Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
lols. i was also thinking. most probably alone...
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arnav left her in the room and came back in the morning... poor khushi after takin bath also she had to wear the same clothes:-(( 

Maybe the dear family thought its a CRIME for Arnav & Khushi to sleep together in one room, so they might have locked khushi in a room:-))

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: princessunara

ya she is..she probably kept the lights on..so she wouldn't get scared😳...so when she actually fell asleep she wouldn't have known..

I Think She Didn't Get Any Sleep :| Probably Cried The Whole Night Worrying About Arnav Who Came Next Morning :( 
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I want to know that as well.. 😆 I was shocked seeing Anjali do the pooja coz that meant the biggest day in the life of IPKKND finally got over.. But seeing Khushi there, my heart broke as they didnt find it convenient to let us know what happened that night.. Did she even sleep?? She must be crying whole night.. ðŸ˜­ Arnav came from out so prolly he didnt sleep the whole night as well.. 
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think she slept in ASR's room, while ASR was outsite all day.. Today the first scene of ASR, was where they shown him coming home. 
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I have been wondering the same!😆 I think as you said he stayed out the whole night and she probably ended up sitting on the floor resting her head on the recliner or coffee table. All very said!
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessunara

ya she is..she probably kept the lights on..so she wouldn't get scared😳...so when she actually fell asleep she wouldn't have known..

I guess they took artistic license and skipped that part.

They had shown enough of Arnav and Khushi's pain, and did not want to prolong the longest day on tele any longer!

But yes, we're curious.
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they should have show the night...atleast  we got to see their  awkwardness of being in same room
IronyDied thumbnail
ya so true..you thought it right yaar😆 wonder where did she sleep? it was clear that Arnav was not in house! he was coming from outside! i think she slept on near that couch only! 😆 i wonder if she even slept or not😆

i think i should concentrate on her sleeping leaving ansson ki dukan (anjali) 😆 gosh i hope from monday we will be seeing ArHi's bedroom encounter only🤣

subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah am so curious now!!!! he s comin from outside...and she sat near the recliner after he left the house.!!!!! hmmm where did she sleep ????😳