happily even after her death.

Then she falls off stairs when playing wid Dhruv n she'z taken to OT

Now shez out of danger