Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG, sorry for being so late T_T

Gorgeous update yet again, Annie, although it goes without saying your graphics are always gorgeous without fail! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the Rani Mukherjee and Kpop stuff the most, but everything is so beautifully made <3
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

i'll try to but not promising anything at all.. so, don't hope for much.

mean dear nahi na sorry yrπŸ˜•
..Sana... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just love this one it was my favourite one you made!Its so funny how Armaan thought Riddhima was there and he accidently kissed the floor.I am definitly using that one.It brought back sooo much memories.lov u.
Even this one the kitchen scene and the fact that i love about it is how you made it to the latest fashion type siggy the line between them.That is sooo cool.and it was one of my fave scene to.
I loved all of them but the up to was my most favourite one which i am using them.😳

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: izanami

OMG, sorry for being so late T_T

Gorgeous update yet again, Annie, although it goes without saying your graphics are always gorgeous without fail! πŸ˜ƒ Loved the Rani Mukherjee and Kpop stuff the most, but everything is so beautifully made <3

it's fine, don't worry.

Thank you soo much for liking everything! πŸ€— You know it means a LOT to me!! πŸ€—
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShSuJen

I just love this one it was my favourite one you made!Its so funny how Armaan thought Riddhima was there and he accidently kissed the floor.I am definitly using that one.It brought back sooo much memories.lov u.

Even this one the kitchen scene and the fact that i love about it is how you made it to the latest fashion type siggy the line between them.That is sooo cool.and it was one of my fave scene to.
I loved all of them but the up to was my most favourite one which i am using them.😳

Aww.. thank you for liking the update & using some of it! πŸ€— I loved that scene, it was so cute & funny at the same time! It was from the video you sent me so, thanks for that!😊 
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Even micky mouse had a neat style but don't know what happened to Taeyang's?!  my sister likes being controversial, & the sad thing is her bias is changmin! i can't say anything bad about changmin!! πŸ˜†

I hope it's better than last time too, i loved their hide & seek concept last time, they looked so mysterious in their masks,  yeah, i guess, i'm not sure if i remember this correctly but wasn't there a scandal when oguri shun dated someone from a girl group when the girl wasn't allowed so, she quit the band & went solo?.. 

oh, ok. i thought mysoju was deleted.. i'm watching stuff on youtube for now, it's fine.

I will watch it soon!.. I'm watching Samurai High School and The Vampire Diaries along with Sunshine Angel so, not made as much progress, I'm on ep.10 of Sunshine Angel & 3 or 4 of SHS & ep.17 of TVD season 1... sooo much to watch & soo little time in the day! πŸ˜³

I have to watch HYD again now because I miss it soo much! πŸ˜Š

for reality check! πŸ˜› I loved her as Lucia-sama! yes, they are a beautiful couple indeed! 

I have no idea what is going wrong with his hairstyles but I hope they fix it soon πŸ˜† Oh thats so unlucky, you really cant say anything bad about changmin πŸ˜†

Im sure they'll make it amazing, I just want to see it already, even a small teaser! Yeah he did I totally forgot about that! I guess if it's idol groups they might be more bothered because they have that innocent image.

I hope mysoju comes back it was one of my favourite site. YT are clamping down too which is annoying.

I just watched all of it, by that I mean season 1&2 and the film 🀣
It's not the reality I wanted πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Echo.

I have no idea what is going wrong with his hairstyles but I hope they fix it soon πŸ˜† Oh thats so unlucky, you really cant say anything bad about changmin πŸ˜†

Im sure they'll make it amazing, I just want to see it already, even a small teaser! Yeah he did I totally forgot about that! I guess if it's idol groups they might be more bothered because they have that innocent image.

I hope mysoju comes back it was one of my favourite site. YT are clamping down too which is annoying.

I just watched all of it, by that I mean season 1&2 and the film 🀣
It's not the reality I wanted πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

some of the hairstyle that changmin has had in the past that even my sister doesn't like, those are the only supposed 'flaws' we can find! πŸ˜†

i haven't seen the last few episodes of RM.. not even teasers, need to catch up on them! can't wait to see TVXQ ones! 

yeah, mysoju has good translations i think, kimchidrama doesn't make sense sometimes, a lot of sentences don't make sense at all, it's just a combination of big words in the wrong context! Youtube has been kind to me, I managed to watch almost all of Sunshine Angel & Samurai Highschool in HD.

I need to watch HYD again at some point but I'll probably start watching Hi My Sweetheart this week. 

Me neither! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update=) love everything Annieee!
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

some of the hairstyle that changmin has had in the past that even my sister doesn't like, those are the only supposed 'flaws' we can find! πŸ˜†

i haven't seen the last few episodes of RM.. not even teasers, need to catch up on them! can't wait to see TVXQ ones! 

yeah, mysoju has good translations i think, kimchidrama doesn't make sense sometimes, a lot of sentences don't make sense at all, it's just a combination of big words in the wrong context! Youtube has been kind to me, I managed to watch almost all of Sunshine Angel & Samurai Highschool in HD.

I need to watch HYD again at some point but I'll probably start watching Hi My Sweetheart this week. 

Me neither! πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Some DBSK hairstyles really made me think WTH is wrong with the hairstylists?!

I'm finally all caught up, Ep 114 is gonna be amazing, Moon Geun-young is the guest and next it will be her and DBSK I think.

Mysoju dont translate any of the shows Annie, they only collect and host some of the best subbed videos. I've never used kimidrama before. Try using dramacrazy, epdrama and vikii. I just love the person who subbed Sunshine Angel, her translations were spot on and she didnt take so long to upload it either.

YAY!! I cant wait for you to start that! You already know how much I love it πŸ˜†
You were the one who reminded us πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I finally got done with the first season of HYD πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
I don't know how I feel about Akira getting together with Sakurako at the end :-\ She was so mean throughout the season, I just don't like it but oh well..
LOL, Yuki is courageous to go after SoujirohπŸ˜†  but omg omg omg...

Shizuka came back!!! πŸ₯³ The evil mother is no longer in the way!!! πŸ₯³ Rui is no longer lonely!!!πŸ₯³

AND AND AND there's season 2 that I can still watch!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³