Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Big Hug from me Fatima
πŸ€—

πŸ€—!
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mishtykaur

hopefully history does not repeat with KS n GC fans...but i feel KS fans r much more mature than you know who's FAN...I have so far not see them bash GC or his wife...the accept him just the way he is and respect him...at least they know the difference between REAL n REEL

Agreed πŸ˜ƒ
I hope our forum does not get divided into two. PVians are Mature so I expect everyone to respect the Celebs personal lives and not interfere 😳
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar, woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai that he's debinaπŸ˜†
I'm not really claiming him now am I, just in my dreams He's mine...blush blush..LMAO! 🀣

Good luck with the Plastic surgery πŸ˜†

yaar u know i have meet one guy in my college that looks exactly like GC...but does not dress like him...has stubble(more to MSK look) ...i have seen him once in my college ... british or amarican fellow...has a GFπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hopefully history does not repeat with KS n GC fans...but i feel KS fans r much more mature than you know who's FAN...I have so far not see them bash GC or his wife...the accept him just the way he is and respect him...at least they know the difference between REAL n REEL

@underlined
that's why i joined this forum and not the last one because some were too adamant for the onscreen couple rather than the real lives of the onscreenn pair..yeah, good that you stated that because i also see that they are balanced in their views and supportive of all the characters in general...πŸ‘πŸΌ
 maybe that's also one why i was drawn to KS, her mature and avid fans..small in count maybe but nevertheless sticking it through thick and thin😳
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

yaar u know i have meet one guy in my college that looks exactly like GC...but does not dress like him...has stubble(more to MSK look) ...i have seen him once in my college ... british or amarican fellow...has a GFπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Same hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜­πŸ˜†!

Oh American Accent...☺️
Awwhhh πŸ€—, you liked him right?
XxshonaxX thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Same hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜­πŸ˜†!

nvm we will meet out GC  someday ...😳

Originally posted by: ladyBgud

@underlined
that's why i joined this forum and not the last one because some were too adamant for the onscreen couple rather than the real lives of the onscreenn pair..yeah, good that you stated that because i also see that they are balanced in their views and supportive of all the characters in general...πŸ‘πŸΌ
 maybe that's also one why i was drawn to KS, her mature and avid fans..small in count maybe but nevertheless sticking it through thick and thin😳

Totally agree with you.
KRatika is one actress I cannot hate, usually I'm known for hating actresses but her down to earth nature just doesn't allow me to hate her at all! And I'm so glad she has mature fans! I'm sure she's got loads of fans, I-F doesn't decide ones popularity Embarrassed
XxshonaxX thumbnail
yaar i think there is a chat club in PV forum right ...i may be a senior member but dont know anything about IF ...where is it...coz this is the ranking thread ...im scared mods will kick us out :p
XxshonaxX thumbnail
😭

Oh American Accent...☺️
Awwhhh πŸ€—, you liked him right?

obviously...it sounded so magical until i realized that he was calling his GIRLFRIEND!!!😲😭