Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Echo.

Which 3 made you cringe? πŸ˜† Yeha they are quite big on it, I havent really seen it being that big with Taiwanese and Japanese artists. I dont remember having this conversation but who knows if we did πŸ˜† I thought GD looked OK it wasnt one of my favourite styles on him but he pulled it off.

I really wish they had publicised their comeback more, they deserve it. Yeah that's her, she is pretty and they make a cute couple.

Yeah they only have a few random eps and even then it's not a good quality one. The only one I can think of that is a good quality one is when 2PM went on it, try looking for that πŸ˜› Yeah I saw that she even talked about when he said that to her as well πŸ˜†

You're welcome, IDK if you noticed I added a link with HanGeng as the guest on YLBFB. Oh I hated her parents in it! I really wished they would disappear in it. They annoyed me throughout the show. Let me know if you watch Hi My Sweetheart πŸ˜›
IDK what we can suggest, we can have a think about which ones we have seen and liked and compare πŸ˜›

@Jahn - Yeah I saw that hidden cam, I thought it was too much. I mean it's meant to be funny but sasaeng fans have been around for ages and what if he thought it was real. I just couldn't laugh at it. It was the same with a MBLAQ one when they made Joon cry. I think Simon still looks good with his black hair but I prefer him with blonde πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Forced ageyo is funny because they never put real effort in, Changmin and his ageyo always makes me laugh. That reminds me of that gif with Yunho doing his ageyo and Changmon looking bewildered and barely attempting to imitate it πŸ˜†
Yunho looked good, and the choreography is amazing. I hope they make some more MV's for the album.

About HYD - Yay you like it! I think because I saw HYD first BOF really annoyed because of the slow pace and yep Jan Di is freaking annoying. I love the way Mao portrayed Tsukushi, in fact I pretty much loved the whole cast πŸ˜† I agree with you I really do feel HYD showed the other relationships in a much better way than BOF. Just wait his mum does get worse. Even though I just watched it a while ago I want to watch it again πŸ˜†

Youngwon, Daniel & Jeesu. Yeah, Heartbreaker hair wasn't the best but the more I watched the MV, the more it suited him! 

TVXQ are going to be guests on RM again!! soo happy!! XD it seems like j-artists get married before k-artists.. oguri shun is married & so is mizushima hiro! many kpop celebs are in their 30s, still unmarried.

Even the 2PM one, I only saw few parts! T_T I wish Ssangchu couple appeared somewhere together! I miss them.

I did see that, haven't got round to watching that part yet. yeah, it'd be better without the parents i guess, i don't know if i hate her parents more or shancai's parents. Wu Zun is beautiful in it as ever but yeah, acting-wise, can't say much. I'll watch Hi My SweetHeart after this.

I guess we could do that but I haven't watched many dramas.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Anne...

First of all my huge sorry for being so late.. honestly the past one month has been the most busiest/terrible/pathetic month ever..
😭
I'm a huge fan of u creations n I simply love how u come up with gorgeous updates like this weneva free..

Lovely creations yar.. especially the aiyya avis! Awesome work.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘other sigs are lovely as well, except that I'm clueless about which shows they belong toπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thanks for the PM..

Happy weekend hun :) Love ya~

😳
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyamvada

Hey Anne...

First of all my huge sorry for being so late.. honestly the past one month has been the most busiest/terrible/pathetic month ever..
😭
I'm a huge fan of u creations n I simply love how u come up with gorgeous updates like this weneva free..

Lovely creations yar.. especially the aiyya avis! Awesome work.. πŸ‘other sigs are lovely as well, except that I'm clueless about which shows they belong toπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thanks for the PM..

Happy weekend hun :) Love ya~

😳

Hii Priya!!

No problem.. Since I started college again, I've been rather busy too so, I totally understand! plus, I am also late reading your ff!😳

Thank you soo much!! I'm glad you liked the update!πŸ€— Yeah, the rest are korean/japanese dramas, you should totally get into it! πŸ˜‰

You too have a great weekend!πŸ˜ƒ

love you too~ 
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

hey! 
i'm good, slightly busy. 
what about you? 
studies is fine, having few topic tests next week.. >_<
yes, sure~ drop in whenever you wish. πŸ˜Š

All the best for ur tests πŸ€—
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvRanJi

All the best for ur tests πŸ€—

thank you!πŸ€— much needed! πŸ˜³
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heeeya annie! if u dnt mind, can i just quickly add someone to the list loool! sorry!

Just wanted to add Sana Saeed. Can u put her after Genelia plz? & for the text you can choose the colours but i dnt really want any dull colours like brown n grey. N is it okay if u dnt put the black border around them?

Thnx in advance!

Nahi

xxx
Edited by -Nahi- - 11 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

heeeya annie! if u dnt mind, can i just quickly add someone to the list loool! sorry!

Just wanted to add Sana Saeed. Can u put her after Genelia plz? & for the text you can choose the colours but i dnt really want any dull colours like brown n grey. N is it okay if u dnt put the black border around them?

Thnx in advance!

Nahi

xxx

Oh, ok~ that's fine.

I'm bad with colours.. different shades of greens/blue/pinks mostly lol... is that alright? 
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

For Nahi
[i made two, use whichever you like better. hope you like it.😳 ]

x
Maha149 thumbnail
dear tum nay muhjay reply nahi kya
-Nahi- thumbnail
OMG! I love it Annie! It's amaazinggg! Perfect!!! Both of them are amazing! Love the 2nd one! Thnx for making it sooo quick! Love yah!

Nahi

xxx