Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Electric_BuBBle

This is so interesting and new! I love your idea, I'm gonna love this FF now! please PM me and continue soon :D

Thanks a lot! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -Sindhu-

Sharmi! πŸ€— Cindyy!! 

Congratulations! πŸ˜ƒ I'm so glad that you have decided to post it! πŸ˜ƒ Makes me do a jig! πŸ˜› *does a jig on seeing ur comment* πŸ˜›

Coming back the story, the first time I read it, I got all curious but the next time I read it, it got me all intrigued. I craved to read more. Although I've a vague idea as to what will happen next, still there are a lot of questions for which  I've to know answers! And I'll happily wait for you to write it all and post it here! πŸ˜ƒ Itni tareef? Aila. . . am I dreaming? πŸ˜‰

19th Century, seriously? I simply love the backdrop man! That was a fabulous idea! πŸ˜ƒ You did justice to it right in the first part! 😊 thanks a lot gal! 

I immensely love this Arnav Singh Raizada man! 😳 I could totally imagine him as a boiling for revenge young warrior Prince! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And finally the title, it's so damn perfect! ❀️

Update this one as soon as possible! Desperately waiting for the next part! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›

Thanks a million for everything.. if it wasn't for you... I'd not be posting it here today! πŸ€—

- Sindhu

Originally posted by: ArhiIPKKND

sounds good..pls pm me

thankyou! 
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PurpleRain

You are Zarqaa right? 
I'm so glad you liked the first chapter so much. . . and yeah, the concept is very different. . . not original, but yeah, its different! πŸ˜† 
Haha, it will all be revealed in the next 3-4 chapters! I hope you like the whole thing! 

First FF, no. . . but this is my first ArHi one and the one which I mean to continue and finish. . . all the others are left midway! πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot for the comment! πŸ˜³

Haha i had to reply, yeah i am Zarqaa. You commented on my FF once right? Tongue I knew it wasn't your first time writing, you seem to write like you are used to it and not new to it all πŸ˜†
ahenseven thumbnail
Hey I enjoyed reading this one ! Something so different from the other fics I've read .. Would love to read more of it .. Do pm me when you update .. Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, this is too good...I love the concept...so different and interesting...

can't wait to read more...please pm me when you continue

Originally posted by: nyxx

Absolutely interesting, and a different concept...love the entire dynamics youve depicted between Arnav and his father, and then, also Kalyani, his step mom. So Arnav is out to seek revenge...and along with the way hes going to meet Khushi, but he also knows better to not trust any woman...hmmm...im exciteddd!! :D

Im surely awaiting for more...

Dont forget to pm me :D

Thanks you so much!! πŸ€— Will def PM you. . .

P.S What's your name? πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: reyabear

Wow, such a great start :) 

I love the 1800s! I'm writing a Fan Fic based in that era too! Go us for being creative and letting our imaginations run wild! πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot Shreya! πŸ˜³
Really? I should start reading that also then! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

historical romance???? nice nice... loved the start... continue soon

LOL.. yea... kind of! πŸ˜†
Thanks! 

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

krimany! this is so good! i love historical fiction and i know for a fact that im going to love this. could i please get pms for this?

Munchy

Thank you so much Munchy. ..  
Ofcourse I'll PM you! πŸ˜³