Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
My request:

Text that doesn't animate: I Love

Animated text: Varun Dhawan/John Abraham/Riteish Deshmukh/Jacqueline Fernandez/Genelia D'souza/Diana Penty/Kryan-Virika/Sarun-Arhi/Nasha-Paya/Priyanka Chopra/Parineeti Chopra

Sorry if it's so much! If it's too much, just take the surnames off!

Nahi

xxx
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

I love watching aegyos! XD [esp when they don't want to do it!😆] I know right, Simon pulls off both the hair colours but asian men don't always look good in blonde but Simon is obviously one of those who does so, i prefer blonde on him. 😃

Yeah, it's Junsu! *sigh*...Yunho looks amazing in the Catch Me MV! Oguri Shun has a different hair style in Rich man poor woman, right? I have to see that soon~

apparently, they are making their comback in october, without stephanie i guess or just the duo? not sure. I love Hwangbo! Hwangbo is too epic!! btw, where can you watch infinity girls? i couldn't find it anywhere!😭 & ssangchu couple are so awkwardly cute together! XD i miss them! i don't know when i'll watch their farewell episode! 

I haven't watched Show Luo and Rainie Yang or Xiao Gui. can you send me links?!😳

YAY!! mission accomplished!!.. at some point when we were talking about it, she said she'd never watch HYD!😆

We could hardly resist Simon!😛😆

Does it not make you cringe when some of them try to act so cute and like little children?! 😆If it's done in certain ways it can be really funny though. When its half hearted it is really funny though 😛 I cant really think of that many who suit blonde right now 🤔

I wont steal your bias if you dont steal mine 😆 They both do, the song is growing on me slowly. I think he does, I havent watched it yet either, he got married to Yamada Yu 😛

Most of the links for Infinity Girls have been deleted, I guess you can check out subbing sites but i havent really watched it in a while. I never watched it properly only big clips of them, but they were awkwardly adorable 😆

I sent you a huge PM full of goodies, I just love Show/Rainie together!
😲 She said she'd never watch it?! Well at least we got her to now 😆 
Ok that's fair he is irresistible 😛

@ Jahn - But I dont want to share him *pouts* 😆 him being in bias lists means more people know him and the group 😛 Ooh have you seen the Catch Me MV, Yunho looks so good! 😛 *Makes a mental note: need to stop Jahnvi stealing biases* 😆
Oh I totally forgot to ask how are you liking HYD?
Edited by .Echo. - 11 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nahi-

My request:

Text that doesn't animate: I Love

Animated text: Varun Dhawan/John Abraham/Riteish Deshmukh/Jacqueline Fernandez/Genelia D'souza/Diana Penty/Kryan-Virika/Sarun-Arhi/Nasha-Paya/Priyanka Chopra/Parineeti Chopra

Sorry if it's so much! If it's too much, just take the surnames off!

Nahi

xxx

You're requesting from me?! 😲 Thank you!! 🤗 I'll try to do it soon. 😳
No, it's fine. I'll have the surnames as well.😊
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Echo.

Does it not make you cringe when some of them try to act so cute and like little children?! 😆If it's done in certain ways it can be really funny though. When its half hearted it is really funny though 😛 I cant really think of that many who suit blonde right now 🤔

I wont steal your bias if you dont steal mine 😆 They both do, the song is growing on me slowly. I think he does, I havent watched it yet either, he got married to Yamada Yu 😛

Most of the links for Infinity Girls have been deleted, I guess you can check out subbing sites but i havent really watched it in a while. I never watched it properly only big clips of them, but they were awkwardly adorable 😆

I sent you a huge PM full of goodies, I just love Show/Rainie together!
😲 She said she'd never watch it?! Well at least we got her to now 😆 
Ok that's fair he is irresistible 😛

@ Jahn - But I dont want to share him *pouts* 😆 him being in bias lists means more people know him and the group 😛 Ooh have you seen the Catch Me MV, Yunho looks so good! 😛 *Makes a mental note: need to stop Jahnvi stealing biases* 😆
Oh I totally forgot to ask how are you liking HYD?

That's true~ I obviously mean I love watching my biases do aegyo! XD I did cringe when 3/5 Dalmatian did it. Koreans are big on this aegyo thing aren't they.. I can't remember if I've seen japanese or taiwanese idols do things like that?.. Oooh~ I have a mental list here, as soon as I type that, the list disappears from my head *sigh* here are the few i remember, Miura Haruma, Jaejoong, Heechul, Junsu, Simon, GD,...I think I had this conversation before, I'm not 100% if it was with you or not though..btw, what did you think about GD's hair during Heartbreaker time? I thought it looked good unlike others.

DEAL!! I know, the song's growing on me too! Considering how last minute it was, I didn't know what to expect but TVXQ never disappoint. They are working hard as ever! Soo proud~ Yeah, I heard about Oguri Shun from my friend. Yamada Yu is the one who played Lucia-sama in Mei-chan no shitsuji, right?!! She's sooo sooo pretty!!

