Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kile ka rahasya!!! ... I mean... Keele ka rahasya πŸ˜†.. The other one was a serial on DD1 long ago..may be before my birth πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Also saw Abhijeet and Sachin pull out a laash, Abhijeet running in Film city jungle and lastly slapping someone. Full of Abhijeet and less Daya.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Reminds me of a real-life case I read a long time back, several thin needle-like objects were extracted from a boy's blood vessels (he survived). Apparently it was some sort of very rare abnormality, but I wasn't able to find out more.

The gunfight makes me feel like somebody's very fond of the "dodge this" scene from Matrix. πŸ˜† Looking forward to see our duo in action, though.

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Also saw Abhijeet and Sachin pull out a laash, Abhijeet running in Film city jungle and lastly slapping someone. Full of Abhijeet and less Daya.

It mostly happens these days. Yesterday it was less Abhijeet more Daya, today it may be vice versa. Moreover, they dont even show Duo together
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

No worries Vis... Once Abhi sir runs and catches the criminal.. You will find Daya sir at the bureau slapping the criminal... When the criminal points the gun at Nik Abhi sir gives a shocked expression.. but Daya sir pounces on the criminal and even with the gun still in Criminal's hand.. Daya sir will get time to tell some silly dialogπŸ€”
Daydreaming thumbnail
Dont you guys feel that these days they add more of unnecessary dialogues. Like yesterday's last scene in hospital. I was 😡
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: pvkd

Dont you guys feel that these days they add more of unnecessary dialogues. Like yesterday's last scene in hospital. I was 😡

The last scene was heights of emotional drama... but more than those dialogs I hated the pocket me rakhtha hoon CID dialog 😑
Daydreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

The last scene was heights of emotional drama... but more than those dialogs I hated the pocket me rakhtha hoon CID dialog 😑

And it makes me feel 🀒 t o see any one of trio saying such dialogues.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abhijeet is running with a stick in his hand! Gun kahan gaya?πŸ˜•
Daydreaming thumbnail
Kuch different lagta hai. Fighting with sticks??
Lets hope for a good epi.
I think I am gonna like it. Because I love to watch duo running. Their stylish moves, their flying hair.. Woww 😍