AshNi ka DILEMA --- DB machae HUNGAMA

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nidhi to Shyama... AshNi will not let there b hungama! 

Nidhi goes to Shyama n shares what Ashu told her.. n both are relieved! Nidhi hugs Shyama.. all happy n dreamy! πŸ˜Š

AshMan back to AshBaby  reporting to Big Momma 

😑 n here... we thot.. that AshBaby had grown to AshMan  ... not even  24hrs have passed ..n Ashu is busy parroting the happenings of the day -- aka Mandy, Shyamas ultimatum and Ashus promise to Nidhi to 'BE HER HERO' by talking to her Baba! πŸ˜‘  Mallu, the ever vicious vampu was smirking and said non-chalantly that she doesnt think Nidhis baba will agree! πŸ˜²

An already troubled hubby ...went πŸ˜‘ n said.. he knows but... 'Umeed pe duniya kayam hai' and will TRY for sure!

DB ---->Rohan : Nidhi <---Baba 

Well now that PROJECT ... Mandy is on hold.. the focus is back on PROJECT NIHAN for DB as she.. poked Baba to ... initiate the proceedings for Nihan ka.. RISHTA...!! πŸ˜²  She used an amazing never heard before LOGIC  'Ladkiya.. ubalne ke liye rakhi DOODH ki tara hoti hai, pata nahi kab UUFAN aa jaye!' πŸ˜• Finally, Baba relented and agreed that Nihan looked PICTURE PERFECT together.. but he wuld like to talk to Nidhi once and DB agreed n said she will talk to Rohan at the temple! πŸ€“

Nidhi <--- Baba

B : Rohan kaisa hai? πŸ€“
N : Bahut sweet hai πŸ˜³

B : Should he get married? πŸ˜•
N : Yes of course πŸ˜› .. .but he is like all OTHER guys.. he isnt ready to get married . .but i will MAKE him AGREE! 

N : The girl who marries him ..will b SUPER LUCKY ...he is my SUPERMAN aka super helping MAN! πŸ˜³
B : πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rohan <--- DB

D: Shadi ka irada .. kya hai? πŸ€”
R : Shadi = Barbadi πŸ€’

D : πŸ˜² Agar karni pade..to Ladki kaisi ho? πŸ˜³
R : Bilkul ...pyaari pyaari.. Nidhi ji jaisi ho πŸ˜

Jao Na... Wifey... kahe.. Hubby ji.. JAO NA! 

As Hubby told his BABY that he was FLYING off to Delhi for work, Wifey was πŸ˜² πŸ₯Ί! Sensing Wifeys heartache, Hubby asked Wifey to JOIN him to.. LEAVE him at the Airport.. ! Wifey was πŸ˜² n πŸ˜‘ ... She said.. dare u LEAVE...!! Hubby  realised his folly and corrected his mistake...n said.. JOIN ME to SEE ME OFF! πŸ˜³ ... Wifey said.. β˜ΊοΈ okies..!

In the CAR ... Nidhi bahaing Tears APAR! πŸ˜­

As she sat beside her Baby ... she started bahaing πŸ˜­  ! Baby said... Wifey.. i hate tears re πŸ˜‰ n what if i go for LONG??  Wifey said 😑 .. DARE U ...for i WONT LET U! πŸ˜³

n a 😈 Hubby said.. he will FLY STRAIT back into her ARMS ...😲

--

----

erm ...  into her HOUSE to meet her BABA! πŸ˜³

Wifey was  .. n right then.. they reached the airport! Wifey.. said BYE with a HEAVY heart.. but promised to come RECEIVE him ...!! πŸ€—

Precap -- Nidhi asks Mandy if she is happy?? Mandy says yes n asks who it was in that suit the other nite? Nidhi excitedly says.. Ashu and Mandy realises... n tells Nidhi.. if u hv loved.. then u hv to suffer too!  DB n Baba both say.. what Nihan told them earlier and decide to call Rohans parents for the SHAGUN! πŸ˜²

Gripping Epi. .but Super-fast paced..!! πŸ€” 
              Ashu-Mallu n Ashu-Nidhi (in car) were in BD
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sosoramy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode with some nice AshNi scenes and coming episodes will be with full of drama 
 i m getting scared by such Ashni dialogues Something Scary awaits on his return I think when Ashu come back , Nidhi ll be engaged to jobless Noodle boy or DB will come to know about AshNi from SuMallu
Ashu we will Miss you πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Edited by sosoramy - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Today it wasnt a big issue... since in the end we got them together at the airport πŸ˜³

@sosro.. yeah...this is a very very.. tricky track... Mallu knows all n so along with Sue mite jus warn DB or maybe before they tell DB.. DB will tell them about Nihan n Mallu will give the gud news to Ashu who will walk into Nihan Shagun πŸ˜•
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

arre BD is the least of our problems at presentπŸ˜†...goshh this way toh DB should even get admission for nidhi rohan kid in school too...instead of asking directly they asked in scu ha way that any answer would have sounded a yesπŸ˜†...why cannot we have viva in college like this

i wanted to kick ashu where it hurts the most when he was parroting to malllika...%#%%#^%^%^%^$#%@#%#$%#^%$^%#$^#$%$#%#$🀬

am happy that mandira did not burst out on her ...the girl has enough enemies no need to add mandira to the list...

am happy that in the car scene which inspite of single frames was for me the best scene today for the beautiful dialogues and they both not ready to let go and nidhi crying like a baby...ashu ka dialogue am happy he did not say agar hamesha ke liye door jaana padhe instead said kuch zyada dinno ke liyeπŸ˜†

someone plzzz shut that DB up pretty plzzz

there is going to be toofan ,twister and tsunami next...girls fasten ur seatbelts and order some pop corns...ashu may just land up on nidhi ka shagun day πŸ€£

i have no idea why i am rofling when i should be biting my nails🀣
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update!

