Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@godblessall...agreed!!  Anyways, hoping for a re -telecast at least, anything!!!  Hope it shows on Zee USA as well!!!  Maybe that was the good news Himm was referring to? Who knows...look at me!! Getting all excited and worked up over a possible re- telecast!!!  Talk about clutching at straws!!!😊!!
godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Then my Q is , why the re-telecast??  why coldnt run the original one...!!!!
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: godblessall

Then my Q is , why the re-telecast??  why coldnt run the original one...!!!!

@godblessall...Money?? To continue the show would cost a whole lot more than to repeat shows!! Well, IF this is really true!! And a big IF, then maybe new viewers can fall in love with BBAT, just like we did, and stir up interest for a BBAT 2. Who knows?? Hope the viewers in India can appreciate the show as well, to make the difference. Oh well, here I go again...getting all ahead of myself re BBAT!!πŸ˜†
bbatnatic thumbnail

Watch Bhagowali every Monday-Friday at 6.30 pm. Share this update if you believe in the concept of good luck

posted on mona ray facebook page (mitho)πŸ˜•

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ godblessall, I am here my dear and my heart sings the same songs as you and the others.  I sneak in all the time on the forum and fb just to see/hear something that is music to my ears!  But alas, your friend is right here, sharing your thoughts!  I am not coming down from my elephant since as Khalid Ji said that some kings came down from their elephants to go on their horses and they were killed!! πŸ˜†  Whatever that means!!!

@ Leesan, I will never leave you guys!  Too attached to each of you and we are tied together by BBAT!  That's what faith had in store for us!!  Isn't it amazing how we have all met up?  Karma??

And where is my dear Indi tonight! Am preparing dinner, but had to sneak in here to chat.  Miss you guys!!

Hello Tanutes, Cleos, Vanfan Di, and all you loving folks out there!!!!

Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ godblessall, I am here my dear and my heart sings the same songs as you and the others.  I sneak in all the time on the forum and fb just to see/hear something that is music to my ears!  But alas, your friend is right here, sharing your thoughts!  I am not coming down from my elephant since as Khalid Ji said that some kings came down from their elephants to go on their horses and they were killed!! πŸ˜†  Whatever that means!!!

@ Leesan, I will never leave you guys!  Too attached to each of you and we are tied together by BBAT!  That's what faith had in store for us!!  Isn't it amazing how we have all met up?  Karma??

And where is my dear Indi tonight! Am preparing dinner, but had to sneak in here to chat.  Miss you guys!!

Hello Tanutes, Cleos, Vanfan Di, and all you loving folks out there!!!!

@jps01...LOL!!!! I feel a lot better now, knowing that you are still on the elephant, and still on the forum!!!πŸ˜‰   What a testing time this is for us all!!  And right now I am failing the test...miserably!!!   Up late at night working...and watching anything connected to our Gunjuhn  , lots of VMs. Cannot seem to satisfy my BBAT fix though.

Though I wish the best for Himm and Nive, and hope they get work soon, it will never be the same for me. Don't think I am ready to see either of them with another love interest!! Just the thought of it makes me gag!!  Oh dear, I have it bad, really bad!!

To all my fellow forumers, have a great day/weekend! Maybe next week will be a bit easier...who knows??
vanfan thumbnail
Hi All! How is it going? Just reading other posts. Trying to make sense of it all. πŸ˜•Almost a week without BBAT. I have been watching lot of other shows. Nothing has captivated me as of yet. But between work and TV my evenings pass somehow. Been browsing along the other forums as well. Nothing interesting but I am amazed at the activity and hype about nothing. There is a new topic posted very few minutes with no direction or point with just BTW I think kind of one liners. I wonder do they have any moderator or not. There are so many posts with no classification or clear purpose. Makes me thank Wafah and dear forum members who kept this forum well maintained and so much under control. πŸ‘It is a pleasure to read all the old posts even as there are very few senseless to pick from. I am visiting many other parts of the forum which I was not active during and it is refreshing to read them all even now!
Regarding BBAT I still have a big empty feeling. I was watching CB2 and this week they were showing everything that we were dying to see in BBAT. With the leads coming together and the treatment of the "other woman". Honestly I was fuming. Not that I am going to discuss CB2 but did someone not mention that they are the same writers? Is the reason that they wanted CB2 to have all we wished for, they ruined BBAT on purpose as they could not have the same thing happening in two stories? 😑Each and every course they took (I am not exaggerating) was what we would have wished for in BBAT. Sorry, I am as usual looking for logic in the senseless direction the beautiful story took. I think lot of things went wrong with TRPs but more I think, but maybe there is some true connections with popularity and TRP. Most of the shows start with lot of oomph and slowly transition towards misery. BBAT beginning episodes were so cruel that it put off lot of viewers right at the start and the TRP was never in a good spot. Anyway I have decided and actually managing pretty well in not getting emotionally involved with any show or it might be just that nothing else is worthy enough to have the impact on me like BBAT.
Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Van Didi, leesan, jps01, pensink, vedi9, luvsagar, cleos, godblessall, tanutes  ... hey Guys,  thought I was crazy, but seems that I still have company!!! πŸ˜­   !!!   

I just cannot adjust to life without BBAT and you guys.  What did I do before BBAT and the forum?  I must have had a life before... can't remember though!!  And yes, jps - I feel as terrible as you. I continue to prowl around anything connected to BBAt ... looking for any bit of news ... anything!!!  So desperate!!!   Usually visit the forum for the WU every day.  Glad that you guys are in the same state!!!  In that way I know that I'm not the only desperate crazy female - happy for the crazy company!!   Been visiting Himmanshoo's and Nive's FB very often now!! 

We are in a really bad state!!  Aren't we!!!  Think the only relief for us will be if Zee brings back Himmanshoo and Nive in BBAT II (not holding out any hopes for that though!!!) or, alternatively, in another love story ... but it must be H&N!!! 

jps .. you stay high up on your elephant ... in that way you can keep an eye on Madame First-in-Line ... I don't trust her at all!!!   While she's commiserating with us here on the forum, she just might be on her way to Kannauj!!! 

I miss you all very much ... It's amazing how people form bonds without even seeing each other!  Will continue to keep in touch!!! 

Van Didi ... I also have been looking around at the other serials, but while some seems o.k., they definitely hold no great interest for me.  I find I can take them or leave them - nothing much to attract me and keep my interest.  Looked at CB2 too, and had the same thoughts like you!  I used to like the lead couple (before BBAT, ie), but find that I don't really care anymore!!  Actually, I compared their acting skills with those of Himm and Nive and find them wanting!!  Nothing compares with BBAT though.. Himmanshoo and Nive set very high standards that are hard to meet.  Can't find any magic or chemistry in the other leads!!!  Where I would look forward with great anticipation to the slightest interaction between Himm and Nive, I find the other leads to be just ordinary - nothing to excite me!!  Don't know whether to laugh or cry!!  Would I ever enjoy another show like I did BBAT??? 

Well, back to work ... I have actually done a lot of work this week ... but sad to say, cannot get BBAT off my mind!! 

Edited by indi - 12 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

I just read on FB, Himmanshoo's expression of love page where someone asked him he is coming back and his response said "Yesss". And that was posted on Feb 20th, does anyone know anything.

Happy that u coming back Himmanshoo (GUDDU ji )
Edited by pensink91 - 12 years ago
vanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

Hi,

I just read on FB, Himmanshoo's new page where someone asked him he is coming back and his response said "Yesss". And that was posted on Feb 20th, does anyone know anything.

OK. This is getting curiouser and curiouser but if any indication it has to be good right???😊