Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Oh JZ, this was such a sweet VM on this super adorable jodi! 
Totally going in to my list of favorites.πŸ˜ƒ

Make some more...especially one on Mohan-Guru as well. Pretty Please.😳

Thank you Ramy πŸ€—  - and again, song suggestions most welcome for Mohan-Guru... I'm itching to make one πŸ˜†
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhas123

WoW! Cutest video on the cutest duo! I don't have any words to say how happy i am to see this VM. Its wonderful. I like how you started with that "woh aayi hai" scene. 

Great VM Jzee! Keep making VMs please. 

Thanks a lot for sharing! 

Thanks Subhas β˜ΊοΈ I'm so happy you enjoyed it as much - and that is Nanhi's best introduction to me "woh aayi hai" πŸ˜† - I was debating over using this, or Guru's lo agaya chote bamb ka bulawa πŸ€£ but then picked this one... 

Thanks again! 
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG JZ this is such a cute VM. πŸ˜ I have already watched it 10 times. This was my favorite song and I had totally forgotten about it until I watched this VM. Mirchi Madam ki beti sach mein ak tikhi ladki hai. πŸ˜†

I like how you started it with the Guru and Mohan scene and then it changes to their handshake and the music is so good at that moment. All the scenes were fantastic and the ladkada sa ladka was totally awesome with Mohan slipping on his shoe laces. πŸ˜†

Excellent VM. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh superb Zee u made my sundayπŸ€—thank you so much dear.

4 to 5 times i watched phir bhi din nahi bhaaraπŸ˜† so cute video.

perfect song ...song words perfect for nanhi and mohanπŸ˜†

good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ
MTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so cute.  😳..perfect song selection!!    πŸ‘
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was super-cute, Jzee πŸ˜Š...I see the waces have received cosiderable attention πŸ˜†...and that is a very nice, happy and peppy song that you've used on them...

P.S. I googled the english translation for this song and it reads ladkadatha  sa ladka means stumbling boy...Aaah, now i get the significance of that lace scene being placed there...
cutegirl94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the vm! Its super cute yaar! These two are soo adorable and the song choice is perfect πŸ˜† Awesome editing! πŸ‘
Do make more! 😳
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
JZee πŸ€—...I just loved it 😳...as you said...they are in the screen and we do ever think about any other thing...

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Chiii I hate myself now😑

Where the hell was I

JzeeeπŸ€—Reserved😳

EDIT

Awww Jzee.☺️.I want to bring a thank you wala cutta for you..πŸ˜†Awww that was such a cute VM..😍the best parts were ladkhata sa ladka🀣

OMG.😳.Big big hugs for youπŸ€—..lubbed itπŸ‘

We want more VM 's now *echoes Anu's demandsπŸ˜†

Edited by manzilmukul - 12 years ago
JZeee πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€—

oh Madam you made my day with this lovely lovely VM πŸ˜³
first tell me where you find this Perfect song for theme ??πŸ˜›i just loved this song yar i never heard before.can you tell me d movie name ... i want this song 😊
back to cuteee VM 😊
Awww AwwwπŸ‘start to end look like am watching  Movie πŸ˜³ the way you showing  first Nanhi side  then Mohan awww  πŸ˜³you wont miss ant scene of Mohan&Nanahi i loved this thing 😳or or started guru with d Mohan scene  woh aayi hain πŸ˜³ haha awww😳 😳i dont have words to say is Magical video srsly πŸ˜›these two adorable rocking everytime πŸ˜³jze  now even i dont know how much i watched 15 times for suree cant get over yar its soo cutee n so beautifully you made πŸ˜³
i added on my favorites list πŸ˜³
as am teacher  trying to Pick out mistakes but ur too gud, i didnt take out single mistake πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Awesome work jzeeπŸ‘

& now Impro  Massage dont you stop making VMs on theme Please start working on  new one 😳we waiting for ittt😍
Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago