kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice story just read all the parts
very cute loved the title 😊
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NOTE: Hey guyz thanks alot for lovely response, sorry for not Updating, Iam not feeling well these days will update soon. Sorry for making you guyz wait. 
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
their nok jhok was adorable
ASR6262 thumbnail
It's okay take your time we can wait
Get well soon dear
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luv it

updt soon

thanks for pm
AJlovesArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No problem dear.. :)
Take your time.. :)
Get well soon.. :)
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry for Short update, will compensate in next part by giving longer one hope you guyz will like it.

Chapter 9:

After almost 20 mins drive ArShi reached AR designs, Arnav stepped out of SUV, walked towards Khushi, helped her and walked inside hand in hand, Khushi felt bit shy as Arnav holding her hand in front of everyone. Aman spotted them.

Aman: Good Morning ASR, Good Morning mam.

Arnav: Good Morning Aman.

Khushi: Good Morning Aman ji please don't call me mam you can call bhabhi.

Aman: But mam ASR

Arnav: Ah Aman you call her whatever she want's Khushi you wait for me in cabin, I will meet you there in a while.

Khushi: Sure Arnav.

Khushi left for Arnav cabin while Arnav and Aman walked towards Aman cabin.

Arnav: Aman I need your help, I can only trust you in this matter.

Aman: ASR iam always here for you. Is everything fine u seem bit tense ASR.

Aman: Ya Aman iam fine, actually I want you to find out everything single detail of Shayam Manhor Jha movements from the time we had fashion show in Lukhnow and I asked media to air mine and Khushi video till today and you have only 1 week time, remember don't leave single lope hole I want every detail.

Aman: Sure ASR I will find it and you will get details in a week.

Arnav nodded and left to join Khushi, when he walked in he saw Khushi sitting on his chair revolving it like a small kid, Khushi saw him and walked towards him.

Khushi: What happened Arnav is everything fine you looking tense. Where were you?

Arnav hold Khushi from her shoulder. Iam fine Khushi don't worry, I was with Aman.

Khushi: Arnav when you don't know how to lie in front of me why are you even trying to lie. Say na what happened.

Arnav: I asked Aman to find every detail about Shayam movements.

Arnav walked towards window and bang his hand with the rim, Khushi ran towards him and hold his hand.

Khushi: Arnav what the hell are you doing. Dare you hurt yourself.

Arnav: Its all my mistake Khushi in my ego I asked media to air those clipping and see what happened if I wouldn't have done that then Shayam would have not made your life a hell.

Khushi made Arnav sit on sofa and got hold of first aid box, she slowly wiped blood that was coming out of Arnav hand and bandage it. Khushi sat beside Arnav and cupped his face.

Khushi: It was not your mistake Arnav if it's your mistake then it's the most beautiful mistake you have ever made, today iam with you in front you as your wife is because of that mistake, whenever Shayam tried to create trouble between us we both get more closer, on jiji wedding Shayam came to meet me and again he bring us more close and we got married, if Shayam made my life hell then you make me feel like as if iam in heaven, iam blessed that I have you in my life Arnav.

Arnav: Khushi.

Khushi: Arnav you are the most precious person in my life, you thought that I and Shayam love each other than also you didn't hurt me you never abuse me then also you always look after me, got worried for me. Arnav promise me one thing.

Arnav: what

Khushi: you will never blame yourself again or do something stupid like this again promise me. It hurts a lot Arnav to see you in pain, I cant see you in pain Arnav don't do this again.

Arnav hugged now crying Khushi tightly in his arms. "I promise Khushi I will never blame myself again and will not hurt myself again, I Love You Khushi.

Khushi: Love you to Arnav

Edited by -maankimishti- - 11 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Awesome update.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I Loved it.
So ASR has Aman on the case to find out all about SMJ. Fantastic.
I am looking forward to reading more.
Thanks.😃
Edited by zafi - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.