Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm ... ohkk episode !!

Waah .. they've started giving precaps for next week's epi ...

Holi special ... and some stuff ... no Daya ..

Anyways .. Sticking to today's episode .. the lab scenes were unnecessarily dragged, maybe they didn't have the proper script for covering the time so dragged those scenes, nevertheless I liked the epi. Was nice to see duo in shootout.

Mainly missed ACP Sir much ... otherwise it was a nice one ๐Ÿ˜Š ... i'm not disappointed !!
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i loved the case very much...i found the story the direction the narration everything very good today๐Ÿ‘...and thank god camera work was nice today๐Ÿ˜›...the episode maintained its pace from beginning to end...though culprit kaashi was quite predictable but still the epi had suspense in it...today i feel cid didn't got the ready made material to catch the culprit...i liked few things a buit much today...first point was the phone founded on silent profile in the bus...secondly the light moments today were nice...and acp sir's dialogue daal jal chuki hai was different...yeah the lab scene was dragged but didn't payed to  much attention to it...the investigation part also was very nice...and the epi sure shot belong to abhi sir๐Ÿ‘...he was superb and so amazing...he was so so so great๐Ÿ˜...daya sir was very great too...freddy sir had comic role today but his keen observation of the footage was nice...sachin was good...vivek hardly had 3-4 dialogues today...purvi was nice and nikhil seemed improved...their disguise was nice...and kajal fully missing today too๐Ÿค”...and the shootout was very nice too๐Ÿ‘...i liked it very much to see duo together against the culprits...the epi for me was a perfect combo of action disguise light part and good investigation...
i thoroughly enjoyed it
and god a precap too
well the mode of murder of precap seems similar to one of my fav epi's khoon ki holi...i wish the coming epi will be the same good as khoon ki holi was...
tutunm thumbnail

Good episode!!!โญ๏ธ and the most funniest scene i felt was when nikhil was selling panipuri n purvi was selling toys n shouting "dus rupeye, panch rupaye"!!!๐Ÿคฃand they hav shown next weeks promo too!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ holi spcl.looks quite like last years episode...some zeher in gulal which burns the skin.good CID!!!keep  it on!!!

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

* Acceptable story, good direction and apt pacing for most of the part. Didn't notice any significant loopholes (I was a bit drowsy though, might've missed). The investigation was decent as well, properly connected and clues coming up progressively (like the bus-checking scenes) instead of randomly popping up. I don't get why those guys had to use a nail gun for the murder, though. Some stuff could've been explained more properly at the end.

* The last gun battle was pretty realistically directed and performed by our duo, agile with swift reflexes and neutralization of the enemies. Abhi sir's brief moment with Kashi's kid was nice as well. The lab scenes were a bit lengthy but I didn't mind that much since the procedure was okay, not gobar analysis or anything (and I'm a geek after all ๐Ÿ˜† ). The camera-work and editing seemed good too.

* Abhi sir was superb while leading the investigation in the field, and during the final confrontation! ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ Same with Daya sir, though I wish he'd had some more outdoor shots. ACP sir had comparatively lesser screen time, but he was in great form during that nevertheless. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Fredericks had more or a comic role, but it was tolerable and I liked how he constantly assisted Abhijeet in the investigation. Sachin was good in his part as well, and Purvi was great in her vendor disguise where she apprehends Kashi, with cool dialogue delivery. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I thought even Nikhil was okay in that part. Wish Vivek had more to do, though.

All in all, a decent episode. ๐Ÿ˜Š

aditya_crazy thumbnail
Though culprit was predictable, I really enjoyed today's episode after a long time. Ya I agree, lab scenes were quite boring and dragged.
I enjoyed Abhijeet's performance very much in todays episode. He was there at crimespot, outdoor investigation and all most all important scenes..His expressions were awesome throughout the episode, especially when he was interacting with that kid and at that tea stall..He was so professional in todays episode..I also liked his fighting sequence..He was looking dashing and whenever his hair dropped on his forehead I was in dreamland..I always would love to see this kind of SweetHeart Abhijeet.

Purvi done really good job in disguise part.๐Ÿ‘She has potential to become good lady cop.

ACP sir was missing in todays episode, might be he was there in yesterdays episode.

Daya was good, but missing some spark especially when he was with Abhijeet. ๐Ÿ˜•

Abhijeet was star of the day...โญ๏ธOverall I really loved Abhijeet's performance and enjoyed the episode.Hope FW continue Abhijeet like this only and don't include unnecessary silly scenes.
Minionite thumbnail
The episode was pretty good. And like Lucky said, even though the culprit was predictable, the episode was really good.

The lab scenes were quite long and boring. I know that Dr. Salunkhe deserves screen time, but not like that.

Purvi's disguise was good, Nikhil's...(you fill in the blank).

Adi sir was amazing. That scene with his hair on his forehead was ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

The episode was pretty good. And like Lucky said, even though the culprit was predictable, the episode was really good.

The lab scenes were quite long and boring. I know that Dr. Salunkhe deserves screen time, but not like that.

Purvi's disguise was good, Nikhil's...(you fill in the blank).๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Adi sir was amazing. That scene with his hair on his forehead was ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

i think all in all accha episode huga  ๐Ÿ˜‰
--MINOZ-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm I like the epi:-) the story was good and Investigation was Superb:-) Yeeei Abhi sir done AMAGING work:-) and Daya Sir also too Good:-) bas duo rahe aur kya chahiye;-) mujhe to epi bahut acha laga...
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
the episode was a good one
abhi sir was the highlight of the show...his performance was very good
the disguise scene was very good...both purvi and nikhil did a good job
the kids were really good buit i dint understand what will happen to the kids..both mamma papa were culprits
the lab scene though extended was very interesting with some good new equipments
sachin is performing well and well with each successive episodes..even he has got  sharp eyes
freddy sir's comedy scene was good
vivek was silent in the epi..kajal totally missing..perhaps liitle busy with veerta awards or veer shivaji
all in all a good episode and of course the dhishum dhishum scene was very good...and one place was very funny when a shot was fired and abhi sir just tumbled from the stairs
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all its 'khooni keel'. Pls edit the subject!