Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
suraj s thank you was fantantic but sandya s thank you speech was...was she crying ?nways congrats to both of them 👏i just loved their performance.👏
xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the first time i watched SPA and everything was really really good. Since this is SPA's 10th year so everyone has put a lot of effort, worked hard for the audience. i'd say there hardwork has paid off because this year's spa was fantastic.

Those 3d sets were awesome. Pratigya's performance was very powerful. Comedy was also excellent. Sajjan singh & kokila's comedy, kokila and chhapan churi's comedy was hilarious. Everyone's thankyou speeches, dances, performances, everything was brilliant.

Kudos to Star plus and Star parivaar.

Congratulations to each and every winner.

Congratulations to all the nominees. you guys have worked hard. Please don't get upset. If not this year then next year you will definitely win it.

Those who didn't get nominated Please don't be disheartened. Next year you will definitely get nominated and win an award too.

So for now Keep working hard, give your best shot, keep entertaining the viewers with your performance, have loads of fun in the set with your co stars, cast and crew.

Next year you will definitely win it. Thanks a lot.

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The SPA was truly a wonderful and feel good experience! It's been a while since I have watched the SPA and known almost every character on it, so it was awesome! SurYa/AnIka were super cute, whether it was their brilliant performances, the hand holding for support or the hugs they shared when they won the awards, it was all worth watching! And I have fallen in love with Deepika's laugh/smile once again, really she looks radiant smiling, and I really, really hope that we get to see a little bit more of that on the show!

Anas' speech was very classy, just like him, and I am so glad he won that diamond studded trophy because I can't think of a more deserving character! Deepika got super emotional during the first award acceptance speech, but she was totally crazy during the next one, I loved it! I thought all the winners were extremely deserving, so a big congrats to all of them :)
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am too happy watching SURAJ winning 160 DIAMONDS wala Award!!!!!!

He totally deserves it!!!

And I was dancing dhinka chika...with Depika when she could not resist her happiness and sang dhinka chika!!!!

LOVE YOU ANAS AND DEEPIKA...KEEP IT UP 

Nidhi
nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i m very happy for anas aka suraj
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anas and Deepika looked so cute when they held each other's hands...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
just watched the show (spa awards)...am I only one feel that suraj@anas looked tired, bored and waiting to go home 😕 Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bhabho need to be awarded...she wasnt given award this time and that was sad...