Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvRanJi

Omg ayannie...This is Just awesome ..it turned out to be Fab dear πŸ‘ the coloring and pics u used is so BeautifulllπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒm so happy to see this ,,,Thanku so much πŸ€—πŸ€— m using it nowπŸ˜›

You're welcome!πŸ€— I'm glad you liked it!😳 I wasn't sure if I made it according to your request.😳 Thank you for using it!πŸ€—
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

You're welcome!πŸ€— I'm glad you liked it!😳 I wasn't sure if I made it according to your request.😳 Thank you for using it!πŸ€—

i just loved it πŸ˜³ keep it up πŸ˜ƒ
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

i just loved it πŸ˜³ keep it up πŸ˜ƒ

thank you!😳

ooh~ i'm not updating for a while so, if i'm not too lazy i might end up making something else using those pictures, let's hope for the best! πŸ˜†
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jahnvi-

Umm.. it got too confusing trying to figure out what to reply in whose postπŸ˜†

About the prank on Simon:
Ditto you two! It was too much and went way over the line. He must've been so scared when strangers asked him to get into the car and all of a sudden, he's in a secluded room with a crazy lady. Having to listen to her @#$@#! demands on top of that?! I would've smacked her (not exaggerating) after it was revealed that it was a secret camera. Would've lost my mind somewhere along the sick joke too :-\ Poor Simon.. *hugs him* ^_^

@Aaliyah: It would be a bummer and such a waste of awesome-ness (i.e. HoMin) if they didn't come out with another MV (add to that a repackaged album..omg). I'd love a MV on Viva or Getaway or Dream.. or I Swear... Like A Soap is good too o_O

@Annie: Here are the pics JJ tweeted: http://i.imgur.com/vGK3b.png  http://i.imgur.com/gIEth.png   http://i.imgur.com/znVqN.jpg  http://i.imgur.com/Wpqna.jpg  http://i.imgur.com/6CvZz.jpg

About HYD: I am on episode 7. Haven't had much time the last few days to catch up :( Rui keeps invading my mind every now and then though, hahaha XD But I think Tsukasa x Tsukushi have taken the #1 couple of the drama spot, lol. It's hard not to just love Tsukasa and his anticsπŸ˜† He acts so much like a child at times it makes me wanna squish him, hehe. And for some reason, the mom here makes me want to laugh I don't know why. Maybe I can't get the image of BOF mom and Secret Garden mom out of my mind so the HYD mom doesn't seem as evil as the other two and that keeps bothering me. Do I make sense? I am weird :-\

Trainee life must have been so hard! he couldn't really do much, poor Simon! that's exploit in the name of entertainment! πŸ˜‘ he was genuinely scared! i want to hunt down that woman!😑 

Thanks! Jaejoong looks gorgeous in those pictures! *drools shamelessly in May's absence*πŸ˜†

Almost the end of this season then!  Rui does have that effect on you right, but he's married so, don't think about him too much! πŸ˜› Jun Matsumoto is so convincing as Tsukasa, I want to watch it again now!! XD yeah, i know what you mean about the mum, she is evil but after I watched joo won's & jun pyo's mum and more recently Dao Ming Si's mum from Meteor Garden, Tsukasa's mum doesn't seem as bad.
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dear tum muhjay rk ki bbday ki kuch siggies avis bana dou gi
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know I cringe at baby-talk, as if the gesture isn't enough πŸ˜³.. yup, BB do need to sort out their stylists!! TaeYang's hairstyle in Monster, still don't know what that was!.. my sister never agrees with me when i say GD looks cute in whatever we look at..

can't wait for RunningMan!!  my sister will watch this episode too!.. Jpop fans don't seem to be that obsessed, i might be wrong but i haven't heard as much crazy stuff yet.. mizushima hiro's wife is a singer, right?! haven't heard her songs but they make such a beautiful couple! 

youtube deletes everything now so, can't find many videos.. btw. has mysoju been deleted? or have they just changed the name into something else? i can't go on it.

How's Hi My SweetHeart? I read the plot before but never got round to watching it.. ShowLuo & Rainie Yang are soo cute together, I'm tempted to watch it before finishing my other dramasπŸ˜†

Oh gosh so do I, it's so awkward, I always react the way they did in the Dalmatian ones πŸ˜† His hair is just ridiculous, it was like some warped mickey mouse hair πŸ˜† haha maybe she does it to annoy you as an added bonus.

