Gul Khan on the next track- SOUNDS AMAZING

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Gul Khan, Producer 4Lions Films, who has been closely involved and associated with the show since inception elaborates this for us.

The story will actually begin now as I think we have manged to set up the characters of Arnav, Khushi, Shyam and Anjali and their relationship dynamics. If you actually look at the story, though both Arnav and Anjali have a very similar past, and you on the face of it feel Arnav has taken things badly, it is actually Anjali who is more damaged while Arnav has taken a more practical route. At all times he is the one who is holding her. You will observe Anjali is paranoid, obsessive, see's bad signs and superstitions, clings to her brother and husband all the time. She has taken whatever has happened badly hence turning Arnav totally protective towards her. She is complexed about her foot, her husbands love for her and things going wrong all the time. It would take only one button to push her off the cliff. So imagine how hard things are going to be for her when she learns the truth about her husband she loves more than her life?

The story so far has been romantic when it comes to Arnav and Khushi with sweet and light hearted moments. However from here on you will see a transition from the fun zone to a serious one where Arnav will really hurt Khushi. So when he eventually later whenever that is, finds out how much he has hurt her, the level of passion will obviously go much higher. Things will switch into the pain and angst mode. Right now both of them are in the "I dont believe in Love, but I have fallen in love" phase but when you take it to a level where you have ruined somebodys life, and for no mistake of the other person then you can expect the intensity and extent of the pain and passion that will come into play!

With her having got us all curious we ask her, how soon can we expect all of this to happen, to which she smiles and says "For now they are going to get married, the promo is sure to shock you so enjoy the show"

So far so good. For now the silver lining is the fact that good, bad or ugly Arnav and Khushi are married and whatever issues come their way, they will have to to deal with them within the four walls of their marriage and nothing hopefully will actually draw them apart. Another interesting underlying thought, that just came by is that Arnav in the name of protecting his sister Anjali, is also protecting Khushi from the evil eyes of Shyam! Love need not always be expressed in fixed and said ways! Arnav Singh Raizada proves this to us one more time!

So it's not Sham marriage. THEY DO get married<3 Ahh, It's sounds so painful but whatever , it looks amazing.. Cannot wait.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazin article! 
So there's really a lot in store for us! 
goguma thumbnail
Pain and Passion...
i love it when they put it this way...  
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jenny...thanks a lot.Looks like the story is proceeding in a way that many of us have predicted.How ever the intensity level of their passion and regret and feelings and above all their love will be in the hands of the CV's.Thank u once again.

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
woah! this sounds amazing! Im SO ON for this track!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sounds Passionate :) BANG ON ! ☺️
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the way she describes anjali... it sounds to me like one of the gr8 predictions made here that Anjali already knows everything and will foil KKG's plans to expose Shyam repeatedly will come true!

Maybe Anji doesn't want to face the obvious truth and clings to her cheater husband in the hopes that he will change looking at her devotion...

thnx for sharing!!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
I love this trackkk! Thanks for sharing!
shala786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks ! so interesting cant wait insha allah but half hour episode is too less 😔
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, this sounds amazing...thanks for sharing...