Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

sooo lovely update ,i read all at a go ...plz cont

To this, our witty Priya had no retort.. And even if she did have.. It was pointless..
Beacause...you see.. For talking, you need your lips free...!

i loved these lines ...great work beautifully penned down raya feelings ...
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SakshisFan-

Priya_Fan, while you try to hide, we are coming to find you and give you a much deserved big Hug...this is amazing writeup dear.you have put the life into the characters...so subtle , so pure  , such innocent romance...Loved it ..and moreover, our IF account names are same too..You PriyaFan ..me SakshisFan πŸ€—

Very well written dear...Keep it up..πŸ‘

Aww.. Thank you for the hug dear! πŸ˜Š accepted... πŸ€—
And yeah... We have common IF name...πŸ‘
Sakshi's magic... Aur kya?? πŸ˜‰
Priya_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

wow ! 1st of all ur updates r breath taking😍 n that punch line at the end of the last update was very subtleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† absolutely loved both the previous updatesπŸ€— keep writing more😳

Thanks... N yeah.. can't go anywhere away from RaYa...😊
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome,lovely,,,,keep updating.
Priya_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

YOU ARE AWESOME !!! Thanks for continuing the FF...you write so well as if you have studied each character so closely...its like watching the continuation of BALH and exactly the way I would like the story to proceed...πŸ‘

Thanks!!! Actually that is what I do! write down how I would like the story 2 proceed! πŸ˜Š
Priya_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolita_lahiri

Very sweet ! I think what we enjoy most about RaYa is their comfort level with each other, their teasing each other... both of them are in the same wavelength...
TRUE!!!!
Hence even after such a night, πŸ˜‰ when Ram still teases her about her aggression, this scene looks so real ! I do hope the CVs are reading this.

But don't end it please... give us a loonnggg  πŸ˜‘update on random cute scenes next time !
Will Surely Try!
Lalita

P.S. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks!! πŸ˜Š
Priya_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya_5

Haiyee me to rayaland me chala gaya! I just luv u priya fan, u write sooo well. E serial wale apko le kyu nehi jata! Kash serial me v aisehi ho! Plz continue ok!

Sweet of you! thanks! πŸ˜Š
Priya_Fan thumbnail
@Vinay_queen & IndYa4u

Thanks for appreciataion!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Priya Fan

Oye!! Tum toh bahut i naughty aur romantic ho yaar!! WHat an unbelievable update!!! Love Ram's naughtiness and Priya's acceptance to become his ghudiya..πŸ˜‰

Loved it.. Now will read the next update too!! Couldn't wait to write a comment!! Perfect!! And they do need a bunch of Do not disturb tags!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tum kahan jaoge?? Duniya ke kone kone se bhi hum doond nikal denge.. kya ideas aati hai tumme.. fabulous.. Priya on her ranting spree.. Ram keep her lips busy please.. ek toh bak bak nahi sun na padega.. aur doosra.. bahut kuch dekhne ko milega..😳