Today I feel bad for Khushi

Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today I hate Arnav for what he did to Khushi. I agree that Khushi made a mistake for letting truth to Anjali or to him but she did not had choice. Today Arnav did not believe her and if she would have told the truth at the time when she found out no one would believe it as snake would blame her and Arnav being ASR would have said that she is doing this for money.

Today ASR made a big mistake by forcing Khushi into marrige without letting her speak or giving her chance to clear herself, but still he is getting symapthy from others. I hate him today.

Just put yourself in Khushi's place and think what would you have done when someone threatening you that your sister marriage will not happened if you do not do what I am asking. Once Khushi was blamed for Payal broken marriage. Even Garima and Buaji gone to the exten to tell her that she doesnot care about Payal because she is not her real sister. First that snake played with Khushi is feeling and now Arnav. I am sure she will go into severe depression once she will come to know why Arnav married her and he does not trust her. I am not sure whether her family will support her or not? the only person truly loves her is her Babuji.

I really wish or hope that once the truth is out, and Khushi's innocence is proved I want Khushi to leave Arnav forever. SHe deserve someone better than Arnav who at least can trust her. and Arnav also deserve that no one loves him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
not leave arnav forever please. we love them. just make him repent and rot in hell for some time.
Rujul13 thumbnail
I want to know that now he has punished Khushi and did not do anything to snake at all. and people saying that he is going to believe snake when snake will create MU between them. Has he got some brain or not? If he falls for snake's MU plan then I will wonder how he become ASR?
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww, blame the cv's and the regressive script
k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hessa85

aww, blame the cv's and the regressive script

Very true 😡
Shravani_21 thumbnail
Hmm I can understand your feelings. But those are quite natural. This is a story based on mills and boons. So heart breaks and mis-understandings will the daily bread  of tese genere shows along with Romance and comedy.

What ever it is happiness or sadness will be sudden and in loads. We should have strong heart to go through hook and crook shows like IPKKND, which not be seedha saadha so we should be prepared for all this...

and a jappi from my side to you...
Edited by Shravani_21 - 12 years ago
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I respect ur POV but i can never hate ArHi đŸ˜ I Love Arnav and Khushi Alot ...  and its not der fault Ohnne Abbi Sach Nai Pata..  

WOW đŸ˜ČI totally disagree with this line I am sorry 
"Khushi to leave Arnav forever. SHe deserve someone better than Arnav who at least can trust her. and Arnav also deserve that no one loves him. "

Come on ppl abbi tum sabne dekha he kya hai show mein please ArHi Ko ve Mokka Doh... They Are Made 4 Each Other..
Edited by ArnavKhusi4life - 12 years ago
Rujul13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArnavKhusi4life

Well, I respect ur POV but i can never hate ArHi đŸ˜ I Love Arnav and Khushi Alot ...  and its not der fault Ohnne Abbi Sach Nai Pata..  

WOW đŸ˜ČI totally disagree with this line I am sorry 
"Khushi to leave Arnav forever. SHe deserve someone better than Arnav who at least can trust her. and Arnav also deserve that no one loves him. "

Come on ppl abbi tum sabne dekha he kya hai show mein please ArHi Ko ve Mokka Doh... They Are Made 4 Each Other..

I can understand your POV.

For me whatever Arnav did today to Khushi is not acceptable. He always been rude to her and called her gold digger. I do understand that his own family i.e. his uncle betrayed them that's y he thinks that whatever people do is for money. But today  whatever Khushi did it, she did it for her sister and her family who adopted her and not for money. The way he cannot forget that his Mami had to sell her jewelery for his business same way Khushi cannot forget that Gupta family adopted her. and Arnav knew that and he took advantage of that. That's why I hate him today.

Also he is ASR right, then how come he did not see true face of his Jijaji when he can tell Khushi that she is gold digger just because she is from poor family. His jijaji is also from middle class...just because you have money that does not give you right to treat someone like a shit.

I know one thing that you do bad to someone innocent you pay the price. today ASR paid the price for breaking up Payal's first wedding by keeping Khushi locked and misbehaving with her. his own sister's marriage is broken. He will pay the price for not trusting Khushi and punishing her when the real culprit is his jijaji. I am sure once the whole truth will revealed Khushi will leave him for her self respect.

Edited by adorableyosh - 12 years ago
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah, i felt really bad for khushi as well:(
honestyfirst thumbnail

Originally posted by: adorableyosh

Today I hate Arnav for what he did to Khushi. I agree that Khushi made a mistake for letting truth to Anjali or to him but she did not had choice. Today Arnav did not believe her and if she would have told the truth at the time when she found out no one would believe it as snake would blame her and Arnav being ASR would have said that she is doing this for money.

Today ASR made a big mistake by forcing Khushi into marrige without letting her speak or giving her chance to clear herself, but still he is getting symapthy from others. I hate him today.

Just put yourself in Khushi's place and think what would you have done when someone threatening you that your sister marriage will not happened if you do not do what I am asking. Once Khushi was blamed for Payal broken marriage. Even Garima and Buaji gone to the exten to tell her that she doesnot care about Payal because she is not her real sister. First that snake played with Khushi is feeling and now Arnav. I am sure she will go into severe depression once she will come to know why Arnav married her and he does not trust her. I am not sure whether her family will support her or not? the only person truly loves her is her Babuji.

I really wish or hope that once the truth is out, and Khushi's innocence is proved I want Khushi to leave Arnav forever. SHe deserve someone better than Arnav who at least can trust her. and Arnav also deserve that no one loves him.

its not asr fault also ...after all wat he saw he was heartbroken  ...shaym is the one responsible