Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plz update soon.add me to ur pm list and do pm me whenever u update.
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

~PART 53~
Some Points I'd like to clear up before starting...

>>Since I am resuming this after almost a year...I wanna tell you that I am starting afresh...so even the new readers...there's nothing related to past anymore. AbhIya are starting a new journey altogether.

>> What happened to Dobriyals after Piya-Abhay's exit... that track I'd take up after I am comfortable with the current track... and of course Panchi-Sid will be dealt on and off.

For Future PMs

Please add "Unknownrockstar" account to your buddylists. Otherwise, let me know if you wish to recieve PMs! I'll add you!!

Seine... was flowing majestically through right side. The Honda Jazz Hybrid was screaming through the roads. Cool breeze with the faint smell of water was saturating the car through the windows. Abhay was sitting still as ice, and watching the river running past across them. Piya was snoring inconspicuously under Abhay's shoulders. She had never woken up for a large stretch for a past few hours. After boarding the flight, she had fallen asleep and then woke up to take lunch and then directly woke up to un-board the flight. It was long tiring 2 days for her- first her own wedding and then her friends' so she hardly had taken a nap amidst. To top up her anxiety, her almost face-off with her family and mainly Misha had worsened it all.

She opened her eyes gloomily and the glitter of her engagement ring caught her eye. It was glistening like a diamond in the bright sunlight. She stooped and kissed her ring and then Abhay.

Piya: hey!! (she addressed him adoringly)
Abhay: hey my love!!

Saying so, he kissed her forehead back. The driver intervened.

Driver Alain: Dnde quisiera usted ir seor? (Where would you like to go sir?)
Abhay:  le de la Cite.
Alain: Seguro (Sure)
Abhay: c**to tiempo tomar esto? (How much time will it take?)
Alain: Estamos casi all seor! (We are almost there sir!)

This IF- Post hid some letters... Thats really bad...anyways.. I hope the English translation will help you guys!

Piya's jaws gaped wide open... at the perfection with which Abhay chatted with Alain.

The car turned to Pont Neuf. It is the largest and oldest standing bridge on Seine... beautiful and traditionally rich. 

Piya pulled out of the car to take the breeze of Paris. She closed her eyes and felt the river water-scent ripping through her skin. They soon reached the magnificent island of  le de la Cit. It is one of the two natural remaining islands of Seine. It has some beautiful quite calm place for people to reside. Abhay had taken a big bungalow there for Raichands. He named it "La Cueva del ngel" which meant Angel's Cave for Piya. The reached their residence. It was such a beautiful mansion. With Greenland all around, it was probably the only largest residence there. Piya was stricken aback seeing the beauty of the mansion. It was like a dream- with all those carpet-grass... the lilies... and potentially everything. She turned and hugged Abhay tightly.

Piya: thank you!! For everything!!

Abhay just smiled weakly. He tightened his hug around her. He knew what home meant for her... he wanted to give her whatever she was devoid of in the last few months... a place where she could relax...look around and find people she loved. This was just the way she always wanted. And that...made him even happier. For him, his breath was every smile that teased her lips- whether a dim smile or a big end-to-end grin. He lived on that very beautiful angelic glitter in her eyes when they looked at Abhay. He knew what he meant in her life- An Angel, A protector, A loving and caring husband and to top it- a friend. He had to get a compensation for a friend, a sibling and then he was already a husband to her.

Abhay came back from his plethora of thoughts and realized that it was time to go and show Piya a very special gift. He took her inside the great mansion to a room, an enormous sized room. There were leather couches, soft bed, comfy pillows and in the center of it all- there stood a big locked box.

Abhay: that is for you love!
Piya: kya hai isme?
Abhay: see it yourself.

She rushed to the box and found a note in familiar manuscript- For my little angel She jumped in joy realizing what it was- A note from Panchi... to Piya

Hey my little angel,

I have no idea as to when you would receive this letter... but whenever you do...I am sure it would never be late. Piya, go ahead and start a new life, a bright, new life with a person whom I can assure you would take every pain which'll be aimed at you. You came to my life when you were 'this' small

Piya found a picture of her childhood...rather infancy. A tear fell on the letter as she read on.

The day you left us, I had called Abhay... he promised to meet me before you guys left; because I wanted to give him this. Piya! I am sending some of your belongings... which you always cherished. Remember, whatever you do...never forget us... you will always realize that in some part of the world... there is someone who loves you... and you can rely on him.

She looked at Abhay with almost teary eyes as he cutely and caringly looked at her as if telling her... that I am here! Always!.

Sorry for whatever Mish said... it'll take her time to realize what you mean to her...

Lots of Love,
Panchi 

She opened the box to find her old things- A pen which she had first received as a gift from Arnab when she had topped her High-School Results. Then there was a photo of of her, Arnab and her mom-Sugandha. There was a heart pendant which had been broken in 3 parts- one was with Panchi, one with Misha and the third was meant to be with Piya. There was a teddy-bear which had been her life and her sleeping pill during her childhood. There were some of her books- her PRICED possessions. She inhaled the smell of her and stuff and took them in her arms. Abhay came behind her and took Piya and her things altogether in HIS arms. She rested her head back on his chest. There was an Abhiya moment for a minute.

"You're my life, my breath, my heart, my soul..."
"Abhay...don't value me so much, I am not worth it..."
"Who said you're not?"
"Abhay!... You always flatter me..."
"Piya...just shush up and look at this..." (handing over the IFA-Admission letter.) "You're going there the next week! Your new college!

Before she could say anything further, he took her moans into a deep kiss. That was all. Piya was in her place. She just stayed there for long without moving. She slept in his arms and he carried her to the bed...

Do let me know that have I lost my sense of writing...and do you like it or not??
-Shivu
Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
u are back with a bang😉
great update shivu👏
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 10 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
like it vry much and welcome back yaar
we missed yu a lot
and i am happy thth panchi still is with piya
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

res

u are back with a bang😉
great update shivu👏

Hey sure...? Was it nice??
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunsunita_gm

like it vry much and welcome back yaar
we missed yu a lot
and i am happy thth panchi still is with piya

I missed you too!!
Thank U so much!!
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

Hey sure...? Was it nice??

nice...??? areee it was amazing yaar...
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

nice...??? areee it was amazing yaar...

It means a lot Juhi!! Thank U so much!!!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Look who's back!

Woh aa gayi...dekho woh aa gayi :D

Please add me from PMs...am from phone, so cant send u :/
And ya u havent lost ur touch... More please. Soon. :D
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Look who's back!