I looked for it few months ago but no links! there were only few random ones which was pretty bad quality! T_T Ssangchu couple were so awkward but somehow good for each other, love them! they had met in xman before so i didn't think it'd be strange but they are ridiculously awkward to the point that in one of the recording he said he didn't like shooting he had nothing to say.. but it did get better thankfully.. have you seen parts where he calls hwangbo indian because of her image during chakra time... wow, i just remembered another couple i follow is teukso who are as awkward.. i must have a thing for awkwardness or something! :3

Thank you I'll watch it. ^_^ I watched an episode of Sunshine Angel today, it's quite entertaining. Don't like the parents though! >_< 
Yes, she did! What else can she watch after HYD series?! XD
-Jahnvi- thumbnail

It's been a while since we ranted.. stupid college >_<

Thank you!! Rani is rather epic in the short trailer i don't know how many expressions she gave, it was fun making it. & Ok, TVD avis coloring looks fine now that you say so! 😛 I'll trust your judgement! I'll try harder next time. 😳

hey, fellow dalmate!🤗 yup, that's exactly when he does to me too!😆 I love his voice & his glare kills!! He's beyond amazing, I don't know where he was all my life! 😳 Yes, ofcourse, he's like the sunshine!! XD

thank you~ yeah, do pg-13-ify your fantasies! 😛 In my head, Jaejoong misses Yunho too much so, he's just keeping himself entertained by causing trouble for YooSu supposedly accidentally but really on purpose!😆

YAY, you're finally watching it!!  See.. I'm good at persuasing people to watch whatever I want!😈.. are you liking it so far?! yes, makino is so much better than jandi!😊 thanks!🤗 merged ones did come out better than i expected. 😳 

edit: 
forgot to ask, who is your favourite character so far?!

How'z uni going for you? What are you taking?

OMG, have you seen Simon with black hair? :O I swear to God I prefer blonde so much more, lmao XD

Have you seen Jaejoong's pictures roaming around in India? I was so sad that I am no longer in Delhi otherwise he'd have been like a half hour drive away from where I used to live T_T But one of the fans was able to meet him and get an autograph so I was happy for her though :P

@Aaliyah & Annie: Have you seen the prank they played on Simon? This was before his debut.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r_1Hm1dR2c

@Aaliyah: I agree with you. Aegyo makes me cringe when it's extreme but if it's something like Changmin doing it because he's forced to and clearly doesn't want to, then it's fun😆

OMG, Yunho is looking so freaking good in the MV. Catch me giiirl and I was like I will🤣 I love their choreography. It's like every time they cross their limits of intensity *o*

About HYD: Yes, surprisingly enough, I am really liking it. One of the biggest reasons being how fast it's moving. In a way, I'm glad I saw BOF first because that one stretched out for such a looong time and in HYD, I am on episode 4 but they are already at the part that came in episode 10 in BOF, omfg. I really like Tsukushi a lottt more than Geum Jan Di. Maybe it's the hairstyle or the way she talks or I don't know what, but I do prefer her ^_^
I am beginning to warm up to Tsukasa but my favorite character remains Rui so far. Although I must say I love the dynamics of friendship shown in HYD between Rui and Tsukasa. They show Tsukasa's emotions towards his childhood friend a lot more clearly than they showed it in BOF. I don't know, I could be wrong but in BOF, there were times when it felt like Jun Pyo took Ji Hoo for granted :-\ Here, you can see Tsukasa really cares for Rui and misses him (right now, he is in France, lol)
Oh, the evil mom here doesn't seem so evil as she does in BOF so that's another plus point?!😆

LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi Ayannie 😊 how r u 😊 hows studies going 😊
will give u some reqs soon 😃
Edited by LuvRanJi - 11 years ago
.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's true~ I obviously mean I love watching my biases do aegyo! XD I did cringe when 3/5 Dalmatian did it. Koreans are big on this aegyo thing aren't they.. I can't remember if I've seen japanese or taiwanese idols do things like that?.. Oooh~ I have a mental list here, as soon as I type that, the list disappears from my head *sigh* here are the few i remember, Miura Haruma, Jaejoong, Heechul, Junsu, Simon, GD,...I think I had this conversation before, I'm not 100% if it was with you or not though..btw, what did you think about GD's hair during Heartbreaker time? I thought it looked good unlike others.

DEAL!! I know, the song's growing on me too! Considering how last minute it was, I didn't know what to expect but TVXQ never disappoint. They are working hard as ever! Soo proud~ Yeah, I heard about Oguri Shun from my friend. Yamada Yu is the one who played Lucia-sama in Mei-chan no shitsuji, right?!! She's sooo sooo pretty!!

I looked for it few months ago but no links! there were only few random ones which was pretty bad quality! T_T Ssangchu couple were so awkward but somehow good for each other, love them! they had met in xman before so i didn't think it'd be strange but they are ridiculously awkward to the point that in one of the recording he said he didn't like shooting he had nothing to say.. but it did get better thankfully.. have you seen parts where he calls hwangbo indian because of her image during chakra time... wow, i just remembered another couple i follow is teukso who are as awkward.. i must have a thing for awkwardness or something! :3

Thank you I'll watch it. ^_^ I watched an episode of Sunshine Angel today, it's quite entertaining. Don't like the parents though! >_< 
Yes, she did! What else can she watch after HYD series?! XD

Which 3 made you cringe? 😆 Yeha they are quite big on it, I havent really seen it being that big with Taiwanese and Japanese artists. I dont remember having this conversation but who knows if we did 😆 I thought GD looked OK it wasnt one of my favourite styles on him but he pulled it off.

