Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetybebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Omggg tht was beautifull.. Cnt wait until updTe!!!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful perfect awesome lovely sweet well written very funny even in heaven they still banter like kids they are just great loved it thank you so much for the pm and an awesome update you rock

newmoon2011 thumbnail
beautiul start...please continue soon
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was logging off..and this caught my eye...

Brilliant..quirky...and totally unusual concept...though I can see why you chose this particular sonnet..

Just as they were soulmates that even death could not part them..so is ARHI..perfect soulmates..

Fantabulous piece of writing...as far as angst is concerned...I fear we are in for an overload from the reel one...so this

one suits me fine..

PS ..read your OS ..LOVED the poolside series.

PPS ...I loved..the hilarity..esp ..How Arnav is totally full of hot air...Pun intended..hahaha

and Khushi had Acidity overtime...hahahahahah ..that was Brilliant..

@ Khahani..I thought so too..the old home ..but then light dawned..
Edited by current - 12 years ago
khahani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As I started to read I was thinking these two are in some sort of old home but then when they started talking about their great grandchildren and the food I thought nah Vidhya has stash them safely in heaven😆

Om my good lord if they burp and fart every time someone remembers them down in the land of the mortal Arnav must release a LOT of gas due to his unceremonious ways while residing in earth 😲😆

Great going...I love the sonnet and I am sure I will love the rest of the story angst or not (though I am a fan of angst!)

Edited by khahani - 12 years ago
immayurfan thumbnail
awesome 
thanks for the pms
oh.petite.one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ooh interesting... great start :)))
lankan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 Don't worry the laugh is not at you, it's on your crazy ability to think of such great ideas for stories. Frankly, who would have thought to write a story in Heaven ? I really , really loved the whole "farts and burps" plot line. I really think you did an awesome job keeping the details of the character intact while still writing a different plot line. Can't wait to see what happened on Earth ! :D

Mehrunnisa
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y  was too good n i can see this is also goin gto be tought competetion !
kdkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting!! Do continue..