allibr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congrats for the new thread
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on new thread.
read whole story in one go ...just loved it... Waiting for more...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread 😊continue soon😊
HiddenTruths thumbnail
congratz 4 new thread👏
update soon😳
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATS on the new thread...Please update soon...
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread
CrystalSaya thumbnail
I READ UR FF IN ONE GO...IT WAS REALLY GOOD...NOW WAITING FOR UR NEXT UPDATE...SOON...
faria86 thumbnail
congrats!! 4 the new threat 
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Imprisoned by the events of the pasts; will the couple get out of the shadows covering their bright future?!?

Part 11

Annie chuckled at her name! Akshay was surely funny. My little son looked like an excited puppy racing here and there. But Geet was nowhere to be seen. Dadimaa went hugging and kissing his grand-children and telling how worried she was. But Vicky was restless...

"Dadimaa…where is our new Bhiz?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"What is a Bhiz?" Annie asked curiously.

"Ufff...dumbo! The word 'Bhabhi' short form, like 'bhai' I took the 'bhi' and added a 'z' to make it sound cute!"

"Duh" Annie said. Akshay looked at them confused.

Geet appeared in a green salwar kameez and smiled at them. "Hi" she said softly. Annie smiled and Vicky was staring at Geet his eyes fixed on her. Geet's eyes widened and looked at me. I shrugged and she looked quite scared the way Vicky was staring at her. Annie chuckled clutching her sides and said "Bhiz, you have to get use to it!"

"Bhiz?" Geet said confused.

"Yes Bhiz" Vicky added. "Our new pet-name for our charming and cute bhabhi" he grinned. Geet gave me another weird look and I shrugged again.

"Bhai...our bhabhi is simply an angel from heaven and you don't even know how to describe an angel?" Vicky looked at me shocked.

I bit my lips and saw Geet looking at me puzzled and thinking Vicky needed the mental.

"Don't worry Geet, this is our Vicky, all flirty type" Dadimaa said.

"Okay" Geet said but I could say she didn't sound persuade at all. "Don't worry Bhiz, I am not mean to beautiful bhabhis" he chuckled. Annie just rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Waise...bhai, this is how we describe an angel...Beautiful appealing eyes, charming smile, craving lips, angelic face...and..." Vicky was saying when I glared at him to shut him up.

Geet was staring at Vicky in a weird way and she turned to look at me. Annie rolled her eyes while Dadimaa said "Geet, this is our Vicky, all flirty type as I said earlier."

Geet gave a weak smile but I could see she was not totally convinced about Vicky being just all flirty type!

Annie and Vicky were busy sharing their experience to me and Dadimaa and partly Geet. Annie wasn't quite opening to Geet and Vicky was busying himself with his lousy jokes. Geet had left. I was surprised to see that Akshay hadn't notice that Geet had vanished. He usually is Mamma's boy. He obeys whatever Geet commands; which is very good.

But Annie dragged me to concentrate back to what she was saying. Akshay went running and came back sitting next to me.

A few minutes later Geet came downstairs. She was going in the kitchen, when she started glaring at me furiously. I had never ever seen her in such a state! She was like a fuming bee! I mean, I never saw her angry! And that was completely new for me! She stood there, arching her eyebrows and frowning. Her eyes diverted again to Akshay. I took a glimpse at my son and remained speechless...

He was completely smeared with chocolate; he had already finished a whole packet of chocolate. There were some on his nose, cheeks and his hands were full of melted cocoa chocolate. I now understood why Geet had been growling at me like I committed a big sin!

"Bhai...did you hear what –"Annie was saying when she noticed me watching Geet then back to Akshay. Dadimaa, Vicky and Annie turned and saw an angry Geet with her arms folded to her chest glaring at me madly. Dadimaa tried hard not to giggle but only succeeded by going out of the room. Akshay hadn't notice anything yet. He was too busy munching the rest of the sweet! "Ahem...Ahem..." Geet cleared her throat but still Akshay didn't move.

"Akshay...am I disturbing you son?" Geet asked. Akshay looked up at her and stared shocked, he saw that the rest of us were staring at him. His mouth opened in an 'O' shape and he gave a small smile. "No, mama would you like some" he said extending his hand which was covered with melted chocolate. He gave Geet his most innocent look with his puppy-face. "You know, papa" he said turning to me and continued "you busy talking...me hungry...tell uncle to give chocs" he mumbled and looked at Geet. She stood there smiling at him and said "come on, let's go and wash..."

I stared at the duo confused. Wasn't she just angry now?

"Bhai...Bhiz looks so cute nah, especially when she's angry!" Vicky grinned. Annie rolled her eyes and asked "Bhai...are you sure that she loves Akshay or is she just trying to impress you!"

"Come on Ann, Bhiz is really nice, you're getting suspicious about anything!"

"Honestly Ann" I said horrified at that thought "me and Geet never had a proper talk, she lives her life and I live mine! If the only person can convince her it is Akshay and Dadimaa. And Akshay spends his whole day with Geet when Dadimaa was out for her trip" I said trying to control my anger.

"Sorry Bhai" Annie said "I just wanted to know, that's all!"

_

I was feeling left out! Nobody needed me so I just moved into my room, alone; as usual. When I reached my room; I received a message from Romeo, my college friend. He had told me to check my email.

Seriously, this Vicky needed mental, yes, he needed it right away. Was he flirting with me? I didn't know! Maybe it was his nature, he was really friendly. But Annie seemed suspicious about everything. Since I didn't know this family quite well, I guessed it was better for me to move and go away!

Yeah, reaching my room; I checked my email; I got 5 unread ones and I didn't believe it. I had nearly tears in my eyes. As promised Rommie, he made all my friends know that I was in India and I got tons of mails asking where I was how I am. Why I got married to Maan and etcetera etcetera...It was nice, I spend time replying to those. Just some minutes ago I was morning over my loneliness and now; even if they were in different parts around the world, I knew they could never forget me, this old Geet that I buried inside of myself!

Later when I reached downstairs, Annie, Vicky, Dadimaa and Maan were busy talking and I found Akshay devouring a chocolate. I wonder why I was angry at Maan and Akshay. But it didn't last for long as I was smiling and I helped Akshay the next moment!

I wondered what will happened next? What was stored for me?

"Come on, Akshay  baby...wipe your hands!"

Please do comment and hit the like button so that I can know how many people go actually reading this…puh-lease!!!

Love, Frankie!

Okay me off…good night!