Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks 4 pm.grt part.m really curious 2 knw nw who is speaking d truth,abhay or pia? Lvd it.
ethereal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update..bt wht is wrong wid piya??my little brain iz nt working...solve dis puzzle soon n thx 4 pmEdited by guglu-baby - 12 years ago
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bapre kitna complicated case but still very interesting. Cont soon and thanks for the PM
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
boy its so msterious n confusing is it a normal human story or some supernatural now it doesnt seems like Pia is a mental case
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD!!!MUJHE TOH DARR LAG RAHA HAI! KAHI YEH PIA BHUT TOH NAHI. OH MY MY! JUST KIDDING! HEHEHE--- THIS STORY IS REALLY INTERESTING. Great update! Wants to know about the mystry. Uff realy its truley full of mystry. Waiting fr next part!
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is getting a bit scary now. Are there two Abhays in your story. And how does Pia know his likes and dislikes so much. There seems to be something fishy here. If abhay also kenw Kabir that means they all must have met one another at some point of time. Its quite confusing and waiting for you to unravel the mystery.
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy such awesome upd loved abhay & sid part plss reveal sectret soon abhiya really intrestring , plsss upd soon

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all thanks for the pm. Now coming to the update, amazing and really complicated update. U are such a mystery builder. Pls solve this mystery soon. I can't take it any more. Pls update asap and pm me.
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls pls continue soon...that is very great story..πŸ‘πŸ‘
who did this to pia?πŸ˜•is it kabir who want to take revenge with abhay and all do mess with pia?...πŸ˜•

and she run away from kabir and her merrage knowing the truth?πŸ˜•

so many question...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dis story is really interesting,confusing, and mysterious wid lot of suspense tooo...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
update soon...😊