Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Why Mallika in the story back again??

Mallika & the story around her is handled by some super dumb cv...
Initially, she was created to have a healthy rivalry...but later her role went into gutter (in renu's words --SUEage)...

as many have pointed out, first of all Ashutosh putting his nose in Nidhi's household matters itself is a nonsense...now Ashutosh doesnt have the decency of not disclosing such things to another outsider??

Ashutosh started for 2 days but may go for 2 weeks length of episodes...taking his well earned rest I guess...chalo, atleast we dont need to cry about BDs...Officially now Nidhi and Ashu can be in separate frames..

Not only ' no touch ', now this show is following  'no see' policy as well...Computer illiterate Ashutosh (he is too old to learn these younger lot stuff you know...) need not come into skype or some sort... so no nainon ki bhasha for next 2 weeks...

one consolation is Mallika always failed royally in all her endeavors. So lets hope even DB joins the list..

But one must agree, DB at this age, in her nephew's house, getting all her wishes fulfilled...I dont get surprised even if she becomes next Chief minister of UP...

'I admire Dadi Bua'

(declaring my self now, DADIBUA-phan girl)

Mudraswathi i enjoy your dark comedy...openly supporting dadi bua in this streched-out land.. is inviting trouble.😆 😆
😆
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the as usual superb update.
My guess : Rohan's parent will come in ashu's absence. Both the family jointly will declare engagement or something like that. Rohan will suggest Nidhi lets not tell anything to anyone now. Let Ashu come and we can talk and decide how to tell all. So both will be quiet. And DB will meet Mallu/Sue in mandir and spread this news to them. Mallu will instantly call Ashu and tell him Rohan and Nidhi are getting married and engagement is on the way. Ashu, who at that time will be returning will misunderstand Nidhi and back off.
And I hate myself for saying all these ;( ;(Edited by bhalobasa - 12 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soccer

Mudraswathi i enjoy your dark comedy...openly supporting dadi bua in this streched-out land.. is inviting trouble.😆 😆
😆

😆 I admire DB...she is a woman of words & actions...not like Ashutosh.
😆
croziaxx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_arti

I am waiting for the day when Ashu will stop reporting to Mallu on Daily basis.

Yes me too 😔
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I read in a post (may be in other thread)..some one predicted that Nidhi tries to call Ashutosh but he doesnt pick up the phone...

Things are really progressing yaar...first 'no touch'...then Ashu was sent to Delhi ...so 'no see'...now no phone calls...that means  'dumb & deaf'  tooo???

and still they love each other????  How on earth this is possible...this show is becoming a sci-fic...leads love each other connected by telepathy..vow!! .👏
Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Mudra, to add fire to your pain, I just went to BALH forum and read that Ram and Priya are doing Video Chat... Ram has gone on  a week trip to US...

Here in KTLK, Ashu is not reachable on phone also I guess How funny😊
richa_mba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mudra, to add fire to your pain, I just went to BALH forum and read that Ram and Priya are doing Video Chat... Ram has gone on  a week trip to US...

Here in KTLK, Ashu is not reachable on phone also I guess How funny😊
Yes AF I also saw BALH.it was so cute.They are totally in love.cuteness personified.
aqsam thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update...
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@LizzieBennet
Hum pyar mein jalnewaalon ko
Chain kahaan hayye..aaraam kahaan?
Kaaton par chalne waalon ko
Chain kahan hayye aaraam kahaan?

WOW! I am impressed 😲 👏How did you come up with this song? One of my absolute favorites 😊 Its probably 60 years old - according to KP and gang we should be oldies by now to even know about this song!!😆

Now on a serious note - 2 days , Hmmm!! This is in real time or KTLK time? Don't know what to think of this show after today! I have been noticing that time has slowed down in KTLK world. Since the VDay episodes each day has stretched to 2 or 3 episodes. The current day started yesterday but is still not over. 

My predictions-
1. Going by this standard I am willing to bet the 2 days in Delhi will be the entire week next week 😡.
2.  I am also willing to bet that next week we will see some progression in the story but also a  lot of filler stuff, maybe some touchy phone convos 😃, absolutely no AshNi 😡. 
3. I would also like to think that Ashu will make a re-entry next Friday, after a week and they are going to freeze on him, keep us all hanging till Monday, 10+ days from now to see what direction is show is going to take.

My questions-
1. What is the actual purpose of this Delhi trip track?
         a. Is it to give MB some much needed rest? Looks like he is not shooting for the show right now. Maybe no content is ready for him?
         b. Is it to give the CVs from SET time to rewrite the script and re-shoot? They need to boost TRPs and maybe they are trying to take the show in a positive direction based on what everyone has commented in various locations.
        c.  Is the end result of this exercise going to take N back to KGH? I am sure they know very well this is the first and foremost demand of everyone who watches the show.
2. PH/SET also know that everyone is irritated by Ashu's reporting to Mallu and why Mallu has gotten away with all her evil doing. I wonder if they pulled her in this Mandy track when she is not even remotely connected to Mandy so that she can do something which will backfire and A will get to see the real Mallu finally.😃  Happy viewers  =more TRP😆

But regardless DB, BD whatever,  or both 😆 and Mallu, for now I just want to push all of them under the carpet or even better get them kidnapped - Door ho ja meri nazaron se!😡

Regarding the actual predictions, sorry too confused 😕. Maybe by tomorrow I could attempt something!

shashistanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the update. Got few seconds so peeping in here while a big script runs.

Today's episode is good, though I weighed it little down due to two things.

Firstly, Nidhi was crying her heart out realizing her man will be away for two days...Dr A was snowed down without showing much concern. At least Dr A could have been overwhelmed, seeing Nidhi soo depressed at his absence and could have tried to console, adoring her.

Seondly, though I was ok with separate frames of AshNi today on the way to airport in the car, it was unpleasant to see Dr A and N in close-ups, camera zooming out very closely.

Edited by shashistanu - 12 years ago