same here...send the PM...cnt wait more 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: rushshri
Gud 1 honey.
Btw uske liye I am w8in...w8in..w8in...w8in...sweetie pie. 🤣
Tu janati hai na...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
same here...send the PM...cnt wait more 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: rushshri
Gud 1 honey.
Btw uske liye I am w8in...w8in..w8in...w8in...sweetie pie. 🤣
Tu janati hai na...
hahaha...😆😆😆 mujhe kya lagta hai na...chod PM mein bolungi...too risky here 😆😆Originally posted by: rushshri
Usi waqt bheja tha yaar
Originally posted by: rushshri
Dew_drops I slightly disagree wid u, shyam was d person who has helped khushi fron d goons in front of garima in lucknow. So dey were blindly hvin faith in him. Regarding concern for khushi, guptas r d 1 who kicked shyam out of house wen truth was out. Also later it was buaji who deal wid shyam wen he was trying to sneak in thru window. They r not all wrong.
“Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” — Ottilie Weber 🎲Poolside Moments Index 🎲 Power of Love Threads 🎲ll Power of Love ll...
283