Hum pyar mein jalnewaalon ko
Chain kahaan hayye..aaraam kahaan? 😭
Kaaton par chalne waalon ko
Chain kahan hayye aaraam kahaan? πŸ₯Ί

My heart is bleeding for AshNi as I write this, people...😭

Shyama Aunty is such a sweetheart!!! Her wise words are truly a balm for Nidhi

Its better to face it than keep fearing it!! So true!! Fight your demons, don't hide from them!..Tell baba and make him agree; Only love will give this courage..
Will pray for the success of your love ... πŸ‘

Lord knows AshNi need all the allies they can get... Maybe Aunty can pull the plug on NiHan by telling baba...? πŸ˜•

Hubby worried... Enter Mallu maa!!!
Oh no..stepmother curse working again!!! 🀒Will Ashu never learn?? Why did he have to tell her. .
The smirk on her face spoke volumes, she's gonna be up to some dirty tricks with Sue! Hayyla!!! 😲😑
😲😑😲😑😲😑😲😑😲😑😲😑😲😑😲😑😲😑😲😑😲😑

Khud toot sakta hoon magar Nidhi ka vishwaas nahi tod sakta!!! πŸ‘
Waah, waah... AshMan!!! Super...This was the DIALOGUE of the DAY!!

Nidhi baba convo: Akal ke dushman!!! 😑Why is she singing odes in Rohan's name?? He's so sweet.. The girl who gets him will be lucky! 🀒

Rohan telling DB that the only way he'll marry is if the girl is like Nidhi!!! 😲
This does not bode well for AshNi at all! 🀒😭

Poor Ashu is gonna get a shock when he comes back from Delhi!!! 😲

But why would Nidhi agree? And why would Rohan knowing how Nidhi feels about Ashu? πŸ˜•

AshNi phone convos are just so sweeettt!!

When Ashu asks her to leave him at the airport, Nidhi says, Aapke aur mere beech 'chhod' shabd accha nahi lagta!!! AAAWWW!!! 😍

Nidhi's tears are scaring AshMan.. What if he has to be away longer??? 😲
Hayyla..is this another prophetic statement? πŸ˜² Is he gonna be delayed for some reason in Delhi?? 😲

But loved Nidhi's reply 😳... Take me with you.. And what if I can't? Then I won't let you go! Oh Nidhi what am I to do with you?  Love me, what else? Awww!!!! 😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

These two are so much in love!!! ❀️
Ashu telling Nidhi at the airport.. That her tears will stay with him throughout the trip... And that if he could stay, he would never leave!!

☺️😍❀️
☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️☺️😍❀️

😍Things are looking threateningly, ominously, heart -wrenchingly , gut-crunchingly, mind-wreckingly sinister!!! 🀒😭
🀒😭🀒😭🀒😭

AshNi have to stay steadfast and believe in the power of their love to help them tide through this tornado!!

Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 i ashu was right, he has to come strait from lucknow airport to nidhi,s house  coz the situation demand and in dramatic way the truth will out to baba and dadibua, one thing is sure there will b no engagement coz  the story is abt how both of them overcome the oobstacle  from socity and family, with their love being staying together, so there is no engagment yes ashu-nidhi ke rishte ki  dramatic way me khulasa karne ki taiyari zaroor hai, 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: chumkisinha

i ashu was right, he has to come strait from lucknow airport to nidhi,s house  coz the situation demand and in dramatic way the truth will out to baba and dadibua, one thing is sure there will b no engagement coz  the story is abt how both of them overcome the oobstacle  from socity and family, with their love being staying together, so there is no engagment yes ashu-nidhi ke rishte ki  dramatic way me khulasa karne ki taiyari zaroor hai, 

chumki.. there wont b engagement.. but SHAGUN type of situation when Ashu maroes a hero type entry... ! πŸ˜³

*tanu plays.. Aja ve mahi tera rasta udeek diya* in bg*
Armu4eva thumbnail
@sun... me ordering truckload of tissues too πŸ˜­

@lizzie.. great analysis mate.. πŸ€— n yes.. loved the car convo.. nidhi was sooo cute saying... 'Tab main aapko jane hi nahi dungi' πŸ˜³
daffodil81 thumbnail
Wonderful analysis Tanu.
DadiBua was irritating to the core.
I didnt like the way Rohan told the girl shud be atleast like Nidhi.
Whats wrong with Ashu he has least emotions or what, Nidhi is profusely crying and all he says I cant see u crying,I cant see u crying.
Man comeon atleast wipe her tears,squeeze her hand.
I will bet on my life any other show in place of ktlk for this scene the hero would have touched heroine but here Nidhi was not at all there. It was double frames & I could easily see MB was looking at front seat cameraman sitting next to driver while saying all those dialogues.

First we dont get any physical contact which in itself is a disgrace to their lovestory.
Secondly for such emotional important scene we have double frames.
This is just pathetic & disgusting.
I must say DB,Verma & rohan are getting on my nerves.
Lolz finally Mandy is back after a week's gap, hope she has some positive advice to offer to Nidhi.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
don't want this.so Ashu going to Delhi is similar to Rohan's visit to Agra at the house issue track.Nihan bomb is going to explode.typical situation,but i desparately want Ashni to face this together.want to see the hero side of Ashu not noodle hero.Nidhi - syama aunty convo was heart warming.Nidhi-Mandira convo was heart jumping.wow atleast a big go frm Mandy at the first word of it.felt  good.is it  separation?don't want this.