Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is awesome! Haiii if it means that Arnav's love will reach an unseen level of passion, then shoot, let him hurt her as much as he wants 😆 But I just HOPE that Khushi won't take it all in quietly, that she'll fight back again and again until the whole truth comes out. Let's see some of the guesthouse wali KKG again! Bring on the battle of the egos :)

As for Anjali... Not really surprised that she's the one who fared the worst. I'd like to see how she was prior to all the catastrophes in their lives. I want to see a stronger girl once the truth comes out and she lets all her pain and fears go cause, after all, she too is an ASR (if we forget she's married). 

Tfs! 😛
shwetapt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
It's going to be intersting. 👏 👏
Edited by shwetapt - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingly intense track coming up, just as the predictions were, only better, b/c a sham marriage would not have given the license to ASR to hurt KKG ruthlessly, now it will. Also, clears the road to bring on high passion :) Loving it :)
Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
What does Gul mean by really hurt khushi, wasnt khushi hurt really all these days??? this means there is more in stock for her and infact worse than wat she has faced...i will definitely quit to see this show if there is not more Funny scene's and romantic scenes between then apart from fights and insults...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oohh yaa  this is not sham or hate marriage they will marry real...
thats really gr8
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is going to be a interesting ride but I hope CVs dont drag the track too much!!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've always had been waiting for this track since this show started...and after reading this, I can't wait for it to start. Sounds super amazing :]
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

wow passion :))))) soundzz gr8..

tfs😉

mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow really looking forward to this track
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this track has been used in most of the ff's on INDIA FORUMS...seems writes take help of IF😉