Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey kushi check out page 2 of this forum..
ul find a post named : jodi special 2005 or sumthing like that..
its kinda update zara has writen it n others ave posted their views
im sure ul ave fun reading
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hello Members,

I would like to thank all of you for following the rules of this forum and posting your queries and questions here, unfortunatly this thread has stretched way to much and so i have decided to close it down starting with fresh new thread, but dont worry i wont be moving this to the trash bin however will be closing it, you all can check your posts you made here at any time in other words this thread will be made into a archive, however your queries dont end here they will always be answered but from now on, on another sticky topic  here is the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36637& TPN=1

Special thanks to ALL the members of this forum who visit here regularly without your help not all queries would of been answered so thankyou for taking time out to do so😊

Regards
Moderator Megha Desai

Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
Dil_ki_Rani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi! I just recently joined this forum and i would firstly like to say that its AWESOME! ive been able to catch up on a lot of Kumkum these past few days (as i dont have star plus, only star utsav). I have heard a lot about this "karwachaut scene" and i was wondering if u would be able to send me the link to that episode pleassse and the episode which follows it!!!
thanx
sukk rocks thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well i think all ur confusion is gon 😉 😳

yeh can someone plz post the karwachaut sceane plz plz plz plllzzzzzzz......
or u can even give the date of the episode...

thxxxx a bunch 😳