Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Grrr, I'm so angry at GC fans! Why haven't people been commenting or viewing his profile as much as he should?! He's not even close to being #1 or 2, this is too much! He should at least be #2 next week, or at least #3.😑 But he's just staying where he us, UH!
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtykaur

ya i remember when they said that it will be a rona dhona show...and wont gain popularity...well look who is laughing now...and whose show has rona dhona n stuff ...who is hitting the trp :p

@mishtykaur
you reminded me of something.. before i joined the forum, IF to be exact i would go about reading in other forums too..imagine my surprise when fans of his lady lead in the last show were feigning shock to  a lot of MIDs in GC's fp..as if the other did not benefit πŸ˜† hypocrisy at best! i love the last serial and lady lead but to say that it's why GC become no. 1 in the past is just not right..
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

ya i remember when they said that it will be a rona dhona show...and wont gain popularity...well look who is laughing now...and whose show has rona dhona n stuff ...who is hitting the trp :p

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
I don't care abt ranking but its good that GC is still in top 5!
Mostly young girls are on IF and they attract towards the character which is dreamy!
After the ending of the show,they forget that actor and move on to some other actor and the actor's ranking goes mostly out of top 10!
Atleast GC's fans are loyal.They are not fan of his character only.They are fan of GC as a person.That's why he is still in top 5.We know that these are GC's real fans.They have stick with him from Ram,Maan to Yash character.By the way,I have not watched ramayan became GC's fan after Geet's ending.
pickachu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Yep KS Deserves to be in top 10 or top 5 πŸ˜ƒ
Haha we're like a piece of chewing gum, stuck with GC's ranking while he's super glued to itπŸ˜†

We need iceπŸ˜† (Remember yesterday's sceneπŸ˜‰)
pickachu thumbnail
Guys don't bring other actors/actresses name in this thread!
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Grrr, I'm so angry at GC fans! Why haven't people been commenting or viewing his profile as much as he should?! He's not even close to being #1 or 2, this is too much! He should at least be #2 next week, or at least #3.😑 But he's just staying where he us, UH!

pata nahi yaar...i think some has given up or accepted that he is never gonna go up...we need to knock some sense in them :p
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
I don't care abt ranking but its good that GC is still in top 5!
Mostly young girls are on IF and they attract towards the character which is dreamy!
After the ending of the show,they forget that actor and move on to some other actor and the actor's ranking goes mostly out of top 10!
Atleast GC's fans are loyal.They are not fan of his character only.They are fan of GC as a person.That's why he is still in top 5.We know that these are GC's real fans.They have stick with him from Ram,Maan to Yash character.By the way,I have not watched ramayan became GC's fan after Geet's ending.

fatima..@BOLD ...i cant agree tis dear...😳 it has an huge impact on his present rank...
but tis rank aint gonna decide anything...He s NO1 Star for us...⭐️ 
ladyBgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Guys don't bring other actors/actresses name in this thread!

oppss.😳 me is guilty! sorry😳 won't do it again... thanks for the reminderπŸ‘πŸΌ
ladyBgud thumbnail

pata nahi yaar...i think some has given up or accepted that he is never gonna go up...we need to knock some sense in them :p

three is always a crowd! we should remember that. it's not in the count but in the deed πŸ˜³ so, let's buckle up for another ride to the top..i'm just starting to have real fun now😊
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima- u r so right. I always say that. GC's true fans have always been there with him. They love him, and know that the character he played became popular becoz he played it, becoz of his stupendous acting and screen prescence.
Btw, u became GC's fan after Geet ended?😲