Posted: 12 years ago
I don't have problem with the current jodi and also I like Prerna-Rishav
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Luv4games

have u eaten ronit roy's s-h-i-t...

why dont you see his drama Adalat.. it is so low on TRPs
Lucky's acting is awesome.. its just he has to step on and slap Sweety once in a while..

second Sweety is the problem.. no body likes what she does..

its always her making the decision, not lucky this is the problem..
if he starts beating the c-r-a-p out of her, thenn TRPs will go up.

@ red --- What kind of a reply is that ? SO not expected 😕 Adaalat's trp is low.. ??? When where how ?? 😆 At least celebs like Lata Mangeshkar follows the show and cares enough to CALL Ronit for that show 😆 Dont get me started on that 🥱

A husband has to SLAP his wife ? 😛 Very nice and mature thought I see 😊 So no point of arguing 😃

And Vik - I LOVE Vivek as Lucky... But with Shweta, Ronit is preferable ANYDAY than any other actor ever 😉 They both set the screen on FIRE ⭐️ Agree 😛
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luv4games

have u eaten ronit roy's s-h-i-t...

why dont you see his drama Adalat.. it is so low on TRPs
Lucky's acting is awesome.. its just he has to step on and slap Sweety once in a while..

second Sweety is the problem.. no body likes what she does..

its always her making the decision, not lucky this is the problem..
if he starts beating the c-r-a-p out of her, thenn TRPs will go up.

@Red , shut up , if u don't like RR it's ok nobody have forced u to like RR & also his Show, it was just my opinion, if u don't like it, it's ok nah, why u r bashing others.in here i saw many comment  about this topics & i think, majority persons r not Agree with me but they didn't bashing any other person or other actor so why u? what's ur problem?
ASMI98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YA MAYBE THAT WOULD BE BETTER...BUT I ALSO LIKE SWEETY AND LUCKY
chandu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vivek is doing an amazing job as Lucky Singh and there is no need of a change.  With Vivek in the role, the character has more value than the actor portraying it.  If Ronit as some of you wish would replace Vivek, the actor would have more value than the character.

I do not think there is anything right or wrong with TRPs.  TRPs are all just for name sake.  It is important to know more about whether the audience likes the soap or not.  And in Parvarrish case, majority of the viewers are avid followers and have liked the concept of the show.