Hello Forumwasio, Good Morning evry1. Presently I am in a mood of doing autopsy of yesterday's epi. There wee so many negative threads floating around in d forum yeaterday. Y he has done dis, I hate him doing dat, dey r not gud family, how can dey think smthg like dat''.all kinds of questionnaires but answers ' NONE. Almost evry1 for pakaoing their bheja on smthg or d other'.xcept a few who njoyed d epi. I am in dat few n I am here wid all d answers.
Gud n very apt questions yaara. Y she was taking all non-sense of evry1 (though it was not non-sense for me) n didn't speak a word. Has she spoken nethg against her LG b4 in front of ne1??? The answer is NO. Y ne family member will blieve dat wat she has done is just to save her di's marriage. Moreover, d one who can break her di's wedding can break her di's marriage too. How can she speak???? If she wud hv den obviously d question arises where y didn't u come to us??? Now how come dat solve d solution bcoz if ASR decided smthg he'll do no matter wat evry1 else thinks. She herself on't know d real reason bhind it, wat she'll xplain to others.
Hmmm I thought abt it. Dat was a shock for me too. Den I got d answer. ASR is a man who never cries in front of ne1. At dat moment he was bursting out in tears bcoz of his Di's condition n cross questioning. He can't cry in front of evry1 otherwise truth will b open to all. Moreover there was shyam too. If u all can recall wen he was moving upstairs he stares at shyam. Regarding khushi'as he told her earlier while marrying, she will b staying in RM.
I hv brothers too. I can never xcept dis kind of thing wid my own brother even if d girl is of my choice. It was ignorance which were making dem respond like dis. Dey both hv neglected d whole family n get married without their blessing. Dey wanted d marriage but not dis way. For Anjali her chotte is evrythg. He means world to her. Wat u ppl were xpecting "OHHH chotte I am so happy dat u got married n dat too wid khushiji. I love u chotte for dis". Come on'' wake up. Den y angry on khushi ''..as I said earlier it was unxpected n their neglegance which was bothering both of dem. Marriage is not a play dat within an hr it's done widout ne vows n blessings n every1 is gonna xcept it. It's relationship of lifetime.
LOL yaar ek baat batao, if ur family daughter will do such a thg. wat will u do???? "Oh my darling!!! U got married. U didn't told me. Come, lemme shower my blessings on u" '''.grow up. Parents n relatives r part of d lives n moreover dey repeatedly asks her abt d reason for her decision but all in vain. Dey r parents (n whether adopted or their own) but dey were her parents. Just think guys if Payal wud hv done smthg like this, dey wud have given her their blessings ??? I know d answer is NO in all ur minds. If payash marriages in ds way dey wud faced d same thg which wat arhi is facing. Though Buaji was lil harsh wen she said "U hv proved once again dat u r adopted" but I can consider d agony of dat old lady who don't hv ne child of her own xcept these 2. She was angry.
I REALLY HOPE I WILL NOT BASHING FOR DIS POST.
Are u all convinced wid my answers. To like maaro na n do comment. Even criticism is welcome but in healthy way. Plz refrain using negative stmts. Buddies there is a way to say nethg. I hope u guys understand wat I am saying.
😃
283