Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I m late in guessing bt still sacred sin:)
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Geet Handa and Geetanjali Handa are identical twin sisters.  Geet being the quiet onewhile Geetanjali being the modern, outgoing one.Geet manages the house since their dad died.Geetanjali falls in love with MSK n vice-versa.Circumstances make Geet pretend as Geetanjali..

(THe next person has to guess the name as well as give the description for a ff...And this will continue...😊)
pearl_warrior thumbnail
No-one knows??😔
pearl_warrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl_warrior

Geet Handa and Geetanjali Handa are identical twin sisters.  Geet being the quiet onewhile Geetanjali being the modern, outgoing one.Geet manages the house since their dad died.Geetanjali falls in love with MSK n vice-versa.Circumstances make Geet pretend as Geetanjali..

(THe next person has to guess the name as well as give the description for a ff...And this will continue...😊)

Another clue: Sameeha is the author of the ff..
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i read that one
in that maan fall in love with geet  but during meeting her as geetanjali

they meet after many years in office
dev also kiddneped geet

is it that one
arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys give links also na plzzz
NiharikaNeha777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's Desire by Sameeha

though um nt 100% sure but I hav read this one almost 1 year b4... so cant say wid confidence... b8 as far I can recall its Desire... I hav lost d URL of d ff tooo 😔 ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’
pearl_warrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9n9i9s9h9u9

i read that one

in that maan fall in love with geet  but during meeting her as geetanjali

they meet after many years in office
dev also kiddneped geet

is it that one

Originally posted by: NiharikaNeha777

I think it's Desire by Sameeha

though um nt 100% sure but I hav read this one almost 1 year b4... so cant say wid confidence... b8 as far I can recall its Desire... I hav lost d URL of d ff tooo 😔 ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’

Yes...It is...
Please continue...
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Geet works as an assistant lawyer for the famous lawyer Dev.She is a law abider while Maan is a ruthless criminal.Maan kisses her on their very first meeting after she gives a dance performance on stage.But, his face is always covered with a mask.She witnesses something which she should not have seen and thus Maan kidnaps her.But, the tables turn when both fall for each other.

Gals, please continue by providing the name(even if u r not sure) and also a small description of ff for the next person to guess..