naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Shyam was annoyed he at any cost wanted to  create miss understaning between Arnav and Khushi he just saw Khushi trying to talk to Payal but she turn her face on other side 

NK: hi MRS NAANAV 

Khushi :smiled 

NK: i will just say one thing to you Naanav never do wrong thing in my whole life i have never seen him doing wrong thing if he has married you like this there must be a very big reason behind it . 

Khushi: look at NK

NK: as he was fighting with Di which he never does means there is some thing big to hide . By the way Mrs Naanav how it look like to be mrs

Khushi: dont answer as she saw Shyam 

Shyam: NK he has not done right

Khushi: look at him

Nk:what happen?

Shyam: Rani Sb was tell me he went for some checkup ,i think that he is seriously ill ,that is why he married her quickly and not telling any one, he said to Rani sb that he will leave home if they will not accept Khushi"

Khushi: felt her heart stop beating " i am just shouting at him why i never thought of that "she just with tears in eyes walk to the bedroom

NK: in shock looked at Shyam and shyam gave his cunning smile.

Khushi: may be he is right as in morning he was ready to be waiter for me , he was helping me so my JIJI gets married in best way ,and with in few hours how he could stop my JIJI shadi , she has a flash back as he called her to talk to him , he wanted to tell me but he could not ,and the the marriage for just 6 month ..she hold her Mangalsutar it means he has only 6 months to live "she just choke "i cannot breath with out him , how i will live without him" she was in tears she looked at the door he was standing with a straight face . she just quickly step down of bed 

Arnav: go and change

Khushi: i dont have clothes , i asked Jiji but she in not talking to me 

Arnav: look at her she was crying " ok i will go and get you can come with me"

Khushi:just walked and close the door 

Arnav: look at her 

Khushi maaf kar da hum ko( please forgive me)

Arnav: what 

Khushi: hum na aap ko galat samjhe ( i took you wrong)

Arnav: was in shocked looked at her she was sitting on floor crying badly, "khsuhi"

Khushi: it is being a privilege you have chosen me . and i took you wrong , hum tou sach mein sanka huwi haan

Arnav: what are you talking about i am not getting ?

Khushi was on her feet just walked to him ,he looked at her face it has tears marks all her kajal mess up , she hold his and like it was only her right . he was not getting how to react he try to free but her grip was tight" i will pray day and night i am sure nothing is going to happen to you i am sure my lord will listen me as HE knows i cannot live a second with out you, my heart beat stop's if you are away from me " she was again in tears . "you didnot rest properly last night ,all because of me i shouted at you , please you rest today " she just pull him with her to bed ..he was feeling the shiver in her hand it was freezing cold ,there was a quiver in her body as she was sobbing , "dont worry about me i will sleep some where you rest " made him sit on bed .. she just collected all the petals from bed . he wanted to say but he could not as her tears was making him weak ..."do you know now i have no regret that amma disown me no regret "

Arnav: look at her she was wiping her tears .

Khushi" i just pray that i can take care of you properly " she was again in to tears she just ran to wash room

Arnav: was not getting whats wrong with her ,what some had said to her .there was a knocked at the door, he walked 

Anjali: chota i forgot to give you this

Arnav: looked at the box he saw NK he was having tears in his eyes 

Anjali chala NK

NK aik min DI i want to talk to Naanav

Arnav: look at him he walked towards him hug him tight 

NK: i am sure Khushi ji's DM will not test her and her prays will make you better 

Arnav: in surprised look at him

Nk just wipe his tears "jiju told me and Khushi ji heard it she was broken ,she loves you so much , i am glad you dinot waste time and got married to her. bless you both..he just ran to his room.

Arnav: just closed the door and he look at the wash room the door was still closed "SHYAM" he just walked and knock at the door "Khushi"

Khushi just stop crying and wipe her tears "aik min " she just splash water on her face and walked out 

Arnav: khushi open it 

Khushi just open and walked out 

Arnav: khushi i ,he placed his hand on her shoulder 

Khushi just hug him " i know why you said you dont want any relation with me as you .."she just hold him as tight as she could 

Arnav: khushi i want to tell you some thing important

Khushi: i know you will ask me not to tell any one , i swear i will not tell any one .

Arnav: Khushi suno tou

Khushi: dekha aap rest kara hum ko apni DM se baat karni ha she just leave him slowly and walk to taken off her jeweler. she just taken off her bangles and crying 

Arnav: khushi will you listen me for a min and stop crying

Khushi: " i know you will say "

Arnav stop it just shut up suna if you say one more thing i will .

Khushi: just look away 

Arnav: taken out the Kangan " yeh maa ka haan"he wanted to say some thing else but after seeing her crying like crazy he just placed it on her arms , he know her very well that she will not trust him if he say he is not sick . he walked to his wardrobe taken out his sweater and his pajama "go and change you will get cold and stop crying "wipe her tears 

Khushi: didnot answer she just walked to washroom to change

Arnav: Shyam i willnot leave you you will pay for each tears , he looked at his hand "a smile appear so she love me that much"he walk to bed 

Khushi walk out wearing his purple sweater it was very loose on her she had fold the pajama

Arnav: come here he placed his hand on the other side of bed 

Khushi sat

Arnav: " talk to your DM tomorrow and sleep today "

Khushi: nahi aaaj

Arnav:"i will not leave you that soon you can start that from tomorrow .as if you go out today everyone will ask questions .leave that light on and sleep .as you have to take care of me dont you" he closed his eyes 

Khushi yes i have too she pull blanket on him he smiled 

Arnav in heart Shyam you are really fool you really helped me i was tense that we both will fight again and will not be able to sleep..he felt she entwined her fingers with him he just smiled and grip her tightly

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great di.kaash it happens in the show .i would be slightly relieved
MayaraaSobti thumbnail
its really cool n funny 🀣❀️
G00d Job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well done...I really enjoyed reading it...it was quite funny
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb..i really wish to happen this in show..great job..
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great job
enjoyed reading it
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mesoo

its really cool n funny 🀣❀️
G00d Job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

shyam plans should be flop 
capriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its great...brillant idea...loved it...
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ superb naddiya wonder where do you get such super duper ideas  ...
u should seriously consider this writing line as a side profession dear... ia ma sure you would rock in it like hell😳
veewriter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice...njoy reading ur OSπŸ‘