Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Maha Awesome update!! Loved it!! And All the best for your exams!! 
Princess-Elle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First thing first. I jumped up when I saw Simran Kaur. I loved her when she was in Love Ney Milaadhi Jodi. She looks gorgeous. Next to Sanaya for me πŸ˜ƒ

I can't actually imagine Arnav screaming πŸ˜† Simran is so easy imagine, in a forever 21 outfit. Loved the dress you chose for her πŸ‘πŸΌ She calls him 'Arnie' πŸ˜ So cute. I loved how Tia is such a cheerful girl. She blended in so nicely with everyone. HAHA, she threatened to beat up Akash. πŸ€£

Karan! A cousin of Khushi and Payal. Loving NK again. Tia and Karan make a good couple πŸ˜†

OMG, all the dresses you chose. I was staring at them for a good whole while. They are drop dead gorgeous. Are you studying fashion or something? πŸ˜² I mean, I can't even choose one over the other. Such beautiful dresses. πŸ‘β­οΈ Loved how you have described each and everyone. I felt I was inside the story along with everyone πŸ˜³ Arnav in a sherwani! Oh god, can I kill myself? πŸ˜

The songs again. I loved the three songs. I still have Dil tha yahaan abhi abhi on my ipod. My favorite song of all times. β­οΈ And yes, I do remember the significance of Kuch Khaas Hai. It's the song Arnav and Khushi danced when they fist met, at the New Year Party in the resort β˜ΊοΈ

Wonderful update. I can't believe the FF is ending soon πŸ˜­ But, I am happy, since it's going to be a happy ending and all. And also, there are more of your work to look forward to πŸ€—
Edited by Princess-Elle - 12 years ago
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The dresses were fab nanna. I loved anjali's saree and khushi's lehenga. Loved the update. Waiting for the wedding. Thanks for the pm.
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey that was most fabulous update and the sangeeth was fabulous

I love you and hugs for you for bringing in Tia as best friend and not pat affair or nay other twist...

This FF is really really  really really really sweet there are no villains or anything but just beauty and love...and its just so beautiful and hey how can any forget that song!!!!

that was song they both danced to first on New year eve (or is it Christmas!!)

i love you!!!!

And hey somehow i expected you to make Arnav win here also...but yaaayy you make Khushi win i so love it!!!

La and Aman do they have thing for each other!!! and hey Tia and Karan

uh ho well let me concentrate on the couple!!! so are they gonna dance at all!!!

I also liked how Tia is very cute...but I must say Arnav having best friend is something i cannot imagine eh!!!

and this Karan seems to be fav of both  Khuhi and Payal isn't he!!!!

i loved you update and this is going to end that is something that upsets me..but promise me a new FF and i forgive you!!!!

Nanna i loved all you updates and you really are very sweet!!!!!

EDIT: and hey the dresses!!!! OMG the dresses were so cute and lovely...i have nothing more to say about them i just want to almost by each every dress you ave showed there esp the Chudi's and lehenga's!!!
Edited by uniquebluerose - 12 years ago
Banginbengali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phewww okay so now I'm okay w/ the new entry!! :P Beautiful updaye Nana as alwayz!!! Love how excited Arnav got seeing Tia!!! So sweet...n I love NK..so thank you for adding Karan!!! The outfits r so beautiful!!!! N the dances WOWWW!! πŸ‘ Trying to imagine them...ugg so beautifull!! Everyone is having such a blast!!! The sangeeth was just rocking!! Can't waite to see what you have lined up for the wedding!!! Thank you for the PM!! πŸ˜ƒEdited by Banginbengali - 12 years ago
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
this maha updt is awesome πŸ‘
karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just checked!yep! chapter 3πŸ˜‰  
gujuprincez08 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great part! loved all the dresses! continue soon please!!!
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mah update, maha good!! N so very glad that Tia wasn't in the enemy camp!!
mandy15 thumbnail
awesumπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