Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Eee Jzee! I really loved it! In fact since I've seen this last night, mere demag mein yehi ganna phussa hua hai. πŸ˜† I like how you showed their meetings from the start in chronological order.. It reminded me of how far MN have come! And you're right. They are so cute! I was totally giggling/grinning the entire time! πŸ˜ƒ

Fivraaa! πŸ€—  They are so cute - yes - and we can say it n times and not say it enough! Trust me, I was laughing all by myself making this one πŸ˜† and if only my plaster wasn't being jack ass (read: not letting me grip a mouse so I had to deal with the joint torture of Movie Maker and laptop touch pad) I could have done a longer one - khair... ye dono to kuch second mein bi β˜ΊοΈ

ps: I hope school is finally going to shift to lower gears for you sometime soon! I have a grading week and it sucks just the same - if not worse - if that's any solace to you...  ke dukh baantne ko koi hai πŸ˜† (my emoticon sense is obviously very weird when I insert lols at the end of sad dukh bhare sentences πŸ˜†)
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very very very cute, perfect song, perfect scenes. πŸ‘πŸΌ
without-fathom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskaan.Sheikh

Hey..!!

The VM is Stupendo Fantabulously Fntasticc...!!!
Amazing..!! The song choice is apt for these two..!!
P.S.. Ive read many of your posts..!! Love the way you write..
!! You should be an author and write books...Bestsellers all the way..!!

Aww thank you, your words are very kind β˜ΊοΈ I'm glad you loved the VM that much, and enjoy the posts too - and since you've gotten yourself an account now, be sure to use it actively around here, welcome aboard! πŸ˜Š
without-fathom thumbnail

Originally posted by: sauris

Hey Jzee your vm is too good & the song suits them well,wish u would do the whole song:)

Thank you girl πŸ€— good to see you here! 
without-fathom thumbnail

Originally posted by: eminent

Aww this was so sweet!! Great job! I just love the relationship mohan an nani share! It's too cute! & The girl who plays nani can act man!! She's adorable!

Thanks a bunch πŸ˜³ Ashnoor is fantastic - and there are no seconds about that at all! πŸ˜Š And Ashnoor-Kunal together onscreen are a perpetual riot! 

Originally posted by: bablinisha

very very very cute, perfect song, perfect scenes. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Nisha πŸ€—