I really hope they make the RM ep as good as the other one they guested on. Hmm true maybe its just a different culture and standard they hold them to, they dont really get bothered when they date. It's only interesting when it's scandalous πŸ˜† I've heard a few songs, she has a good voice πŸ˜›

Yeah I cant find any of them and no one uploaded them anywhere else  mysouju is going through maintenance so the it's down right now. Try epdrama or gooddrama.net.

Watch it, watch it watch it!! πŸ˜† I love it and have seen it a few times. I think of Show and Rainie as an OTP πŸ˜› Jahn said she will try and watch it during her winter break.
How far have you got with Sunshine Angel?

@Jahn -  The Prank: these people seriously need to get a new sense of humour, that experience can be psychologically scarring. He handled it like a pro though.

HYD: Ooh so almost done, then season 2 πŸ˜† Rui/Oguri Shun is awesome so he's able to do that XD I love how Matsu Jun portrays Tsukasa, especially when he says the wrong thing in Japanese and thinks others are wrong πŸ˜† No you're make sense, HYD's evil mum is more subtle.

@Annie - why remind us he's married πŸ˜­πŸ˜† He and Yamada Yu make a beautiful couple too though πŸ˜›

Edited by .Echo. - 11 years ago
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thank you!😳

ooh~ i'm not updating for a while so, if i'm not too lazy i might end up making something else using those pictures, let's hope for the best! πŸ˜†

hahaha ..really ..that will be a Surprise for me πŸ˜† but u did a great Job ...i totally loved it πŸ€—specially the Text and Pattern πŸ‘
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

dear tum muhjay rk ki bbday ki kuch siggies avis bana dou gi

i'll try to but not promising anything at all.. so, don't hope for much.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Echo.

Oh gosh so do I, it's so awkward, I always react the way they did in the Dalmatian ones πŸ˜† His hair is just ridiculous, it was like some warped mickey mouse hair πŸ˜† haha maybe she does it to annoy you as an added bonus.

I really hope they make the RM ep as good as the other one they guested on. Hmm true maybe its just a different culture and standard they hold them to, they dont really get bothered when they date. It's only interesting when it's scandalous πŸ˜† I've heard a few songs, she has a good voice πŸ˜›

Yeah I cant find any of them and no one uploaded them anywhere else  mysouju is going through maintenance so the it's down right now. Try epdrama or gooddrama.net.

Watch it, watch it watch it!! πŸ˜† I love it and have seen it a few times. I think of Show and Rainie as an OTP πŸ˜› Jahn said she will try and watch it during her winter break.
How far have you got with Sunshine Angel?

@Jahn -  The Prank: these people seriously need to get a new sense of humour, that experience can be psychologically scarring. He handled it like a pro though.

HYD: Ooh so almost done, then season 2 πŸ˜† Rui/Oguri Shun is awesome so he's able to do that XD I love how Matsu Jun portrays Tsukasa, especially when he says the wrong thing in Japanese and thinks others are wrong πŸ˜† No you're make sense, HYD's evil mum is more subtle.

@Annie - why remind us he's married πŸ˜­πŸ˜† He and Yamada Yu make a beautiful couple too though πŸ˜›

Even micky mouse had a neat style but don't know what happened to Taeyang's?!  my sister likes being controversial, & the sad thing is her bias is changmin! i can't say anything bad about changmin!! πŸ˜†

I hope it's better than last time too, i loved their hide & seek concept last time, they looked so mysterious in their masks,  yeah, i guess, i'm not sure if i remember this correctly but wasn't there a scandal when oguri shun dated someone from a girl group when the girl wasn't allowed so, she quit the band & went solo?.. 

oh, ok. i thought mysoju was deleted.. i'm watching stuff on youtube for now, it's fine.

I will watch it soon!.. I'm watching Samurai High School and The Vampire Diaries along with Sunshine Angel so, not made as much progress, I'm on ep.10 of Sunshine Angel & 3 or 4 of SHS & ep.17 of TVD season 1... sooo much to watch & soo little time in the day! πŸ˜³

I have to watch HYD again now because I miss it soo much! πŸ˜Š

for reality check! πŸ˜› I loved her as Lucia-sama! yes, they are a beautiful couple indeed! 
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

hahaha ..really ..that will be a Surprise for me πŸ˜† but u did a great Job ...i totally loved it πŸ€—specially the Text and Pattern πŸ‘

hope it's a nice surprise anyway!πŸ˜† thank you! πŸ€—