Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

hey give the clue.. i'm waiting.. 😆😆😆😆
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Gurveen...Come on proceed..please..
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Maan marries Geet after his father's friend's daughter's pic gets accidentally mixed up with those of other girls that Maan had to decide to marry.Maan was adamant in marrying Geet only.But was shocked to find that she was only 13.He himself was 18.Khurana family loved the naive, innocent Geet to the core.Maan always helped her and controlled his feelings for her till she became mature enough..

Please continue from here...
Edited by pearl_warrior - 12 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl_warrior

Maan marries Geet after his father's friend's daughter's pic gets accidentally mixed up with those of other girls that Maan had to decide to marry.Maan was adamant in marrying Geet only.But was shocked to find that she was only 13.He himself was 18.Khurana family loved the naive, innocent Geet to the core.Maan always helped her and controlled his feelings for her till she became mature enough..

Please continue from here...

i knew i knew this one i just forget the name.. the writer has left it on 120th part where geet is pregnant..
NiharikaNeha777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It's Meri Nanhi Dulhan by Aiman diii

but she also left d ff in between and hv nt updated it 4m last August 2011 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ it is an awsome ff... but where r u diii?????? we miss ur innocent yet passionate updates 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
pearl_warrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaNeha777

It's Meri Nanhi Dulhan by Aiman diii

but she also left d ff in between and hv nt updated it 4m last August 2011 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ it is an awsome ff... but where r u diii?????? we miss ur innocent yet passionate updates 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Me too..😭
It was a fabulous ff..

ok..Coming back to the game..Please continue it..
NiharikaNeha777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
okay... next clue:

Maan is married 2 Sameera... who is a vry gud lady wid a heart of gold... they r married for 4-5 years... also has a son of 3-4 years... Geet is vry little 13 yrs old... and Sameera's cousin sister who love each other lyk soul sisters and also Geet is best frnd of Aanyy, Maan's sisiter. One day an accident occurs and Sameera & their son die in dat accident and after dat Maan gets changed 2 a rude man aloof 4m d world... Geet left KM after accident and comes bak after 5 long years... Maan got mesmerized by her beauty and in trance one day he raped her in car. After dat Geet gets lost 4m their lyf 4evr.

so quite long hint... now guess d ff name please 😳 ðŸ˜›
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaNeha777

okay... next clue:

Maan is married 2 Sameera... who is a vry gud lady wid a heart of gold... they r married for 4-5 years... also has a son of 3-4 years... Geet is vry little 13 yrs old... and Sameera's cousin sister who love each other lyk soul sisters and also Geet is best frnd of Aanyy, Maan's sisiter. One day an accident occurs and Sameera & their son die in dat accident and after dat Maan gets changed 2 a rude man aloof 4m d world... Geet left KM after accident and comes bak after 5 long years... Maan got mesmerized by her beauty and in trance one day he raped her in car. After dat Geet gets lost 4m their lyf 4evr.

so quite long hint... now guess d ff name please 😳 ðŸ˜›

is it sangini???
hey if it is sangini here is next clue because i'm signing out..

It was a carry  forward of what they showed in serial till 16th july 2010.  Maan sent geet away from office and then realise how much he loves her. He slowly made geet fall for him. Dadimaa got to know about what dev did to geet. Sameera and Vicky mystry also solved. And in end there was misunderstanding but got solved..

I loved dadimaa's character in that ff

ignore it if i'm wrong...
Edited by mannu1988 - 12 years ago