I really wish they had publicised their comeback more, they deserve it. Yeah that's her, she is pretty and they make a cute couple.

Yeah they only have a few random eps and even then it's not a good quality one. The only one I can think of that is a good quality one is when 2PM went on it, try looking for that 😛 Yeah I saw that she even talked about when he said that to her as well 😆

You're welcome, IDK if you noticed I added a link with HanGeng as the guest on YLBFB. Oh I hated her parents in it! I really wished they would disappear in it. They annoyed me throughout the show. Let me know if you watch Hi My Sweetheart 😛
IDK what we can suggest, we can have a think about which ones we have seen and liked and compare 😛

@Jahn - Yeah I saw that hidden cam, I thought it was too much. I mean it's meant to be funny but sasaeng fans have been around for ages and what if he thought it was real. I just couldn't laugh at it. It was the same with a MBLAQ one when they made Joon cry. I think Simon still looks good with his black hair but I prefer him with blonde 😉😆
Forced ageyo is funny because they never put real effort in, Changmin and his ageyo always makes me laugh. That reminds me of that gif with Yunho doing his ageyo and Changmon looking bewildered and barely attempting to imitate it 😆
Yunho looked good, and the choreography is amazing. I hope they make some more MV's for the album.

About HYD - Yay you like it! I think because I saw HYD first BOF really annoyed because of the slow pace and yep Jan Di is freaking annoying. I love the way Mao portrayed Tsukushi, in fact I pretty much loved the whole cast 😆 I agree with you I really do feel HYD showed the other relationships in a much better way than BOF. Just wait his mum does get worse. Even though I just watched it a while ago I want to watch it again 😆
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jahnvi-

How'z uni going for you? What are you taking?

OMG, have you seen Simon with black hair? :O I swear to God I prefer blonde so much more, lmao XD

Have you seen Jaejoong's pictures roaming around in India? I was so sad that I am no longer in Delhi otherwise he'd have been like a half hour drive away from where I used to live T_T But one of the fans was able to meet him and get an autograph so I was happy for her though :P

@Aaliyah & Annie: Have you seen the prank they played on Simon? This was before his debut.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r_1Hm1dR2c

@Aaliyah: I agree with you. Aegyo makes me cringe when it's extreme but if it's something like Changmin doing it because he's forced to and clearly doesn't want to, then it's fun😆

OMG, Yunho is looking so freaking good in the MV. Catch me giiirl and I was like I will🤣 I love their choreography. It's like every time they cross their limits of intensity *o*

About HYD: Yes, surprisingly enough, I am really liking it. One of the biggest reasons being how fast it's moving. In a way, I'm glad I saw BOF first because that one stretched out for such a looong time and in HYD, I am on episode 4 but they are already at the part that came in episode 10 in BOF, omfg. I really like Tsukushi a lottt more than Geum Jan Di. Maybe it's the hairstyle or the way she talks or I don't know what, but I do prefer her ^_^
I am beginning to warm up to Tsukasa but my favorite character remains Rui so far. Although I must say I love the dynamics of friendship shown in HYD between Rui and Tsukasa. They show Tsukasa's emotions towards his childhood friend a lot more clearly than they showed it in BOF. I don't know, I could be wrong but in BOF, there were times when it felt like Jun Pyo took Ji Hoo for granted :-\ Here, you can see Tsukasa really cares for Rui and misses him (right now, he is in France, lol)
Oh, the evil mom here doesn't seem so evil as she does in BOF so that's another plus point?!😆

college is fine, it's so much fun because i've made some great friends so, i'm no longer bored but i do get lots of homework etc.. so, been busy. i'm repeating so, the subjects are the same, bio/chem & german. 

yeah, i prefer blonde on him too! XD

no, i haven't seen the photos yet... but i'm very jealous by just hearing about it! i'm happy for her but still..! Jaejoong, come to UK! XD

Ok, that prank, isn't a bit too much?! that woman put make up on him & made him kiss her on the lips! poor simon, he looked so scared! >_<

YAYY!! I'm glad you are enjoying HYD!! Yes, I love that too, people say j-dramas are short & 9/10 epis aren't enough to show development in characters etc... HYD proves them wrong on every level, it's fast-paced yet has depth!! XD Tsukushi is so likeable compared to the three. Rui is amazing & his friendship with Tsukasa is just pure awesomeness! Oh, the other here is possibly the least evil, MG has the evilest mother by far! which epi are you on now?
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvRanJi

hi Ayannie 😊 how r u 😊 hows studies going 😊
will give u some reqs soon 😃

hey! 
i'm good, slightly busy. 
what about you? 
studies is fine, having few topic tests next week.. >_<
yes, sure~ drop in whenever you wish. 😊
Maha149 thumbnail