Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Pre marital I'm sure you can guess the S word😆😆
I never watched baby track thank goodness for that😆 ive gotten a lot of warnings to keep away from it since its so bad😆
Same here hate him just as much as every other mayurian does👎🏼 and the editing is just so obvious too that any one can tell what they've done🥱🥱🥱
Exactly he was no baba who was interested in one thing🤣🤣🤣
After confession did he do anything but try to get maatey to sleep with him🥱🥱[/QUOTE]
i still didnt get it leave it 😆
yup MayUr scene got ruined badly first we thought Jas is Dodo and bash him left right 😆
than Sushmita cleared that he is different person not dodo
and she is also not less in this matter why to blame only him 
i also didnt watch regularly but watch for MayUr glimpse
and love baby bonding with ArTi specially with Arjun he took care of her like his own daughter 😊
baby track was pathetic but baby Mayank Nupur scene treat to watch 

[/QUOTE]
you remind me of anu she's really innocent in these matters too😆
yeah I've heard of the dodo bashing😆😆 exactly isn't she like maateys closest female friend from the show🤔 that will explain why the show was so filled with baatey🥱🥱🥱
i know I've saved a ton of siggies from that track😃😃 arjun was beyond cute with the kid😊😊 and the kid was smart too she too liked AR more than BM😆😆
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
even after all this MayUr have more impact than them 😎
there are so many article coming on MayUr and appreciating ArTi 
though there is no glimpse of ArTi from more than one year and moreover all negative news still MayUr are best 😃
and they dont have impact even though they are real life couple 😉
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JayaRC-

even after all this MayUr have more impact than them 😎

there are so many article coming on MayUr and appreciating ArTi 
though there is no glimpse of ArTi from more than one year and moreover all negative news still MayUr are best 😃
and they dont have impact even though they are real life couple 😉

i was about to say the same😆 even know everyone remembers MN but SG are long long forgotten👏👏
to be honest there was nothing unique about SG I've seen that I've so innocent girl falling for a flirt 50 times and to add to it both aren't anything great as actors either so there was no hope ever for SG🤔
their love seems so for the public to be honest🤔
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
both your dabbas are empty😆😆
...EhSaas... thumbnail
yeah I've heard of the dodo bashing😆😆 exactly isn't she like maateys closest female friend from the show🤔 that will explain why the show was so filled with baatey🥱🥱🥱
i know I've saved a ton of siggies from that track😃😃 arjun was beyond cute with the kid😊😊 and the kid was smart too she too liked AR more than BM😆😆
in this type of matter i dont get easily and dont ask detail also 😆
yup she is close to MS more than AR 
and she thinks MS are better actor than AR and always praise Sanaya
SaJan was lead couple but MayUr empower them and it affected to their planning so they started to praise MS SG and said AR MN are disappointing 🥱
even one of the PD came and wrote that ArTi disappointed them in confession scene and SG did fabulous work in that bench scene and she felt like crying after watching their performance and scene 😆
i think she was Sush maiyya only and she was CV of SaJan and Gautam created MayUr CJ and Shilpa aunty character  i guess 
...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrongHope

i was about to say the same😆 even know everyone remembers MN but SG are long long forgotten👏👏
to be honest there was nothing unique about SG I've seen that I've so innocent girl falling for a flirt 50 times and to add to it both aren't anything great as actors either so there was no hope ever for SG🤔
their love seems so for the public to be honest🤔

yup goody goody girl who always cry and depend upon her BF and for him fought with your Sister 
flirty boy who flirt with girl and at the end fall for this goody goody girl and becoz of her loose his self respect 🤔
and moreover they are real life couple still they cant gave that impact to their role and Sanaya never like Gunjan character she always want to play Nupur role 
even there was so chindhi scene given to MayUr so many time but ArTi made it worth watching 
all ArTian and MayUrian think alike 😃

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
[/QUOTE]
in this type of matter i dont get easily and dont ask detail also 😆
yup she is close to MS more than AR 
and she thinks MS are better actor than AR and always praise Sanaya
SaJan was lead couple but MayUr empower them and it affected to their planning so they started to praise MS SG and said AR MN are disappointing 🥱
even one of the PD came and wrote that ArTi disappointed them in confession scene and SG did fabulous work in that bench scene and she felt like crying after watching their performance and scene 😆
i think she was Sush maiyya only and she was CV of SaJan and Gautam created MayUr CJ and Shilpa aunty character  i guess 
[/QUOTE]
looks like sushmita ji is living in delusion🥱 i don't get why did AR keep working with such a person why didn't they quit i feel like killing her just by reading it toh how mustve they felt plus no matter what anyone including baatey fans say MN were are and will be better than SG and same goes for AR to MS comparing the two is like comparing harry potter with twilight👎🏼
...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrongHope

both your dabbas are empty😆😆

means ?
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
means you guys aren't using any siggies😆