Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -JayaRC-

really 😲
no i dint notice that 

yup maine delusion cc 13 par join kiya now its 27 or mujhe 2 mahine hi hue hain ise join kiye hue...
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have my own conclusions to why they love MN so much😆😆 but sachi mein they lived those characters, i could literally see AR in MN in every scene😆😆
arjun should've quit👎🏼 mjht was torture at times👎🏼👎🏼 plus everyone who quit the show on time ended up doing a lot better without it😆
ie: nishant anupriya🤔
but fully agree I'm also really glad MN got a happy end😃😃 and those people learned not to mess with AR fans😈
[/QUOTE]
what is your conclusion ?
i am happy none of them quit and we got happy ending 😃
excluding SaJan in pune with them 😳
yup they gave over justice to that character 😆
in season 2 after her return it was difficult to differentiate between ArTi and MayUr 
their comfort level was suddenly change and they look loke real hubby and wife 
yup not to mess with ArTian 😈
but problem is that now a day ArTian hardly active and mostly ArTi fans split in to Arjun and Rati fans 😔
Nishant signed bollywood movie 
Anupriya no idea 
[/QUOTE]
you know what my conclusion is the delusional one😆😆
they weren't with them😆 they were alone thankfully and baatey came to meet them before going to honeymoon and dia and dodo were there since it was almost time for her delivery😊 thats the only thing i liked about the end mayur away from nupur's creepy family😆😆
even in S1 after their marriage😍😍 but yes S2 was the ultimate😍😍
there are still a lot of AR fans they just don't come here anymore and the ones who split can't be called AR fans in the first place😆
she came in TL and it had one of the highest trp ratings😊 only ended coz of ekta's fight with the channel😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: raginisharma

yup maine delusion cc 13 par join kiya now its 27 or mujhe 2 mahine hi hue hain ise join kiye hue...

you guys really are fast😃 now our cc is the way this was😆 no ones ever there😆😆
random question but who's your fav playback singer male and femla😃
...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

*touchwood * kisiki najar na lage 

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: StrongHope

you guys really are fast😃 now our cc is the way this was😆 no ones ever there😆😆
random question but who's your fav playback singer male and femla😃

ok ..but this cc is also yours ..

and about singers no one i don't like songs ...just for time pass i listen some times ...

waise i like kolevari di very much and specially dance...
...EhSaas... thumbnail
you know what my conclusion is the delusional one😆😆
they weren't with them😆 they were alone thankfully and baatey came to meet them before going to honeymoon and dia and dodo were there since it was almost time for her delivery😊 thats the only thing i liked about the end mayur away from nupur's creepy family😆😆
even in S1 after their marriage😍😍 but yes S2 was the ultimate😍😍
there are still a lot of AR fans they just don't come here anymore and the ones who split can't be called AR fans in the first place😆
she came in TL and it had one of the highest trp ratings😊 only ended coz of ekta's fight with the channel😆
so say it na delusional CC hi hain here everything is allowed 😊
MayUr shifted with to Pune and Gunji baby cant leave without her Di so Samrat bought house near MayUr house so they can live together and yup they were on honey moon but after that they were goint to stay to Pune with MayUr 😆
yup they cant called ArTi fans who split specially before Arjun good news 😆
after that i can understand and cant blame them for that 
about that show i know and she came with Rati also in JYP but in current no idea 
...EhSaas... thumbnail

and about singers no one i don't like songs ...just for time pass i listen some times ...

yup this CC is for all ArTian who still love ArTi and live in delusional world 😃
i like late. Kishore Kumar ji songs he is not my favourite but love most of the songs 
i dont have any particular fav singer as female or male 
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JayaRC-

so say it na delusional CC hi hain here everything is allowed 😊
MayUr shifted with to Pune and Gunji baby cant leave without her Di so Samrat bought house near MayUr house so they can live together and yup they were on honey moon but after that they were goint to stay to Pune with MayUr 😆
yup they cant called ArTi fans who split specially before Arjun good news 😆
after that i can understand and cant blame them for that 
about that show i know and she came with Rati also in JYP but in current no idea 

i never knew that poor MN why can't maatey leave nupzie in peace🥱🥱 i can't blame them either😆 thats why i didn't use any AR siggies in my dabba  even though before one would be MN and the other would be AR😆 but i still love them😊 yet at the same time will admit i am upset a lot😆😆
she's taking her time now with her come back😃
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

yeah thats true too😃i have  fav singers but I'm not the type who listens to songs for a long time either😊 i prefer pictures to sound😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

which is your fav dance song😃 i love the choreography on dola re from devdas😃 and the dholi taro one too😃