Sukirti Khandpal: A classy affair

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, the vampire saga that aired on Star One, was a hit amongst the masses. And Sukirti Khandpal who essayed the character of 
Pia in the show, had a crazy fan following. In fact, since the series went off air, her ardent followers wanted to hear something about her. So Tellychakkar.com took the initiative to connect the star to her fans. And what better way than doing this by getting her to our office for Tellychakkar.com's seventh anniversary celebrations.

Yes, the beautiful Sukriti Khandpal had come down to the house. And though we were enjoyed having her around, she claimed, "I am the worst guest editor." This was because all the people she called to file a story, either didn't pick up or were just too busy shooting. In fact, she was astonished how we guys could file stories with TV actors having such a busy schedule. "How do you guys get through to people?" she asked the TC team with an amazed look.

Luckily, her co-star from Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Betiyan Hi Kijo Ratan Rajput,picked up and she could happily file a story on her. Talking about her followers, she said she loves her fans a lot. "It's because of my fans that I am what I am today. I love them," said Sukriti.

She gladly posed for shutterbugs. In fact, she wrote a beautiful message on the board, "Your ideas are creative, so think of achieving whatever you want with a big smile."

Pics from the article (Isnt our Sunshine ADORABLE 😳 She needs to come back ASAP on TV!): 

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she luks cute.thnx 4 sharing😊
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG sukku my sweetie pie!!!!
looking gorgeous and adorable
Missing her .

thx for sharing
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS

Ah here I thought she went back to hibernation. Nice pics though. And glad to see she and her BF  yeah the BB is still going strong.

Anyways thanx again hope she comes back soon with another youth oriented (metz like character) ASAP
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
umm let me c Her BB😉 Aaah There it is 😆

anyways Gud to c her after a long  Time... and yup Suku is looking Cute😳
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww luking sooo cute my Piya my sukirti my janu
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail