Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mbtv_india thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vivek is doing best job in this role as LuckyJi, as a dad, as Sweety's broker husband who gave up studies, and as Bebe's son. I don't think RR will suit in this character.

Vivek 100%👏
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Would LOOOVEEE to see RR with Shweta.. 
but this role is not meant for him :) 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I just want a show on ShOnit where RR is suave businessman or .. political leader like Sarkar.. And Shweta will be a simple middle-class girl interested in Arts or may be writer/painter.. 🥺

Why cant we have a LOVE-story on them 😡
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Same here  yaar.. 

something mature and based only on love and romance :D
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want to see Ronit Roy as lucky in show because Vivek looks much older than Shweta in show where as Shweta and Ronit both look of similar ages even if there is too much age difference between them. Trust me Trp of Show will be much better after Ronit exits .

P.S-I like Vivek also.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakther

one of the most important  reason 4 TRP & CM fall down is   Sweety & Lucky ji Jodi, i think CVs should replace him with Ronit Roy one of the great actor in TV, after that i think This serial will be rock, I know the concept of this serial are different it's about Parvarrish, but i think this replacement is very much necessary 4 this show.

have u eaten ronit roy's s-h-i-t...

why dont you see his drama Adalat.. it is so low on TRPs
Lucky's acting is awesome.. its just he has to step on and slap Sweety once in a while..

second Sweety is the problem.. no body likes what she does..

its always her making the decision, not lucky this is the problem..
if he starts beating the c-r-a-p out of her, thenn TRPs will go up.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Private-Message

I want to see Ronit Roy as lucky in show because Vivek looks much older than Shweta in show where as Shweta and Ronit both look of similar ages even if there is too much age difference between them. Trust me Trp of Show will be much better after Ronit exits .

P.S-I like Vivek also.

r u kidding...

Ronit looks older than vivek (lucky ji)...

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv4games

r u kidding...
Ronit looks older than vivek (lucky ji)...

i am not kidding . Its simply you who kidding saying that Ronit is older than Vivek. If you are unable to see who is older then You can ask anybody as to Who looks older than who ? Will get result of that ! Honestly speaking lucky ji sometimes looks dad of Sweety. No offence intended to Lucky Fans.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv4games

<font color="#ff0000">have u eaten ronit roy's s-h-i-t...</font>
why dont you see his drama Adalat.. it is so low on TRPs
Lucky's acting is awesome.. its just he has to step on and slap Sweety once in a while..
second Sweety is the problem.. no body likes what she does..
its always her making the decision, not lucky this is the problem..
if he starts beating the c-r-a-p out of her, thenn TRPs will go up.

whence did you get to know that Adaalat's Trp is going down. If you don't like Ronit and His shows then don't watch them, atleast don't pass your figments to create confusion in his fans minds. I also like Vivek Muskan since his first film and he remained more than average in his roles that he essayed so far but in lucky Character, he looks much older than his wife. Either there should have been some other actress in place of Shweta in show or vivek muskan should not have been as Lucky then. Actually their combination make duo of husband wife Peculiar .
Mehr-k thumbnail
Vivek and shewta looks good as per this storyline. No one could  do justice  to these characters  especially with the script concept. Edited by Mehr-k - 12 years ago