Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

fab updates

loved it
so happy that they r gonna be engaged now...it was written beautifully
thanks for pm

Thank you so much dear! 
I'm glad and yes, they're engaged now. Thank you for liking it. 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Gal

dat was awesome..
so cutteee...
loved it..
carry on..
thanxx for d pm..

Thank you so much! Glad you loved it! One last.. your welcome.
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shria

abhay is such a aweet heart πŸ˜³ abhiya moments were so cute πŸ˜‰ 
loved their surprize engagement party πŸ˜³ 
only 1 update left  atleast extent a bit if possible want to knw the secret behind the chain πŸ˜‰ 
continu soon khushi πŸ˜³

he is 😳 Glad you like them. 
haha thank you!
yes :( No need to extent.. the secret will be revealed in last update..
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .tanu.

Awesome update β­οΈ Wow... Abhiya engaged. I loved the Abhiya parts and Abhay is so understanding. Only one more update? I will miss this ff πŸ˜³

Thank you!! Yup, engaged. Glad you loved their parts and he is very understanding 😳 Yes.. And I will miss your comments πŸ€— 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Wow...just so damn cute abhiya...I love them and kiss them dearly... ❀️

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked them!
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

wow surprise engagement... nice update and ek ke sath ek free...

but its sad dat only one update is left

miss u abhiya and pkyek

thanks khushi

Yup, engagement and two parts together.. 
yes, sad thing.. 

miss the both things dearly. 
welcome and thank you as well 😳
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .rumki.

awesome update
loved the surprised engagement

Thank you!
Glad you liked their surprise engagement!
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

just awsome update
loved it
the way abhay undersatnd piya
bed room scene is too nice yar
wow engagment of abhiya yupieee
loved the dance seqeunce
ohhh only last part remian now
cont soon

Thank you so much!
He's very understanding. love him. 
Thank you for liking the scene! 
Yup, engagement :D
Thank you!!
Only one more.. 
will do soon..
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --peehu--

amazing update. Yay! Abhiya engaged. It was truely cute n adorable

Thank you! True, cute and adorable 😍
-Araina- thumbnail

Epilogue

A month had passed away since their engagement. The wedding day was fixed and everyone was busy with shopping, preparations, invitation cards and above all, enjoying every second of it. Pia and Abhay would spend a lot of quality time amidst all this; they would simply manage to find the time.

With the dawn of new morning, Pia woke up knowing this was to be the happiest day of her life. Yet at the same time, it would be really sad as well. It was her wedding day after all! While she was ready to spend the rest of her life with Abhay, she wasn't ready to leave her sisters and parents behind. She would see a lot of them but it wouldn't be the same as living with them day and night. Though, she knew she would have no regrets.

That day, since late afternoon, everyone was hovering around Pia getting her ready and making her the most beautiful bride anyone would ever see. The person who was putting jewelry on Pia forwarded her hands to remove the pendant and chain from around Pia's neck as it kept on coming in the way when Pia stopped her and simply shook her head with a plead in her eyes that said 'Don't please.' Understanding that it must be something special, she nodded and did her best to work around it.

Pia smiled softly as she remembered just how this was special to her. She was pulled back to the moment when she found out about it.

*Flash-Back*

The day after their engagement, Pia waked down the stairs to go in the study and meet Arnab. "Dad?" she called out coming in the room to get his attention.

"Yes?" he had replied looking up from his file.

Getting straight to the point, she asked, "How do I have this pendant?"

Arnab held his breath for a second before releasing it deciding it was futile to hide it any further. Pia had told the family that she knew she had lost memory and was starting to remember some things but not everything yet.

"It was your mom's. I had given it to her and she gave it to you before she left. It was the last year of my college when we had met. When I started realizing I loved her, I bought it for her as a symbol of our love. It was stupid of me to fall in love with her even though I was engaged. I couldn't help it."

"Knowing that I'd have to leave one day or another and tell her the truth, I wanted her to have something to always remember me by. This was our symbol… our pyar ki nishani. But little did I know. You are our nishani. This pendant… it's still holds the same importance. After I left, she gave you a father's love as well as a mother's. She would wear it all the time, just like you do. She gave it to you then knowing she was leaving as well. You've had it with you ever since, not even knowing why you had it. There was something about it though. It was as if you knew it was special. You would never separate yourself from it and you didn't even know either just how special it was."

"Both our nishani's are together and I couldn't ask for anything more. You'll be happy in your life with Abhay and I know it."

*Back-to-Present*

Pia thought to herself. Mom, you're not with me but your nishani will always stay with me no matter not. It is a symbol of yours and dad's love and without that; I wouldn't be here, having the time of my life. You'll always be with me. Soon enough, everyone left the room to give Pia some time with herself.

Abhay was eagerly waiting downstairs in the pavilion, the fire burning in his eyes but he continued to sit straight and go through all the rituals of the traditional marriage. At last, the time came when the priest asked to bring Pia down. Maya, Misha and Panchi went to get her while Madhu and Arnab waited at the bottom of the steps.

Minutes later, Pia made her presence while coming down the stairs. Panchi and Misha walked down with her on either sides of her while Maya was walking behind her, a supporting hand on her shoulder.

The frown on Abhay's face immediately turned into a huge grin as he admired her walk down the steps as gracefully as ever. As Pia stepped on the last step, Arnab forwarded his hand and she kept it in his palm. He helped her down and Madhu ran a loving hand across the top of her head.

They helped Pia sit down next to Abhay and Abhay, taking his chance, lightly pressed Pia's hands while others were busy in making sure Pia was comfortable sitting in that heavy piece! Pia's eyes widened a bit but seeing his loving face, her expression softened as she blushed, quickly looking away.

After what seemed like hundred other chants, the time came for sindoor and mangalsutra. Abhay did as the priest advised him to. Pia wouldn't lift her eyes till the end to look at him. This new phase was giving her mixed warm feelings inside her heart.

The time for bidding bye came and it was impossible to stop anyone's tears. Even Misha ended up crying a lot. She wasn't going that far away. Still, it's just natural for everyone's tears to flow down their eyes. Abhay couldn't see tears in Pia's eyes but he knew there was nothing he could do about it. The pain of leaving her home and family behind was a vulnerable state.

Her head rested on his chest as he led her to the car. That was all he could do. Stay silent and let her cry her heart out. Keeping it all inside of her wasn't the right thing either.

Once all the rituals at Abhay's house were wrapped up, Pia was taken to Abhay's room for their marital life. Pia was tired from the night but she wouldn't disappoint Abhay. No matter how understanding he had been since the time they met as grown up, it was time for Pia now to compromise and give Abhay all the happiness she could. And that marked the beginning of their new lives together.

A stranger that she thought he was when they met was now her priced possession and she was ready to take all the steps in this new life with him together. As long as they were with each other, they could spend the rest of eternity if need be together. Such was the depth of their love and their bonding. 

-.The End.-

Thank you each and every one for the support till now. It has been great writing this FF and reading everyone's comments and views always makes me smile. A big thank you! πŸ€— It's sad that this is the last part but it had to come sooner or later. Hope you guys truly liked the FanFic and the concept 😳 

As said, I won't be having time to write a new one, but if I do write an OS or anything, I'll make sure to PM you guys first 😳 And yes, just because this FF ends doesn't mean you have to forget me πŸ˜› I might get busy but you all can PM me anything. We'll have pm chats and I'll reply back each time I get free πŸ˜ƒ 

Like and comment!

-Love you all and take care. 

-Khushi.