Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malli thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

please send me nice &beautiful pictures of sumeet &kumkum dance.please send me as soon as possible.

👏👏👏

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hi dracomalfoy,i didnt understand ur first question

su's sister name is preety,c is married but problem is that c and her husband asutosh are not seen in these days in kumkum

sukanya have two daughter malli amd lalli,and malli is married

rahul's wife name is naina

actually they ve 2 kid,one is kirtan and other is sachin.kirtan is rahul's son not naina's.rahul married naina who is a divorsee and sachin is naina's son not rahul's.

hope these ans helps u😊

dracomalfoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx khusi_*
my 1st Q was in the serial there used to be a girl and i dont know what happened to her i think she was kumkum's friend's daughter or something.
thanx a lot again
shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hii guys 😊

can anyone tell me when does this scene come in kumkum cause i havent seen it

byee all

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hi dracomalfoy,yaa c is kumkum friend's daughter.her parents keeps her with kumkum 4 only2 months coz they ve 2 go urgently somwhere.it happened before kk and su's marriage but her mom took back her almost 2 years after when wadhwa's get back there house😆

hi shabzz123,this is the scene when kk and su went to goa after renuka was arrested(chanda's case)but here AC came and spoil everything

taurus thumbnail

😉 yeah khusi is rite shabzz123 it a scene of kk n su when they were in goa alone enjoying their selves but than taht devil ac arrived there withshamu 2 spoil kk, picnic.

shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Khusi & Taurus 😃

malli thumbnail

please send me photographs of kumkum &sumeet as soon as possible and send metitle song of kumkum serial to

email id __________________________________

******DONOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES IN THE FORUM IT IS AGAINST INDIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT AND FOR SOME SAFETY REASONS TO-EDITED BY MODERATOR MEGHA DESAI*********

Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: malli

please send me photographs of kumkum &sumeet as soon as possible and send metitle song of kumkum serial to

email id __________________________________

******DONOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES IN THE FORUM IT IS AGAINST INDIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT AND FOR SOME SAFETY REASONS TO-EDITED BY MODERATOR MEGHA DESAI*********

hi malli welcome 2 the Kumkum forum!

you can find pictures of sumit and kumkum in our picture gallery and you can download the title song from coolgoose.com

😊

taurus thumbnail

😉 yeah malli jem is absolutely rite u can have pic from pic gallery present at the forum its on the very 1st page. n u can down load kk title,s song from coolgose website .

hope that this will help u.😆

by the way welcome 2 the forum