annie~ pg.61- MASSIVE AVI UPDATE [Rani,KaSh/TVD] - Page 49

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by cherry...

Amazing update Annie ❀️ everything is lovely!

thanks for liking the stuff, alish! <3 
Originally posted by Maharkno1fan

hii deAR

hello maha
I love them all! β€οΈ I LOVE the Simon ones, the groups reactions to ageyo is always funny. Do you prefer Simon with blonde or brown hair?

The HYD and JYJ ones are awesome too! Duckbutt is fast ruining my bias list he's closing in on Yunho. Oguri Shun looks perfect like that.

Your fan sig is cute, but who are Shapley and Goddess, I cant seem to make any connections right now 

Yeah I suppose you can start listening to Infinite from the beginning. I'll try and send you a PM full of their variety stuff like I did with Dalmatian πŸ˜›

Oh and forgot to say you said you were a Aaron Yan and Wu Chun bias so why not make something on them when you have time πŸ˜›
Edited by .Echo. - 11 years ago
gorgeous creations annie
The update is pure pure gorgeous yaar😳 I heart every single avi GOD! those aaiiyaa/kash/TVD n others arebeing so awesomely madecolouring is so soo beautifull😳
Originally posted by _shreya_

Awesome creation dear πŸ€—
I loved loved TVD one.. aww my Damon looks even more amazing in the avi u made ❀️
If possible please make Delena's avi from part3. πŸ˜ƒ
thanks xx

thanks a lot! πŸ€—
Damon looks beyond hot already, nothing to do with my avi πŸ˜† but thanks for saying that!πŸ€—
what do you mean part 3? season?... do you have links i could make from or tell me which part in which epi & i'll try to look for it and make it sometime. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by .Echo.

I love them all! β€οΈ I LOVE the Simon ones, the groups reactions to ageyo is always funny. Do you prefer Simon with blonde or brown hair?

The HYD and JYJ ones are awesome too! Duckbutt is fast ruining my bias list he's closing in on Yunho. Oguri Shun looks perfect like that.

Your fan sig is cute, but who are Shapley and Goddess, I cant seem to make any connections right now 

Yeah I suppose you can start listening to Infinite from the beginning. I'll try and send you a PM full of their variety stuff like I did with Dalmatian πŸ˜›

Oh and forgot to say you said you were a Aaron Yan and Wu Chun bias so why not make something on them when you have time πŸ˜›

Thank you! I'm sooo happy you like them!πŸ€— They forced Simon to do aegyo again when i thought it was cute first time round too but a 2nd one is always welcome!πŸ˜† I prefer Simon with blonde hair.☺️
Thanks!.. Duckbutt is good at that but still stay away from himπŸ˜›.. you have been hinting at this for a while now.. aisshh.. look at the other 4 members of DBSK instead!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I liked Oguri Shun's look in HYD than Hana Kimi. I must make more HYD stuff! XD

Actually you probably won't know because they aren't active now, Shapley is for The Grace & Goddess is for Chakra.. I like Hwangbo from Chakra and don't think she had a fanclub name so used the group name instead.. that's cheating but i did listen to some of their songs after watching Hwangbo in Xman. πŸ˜³

will be waiting for the PMs! πŸ˜Š

Oh, yeah~ I need to do a Taiwanese update sometime! Along with Fahrenheit, I really want to make stuff on Autumn's Concerto as well. Vanness Wu!! 
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by bones88

gorgeous creations annie

thank you, bona!😊
Originally posted by saher_90

The update is pure pure gorgeous yaar😳 I heart every single avi GOD! those aaiiyaa/kash/TVD n others arebeing so awesomely madecolouring is so soo beautifull😳

Thank you sooo much!πŸ€— I'm soo sooo glad you liked the update!😊 You have no idea how happy i'm, hearing stuff like that from you because you're too amazing at this!😳
hey amazing siggies...loved your aiyya ones...😊..and DBSK ones...πŸ˜†Edited by Sukrutha - 11 years ago