Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RD26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT. Vote for ANAS RASHID aka SURAJ RATHI - Star Parivaar Awards
NOTE :Voting Closes: 25th Feb- Keep voting!!
Voting link by Star plus official webiste . Voting through star plus official website
http://starplus.startv.in/star-parivaar-awards-2012/login.aspx
SMS process :
Suraj Rathi Nominated for :Nayi Soch Kirdhaar , Favorite Pati , Favorite Jodi .
READ THE PROCESS CAREFULLY BEFORE VOTING
SMS to 57827:
(i) The Short codes for the categories are: .PATI; PATNI; JODI and NS.
(ii) The viewers may send an SMS with the shortcode mentioned above to 57827 during the Voting Period. E.g. PATI and send to 57827.
(iii) The viewer will receive an SMS from 57827 with the details of nominees for that category, the viewer needs to respond to the SMS with their choice of nominee by reverting with the nominee code in the following manner Eg. Nominees for favorite Pati: A) Sooraj B) Viren C) Naitik D) Krishna E) Ishaan and to vote for favorite Pati reply in the following manner Ex : (for Suraj) A to 57827.
(iv) On responding to the first SMS, with his/her choice of nominee, the viewer will get a reply from 57287 with the keyword and nominees of the next category. The viewer will have to vote in the order in which the viewer receives the details of the categories. The viewer will not be able to skip any category and move to the next category. However, the viewer may choose to discontinue voting at any time and the categories for which he/she has already voted will only be considered.
(v) On completion of all the 4 categories of nominees, the viewer will be thanked for the day's participation and invited to vote again the next day via SMS. In case the viewer tries to vote again the same day, he will
Receive a message "You have already completed the voting for the day. You can vote again tomorrow".
Please remeber you can only vote ONCE a day for 4 categories, so keep voting everyday to make your favourite win!
Edited by RD26 - 12 years ago
friendlyfool thumbnail
when is th estar parvivaar awards 2012?
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wishing every one lots of good luck 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but I think voting has been extended to March 4th...So keep on voting 😃.
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but I think voting has been extended to March 4th...So keep on voting 😃.

Im not sure if it has extended till march 4th or not, If would be good if it has- it would give more time for everyone to vote. 😃
Keep voting everyone!!
friendlyfool thumbnail
when is the star parivaar awards?
hope suraj will win award  Edited by love-piya-abhay - 12 years ago
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
we will make Suraj win...
today 25th feb last day of voting!!!!
so guys vote
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Voting time has been extended till March 4th.

Not sure but I saw somewhere that Star Parivaar Awards will be telecasted on March 24th at 8 p.m.  Date still not announced officially.